Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Come to my neck of the woods.
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-08-2015, 06:11 PM

"War does not determine who is right; Only who is left."

Illinois
Tuesday, 7:10 p.m.
Somewhere in the back woods.

*The scene opens up just as the sun is setting over the trees. The camera walks through an empty forest finding Code Red and his lady Miss Fortune having a blast, sipping cheap beer, smoking good weed, and shooting off all types of different guns in what looks like a home made red neck gun range. Code Red is wearing camo shorts, a black hoody with a ski mask sitting on the top of his head. Miss Fortune has on some skin tight jeans with a black long sleeve shirt and a pink ski mask on top of her head. The camera focuses on the picnic table thats piled up with shot guns, assault rifles, hand guns, gernades, and a shit load of ninja stars. Slowly the camera focuses in a different direction, where you see 6 big orange pumpkins, All of them taped with pictures of each of his opponents faces. Sitting on a bucket and putting his beer on the ground, Code Red loads a banana clip into an AK47, stands up, points the gun towards the targets, and with a cigarette in his mouth, He says....*

This is how we get ready for War Games  'round here boy!!!!

*TSKTSKTSKTSKTSKTSKTSK*

*He lets off some shots, completely destroying the target with Patrick Gordon XIII on it. Pumpkin guts splatter some of the trees behind the target, like his brains painting the woods. He laughs histarically and puts the gun down on the table. Ashing his square, He sips his beer again and watches as Miss Fortune loads up a shot gun. She giggles as she aims towards the pumpkin with Rebecca Lewis's picture on it...*

Ugly bitch.

*CLICK CLICK.....BOOM!*

*The pumpkin disappears.*

Haha. That a girl. Who taught you how to shoot like that??

My daddy. Duh

Oh yeah? And whos your daddy?

Um, You are silly. *saying it with a huge smile*

Thats right. But be careful with that shit mama. You had your fun last week, that was a nice little warm up for you, picking up that win. Pretty easy here, huh?

Too easy hun. Im not even soar. *saying with a pouty face* But honestly, It kinda got me all wet watching you take out those other two bimbos from last week. What were they're names again....?

*squinting his eyes trying to remember* Fuck, I forgot already. I smoke too much weed. Oh well, Just another day at the office.

God, I love you.

*Miss Fortune leans over and kisses Code Red on the side of the head. He finishes loading a 9MM and points it in the direction of the target with Iris Oppenheimer. He pulls the trigger, Shooting a giant hole clean through the pumpkin, seeds fly every where.*

Good things are coming our way. Thats for sure.

*Code Red's phone buzzes, as he puts the gun down on the table and pulls out his cell and sees a text from Vinnie Lane...*

LoverboyVinnieLane Said:You have a chance to make a good impact.

*He replys...*

CodeRed Said:Appreciate the opportunity. Somebody betta tell Mav his teams in some deep shit. :)

*He puts the phone back in his pocket after the encouraging words from his fellow team mate and captain. He sits back down on the bucket. He grabs a beer from the cooler and takes a sip...*

Ahhh...So I guess I got a little explaining to do now, Dont I?

*He sets the beer on the table and wipes his mouth.*

I know some of you are probably in "Aw" about my actions last week on Warefare. I know some of you are still asking "But Code, Why? Why did you just throw away your shot at the Tag Team titles and leave Giuseppe Jones in a pile of his own dog vomit?" *laughing disgusted* And I have an answer. Ya see, That match wasnt about 'titles'. That match wasnt about respect or 'teamwork', nor was it very important to me. That guy Giuseppe clearly had his own issues and Ill be damned if I get paired up and have to carry scum like that on my back while Im here. I did what I felt was best, that match was just simply about seeking revenge and thats exactly what I got...Hows the saying go again? Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, well thats just out of the question. Mama didnt raise a fool, and if you havent noticed by now, Im a littleeee smarter than your average bear, but the past is the past. That was then, this is now.

The time is finally upon us. The time for War Games. The time to choose a side & fight to see whos strong enough to go through hell, take a shot of Jack Daniels with the Devil, and come back in one piece. Lucky enough for me, This is my first War Games and I was drafted by the one of the top guns of this company, Vinnie Lane. Along with the likes of Mister Mystery, Peter fuckin Gilmour, and Guppy Parsh. shucks Maverick, *scratching his head, looking confused* If you ask me, I think you mighta jumped the gun calling YOUR team perfect. Correct me if im wrong, but it was YOU who took advantage of MY brilliant offense last week on Warefare, right? You remember, when I suprised Abigail and Sitre? Shit, If I woulda known earlier that Ide be seeing you at War Games, I wouldnt of thought twice about dropping you like a sack of shit next to those two broads. I had the situation under control, and here comes little miss Maverick slithering in the ring like the snake he is to capitalize on a chick whos already knocked out. Smart move my friend. Kick 'em while they're already down....

*chuckling* In my neck of the woods, We call that a coward. That aint how we go to war, son. Plus Ide say its quite foolish of you to rip a page outta Bill Cosby's strategy book, and If I was one of the unlucky people drafted on your team, Ide start to worry about you as a captain. Glad I could help ya out there though pal. Your welcome. Ha. But You think holding that Hart Championship makes you look like some sorta man? Lift your skirt up boy. I can already see the bitch in you. I see that little twinkle in your eye every time you try to act like Mr. tough guy but you aint foolin anybody. Not me atleast. I would bet anybody on the roster a million XBucks that the so called 'leader' of 'Team Perfection' sits down when he pees. You've been lucky for far too long now Maverick. And as you will soon find out, Your streak of good luck is about over.

Some may question if Vinnie Lane made the right choice drafting me onto his team...? *laughing* But fear what you dont know. I've only been here for about a month now and some how, for some strange reason, I find myself in the main event at War Games, standing next to guys like Vinnie and Gilmour. Coinsidence? I think not. Yeah, I was a late pick, but a pick none the less. Better late than never, plus I think its safe to say, I was really the steal of this years draft and Vinnie knew it. I look around at some of the teams and all I can do is point and laugh. Just a recipe for disaster thrown together with no type of structure. And your poor draft choices will ultimately cost you the crown at War Games, Maverick. Mark my words. Im actually suprised to be honest. Seeing as your some sort of "champion", I didnt expect you to be so unwise, champ...

But I will give credit where its due. Choosing Lux Lyden was probably your only smart move. Maybe you figured you could hide behind him the entire time and not get your ass kicked up and down a steel cage. But I hate to burst your bubble Capo, not even the " XWF Star of the month" Lux Lyden can save your team. NOTHING can save you. Lyden might be your only chance of light headed into this match, but what happens when the lights get cut off? What happens when you shoot both the sheriff and the deputy down?

*Still sitting on the bucket, He points the 9MM again towards the targets and shoots only two shots. Hitting the pictures of both, Maverick and Lyden, dead middle in the forehead.*

Whos next in charge? Rebecