Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
A Black Wind Howled
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-09-2015, 03:37 PM

Puddles ripple as rain drizzles from the grey clouds above. A light breeze sways the leaves on the trees, dripping with the rain water. He loves the smell of rain. He loves rain period, it's relaxing rhythm upon the roof of his small house in Washington, DC. lulling him nearly to sleep. Deep down, Alexander Aries has a tortured soul, having over one hundred confirmed kills. You'd never know it from his confident, mostly joyful demeanor but the man has skeletons.

Now it's no huge secret that Mister Aries is an assassin by trade. Wrestling is a side hobby for the British born Canadian superstar, but lately it's causing more stress than excitement. Why? He's undefeated. His promise is unlimited in the sport. Could his first ever pay per view match be wearing on his mind? He didn't want to let his team down, because if he lets his team down then he let's himself down.

Aries is an overachiever. A man who gives things one hundred percent with the goal of dominating. Every assassination has been done with the precision of a brain surgeon. Clean. Perfect. It just has to be perfect.

He stares at the ceiling as he lays on the leather couch, eyes growing heavy. Suddenly, he's startled by the voice of Alister.

"Alexander. We need to talk."Says the man who has remained silent since he'd given Aries his next target. His ear is still bandaged, and he now sports a black eye. He's dressed in his best jeans and a white T-shirt, which is pretty much his undercover garb.

Alexander asks, annoyance in his voice, eyes half closed.
"What's there to talk about?"

"Well, Master Alexander, first of all why did you give me this shiner? I've done nothing but help you in your endeavours."

"Well, excuse me if I find it shockin' that I haveta cut a bloke's cock off. Whatcha think I am, a Nancy boy or somethin'?"

"Wha-" He's taken aback. "No sir, not at all young master. I see how good you are with the ladies. No questions at all."

"Good, cause I ain't no . An' ya know what? I ain't no loser either, Al. But this Morbid Angel, now, he's a bloody tank. I hate to admit it but I've not ever faced anyone like him before. He's supposedly undefeated."

"But young master, you are undefeated as well!"

Alex sits up and sighs, eyes downcast. "In three matches, Al. By the way, what happened to Geoffrey? I've not seen that bloke in two weeks." He looks at Al, who looks back sadly. "Well? Where is he? At the food stamp office?"

Alister shakes his head and for a moment, remains silent. He forces a smile, looking at a clueless Alexander. "Sir, do you know what's good on a rainy day?"

Alex raises an eyebrow. "What?"

"Tea, sir. All natural, of course."

Aries shrugs.

"Ya, I guess so. But that still doesn't answer my question."

Alister narrows his eyes on Aries, who just stares back at him with a certain bit of innocence in his eerily blue eyes. Alister stands up and heads into the kitchen. He reaches up into the cabinet and retrieves a teapot, solid silver. Filling it with water, he sets it on the stove. The flames bursts to life on the gas heating element and Al rejoins his young charge. "You really don't know, do you master?"

"No shit, Al. Would I ask if I knew?"

"Point taken. Anyway...Geoffrey, well-" the hesitates. He doesn't know why. "-he was hit by a bus two weeks ago after your last meeting. Poor chap..."

Forgive poor Alister for not spilling the beans on what happened to poor Geoffrey. The fact is, one of the skeletons in the closet of Mister Aries is that not only is he the perfect killer, engineered but not born, but he also sometimes loses control. This is due to an entity which has come to be known "Jack". You see, common knowledge would have us, the public, believe that Aries' mother and father were killed when he was seven. Common knowledge would have us believe that Adrian and Elizabeth were killed in a plane crash over the Andes. The truth? The killswitch in the Ultimate Assassin had been flipped. He remembered nothing of becoming "Jack" and carving his own parents up. Seeing as how he himself was a creation of Operation Phoenix, he was able to permanently "delete" his parents. "Jack" had also killed Geoffrey, by means to gruesome to be mentioned. Noone ever mentions these black outs to Aries. It'd only encourage "Jack". However...stress does as well.

The teapot whistles after what feels like an eternity of silence.

"Ah. Excuse me, sir. I must go and see to the tea."

"Alright." He says, looking down and lost in thought. This isn't the first time he's felt information has been held from him. However, he trusted Alister. You see, Alister Bane was the man who raised Aries. The old man was the Dumbledore to his Harry Potter. The Severus Snape to his Draco Malfoy. He sighs and looks up, calling into the kitchen. "It's ashamed about Geoffrey, eh? Man was an excellent housekeeper, 'e was. Oh well, that's perfectly okay I guess. Ain't no need to start cryin' over 'im, that ain't what old Geoffrey would want!"

"Indeed, young Master! He'd want you to focus on your match at War Games and your target!" He calls back. He has to act normally, because if he causes Aries any undue stress than the man would become "Jack". So he calmly pours two cups of steaming hot water. Retrieving two teabags, he dips the bags in the water in each cup, water turning brown. Calming chamomile tea. He knew his life depended on Aries staying calm. He walks back into the living room and sets the platter before Aries, who now sits Indian Style. "There we are, sir. I made your favorite."

Aries reaches out and picks up the teacup, sipping from it. He still has those thoughts at the back of his mind though. Just seems odd that Geoffrey would be killed and he would know nothing of it. After all, he isn't a bad employer. Paid holidays, a ten cent raise every year. He looks up at Alister. "So have we decided on a new butler yet, Al? Someone's gotta get the stress off of Amythyst a bit so she can tend to Abel."

"I'm sure we can manage that. Though I'm also sure that Amythyst can handle the load. She is your wife, after all."

"And just what is that supposed to mean? I'm not that bad. I don't hit her, don't lie to her, don't cheat on her. Honestly Alister, do you think I'm annoying?"

True there are times when Aries gets on Alister's nerves. Like the time he sent Al on a date with Steve Sayer's ugly sister. Hell, the kid insisted on it. Then there was the time Al was "hired" to be his son's birthday clown. Yeah, that would have been fine but he was dressed as a female clown. Alister shook his head. "Not at all, sir. You're a pleasure to be around, which I am sure your teammates will think as well."

"Ah yes. My teammates. You know, I've not really addressed them."

"And why not? After all, I heard the general managers going on about wanting to know what you think of the situation that you are in. Young Master, it may be best if you were to address them directly. At least that is my opinion."

It was then that young Master Aries stood up from his seat on the couch and stretched his muscles with a great big yawn. Yawning is contagious, and as such so does old Alister. "I suppose I should address them. After all, two of them have already addressed me. To my understanding, I am a darkhorse in this match, whatever that means." He chuckles. "Is the WiFi here up to par, old Al? I think it's time to upload a video."

No answer. Alister sits there quietly, eyes closed, breathing calm. Aries just shakes his head and walks over, covering his old friend up with a blanket. Mouthing the words "goodnight gramps. Sweet dreams."

He then turns and heads into another room. This room is empty, save for a laptop in the center of the room, plugged into the wall. In the corner sits the modem and router. He walks over and sits in the lotus position in front of the laptop. He opens it, turns it on, and opens the camera application.

Lights. Camera. Action.

"Hello XWF Universe. It's your favorite wrestler and mine here, Alexander Aries. You might know me as The Straight Edge Assassin or the Future Universal Champion. But I digress. Now. It's time that I got to know my teammates for War Games."

"First up is my Cap'n Christopher Isles. At first, I must admit that I wasn't sure what to think of ya, boy-o. But having heard your kind words concerning me I think you an' I are gonna get along swimmingly. You hit the nail on the head-"
-air quotes- "-brah! What you have, in what is the most intelligent draft pick ever is the World's Greatest Technical Wrestler. The matches you've seen on XWF? THOSE PEOPLE WERE A DISAPPOINTMENT!"

He sighs.

"Captain Isles, you're right. This Sunday at War Games, you're gonna see first hand what the Future of the XWF can do. And yes, my contract from "elsewhere" calls for the penis of "Morbid Angel" but don't worry. It's all about the money, brah."

He moves seamlessly from a chuckle to his next teammate.

"Abigail, a beautiful young woman with a body that looks like it could go from zero to sixty in two seconds. Also, a mercenary. So let's see here, Abby. You and I have very similar "day jobs" as it were. However, that is where the similarities stop. Ya see, Abby-" -he looks thoughtful for a moment- "-can I call you "Abby"? No? I don't give a fuck. The fact is, the difference between you and I is that I am here for Team Isles...the Hardcore...what is it? Ahhh yes, Hardcore Force through and through whereas as I have a sneaking suspicion that you are still under Shane's desk slobbing his knob. You've been quiet. Dear Abby. My advice to you is to stay out of my way and maybe I'll give you a free pass when this thing is over. Kay? Thanks. Bye."

Let that sink in. Slap nuts.

"Michael Emerick, you concern me. Why? Because all you ever do is talk about yourself when CLEARLY this is a team effort. Did ya not get the memo? I mean, I don't like you but I am willing to put that aside for the greater good of Hardcore Force. All I ask of you is to have my back when I need it. All I ask of you is-"

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

Aries sighs and pulls out his smart phone, looking at it. After a few seconds, he taps the screen as if texting someone, then slides it back into his pocket. He looks up at the camera before abruptly turning the video feed off.

Fade to Black

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post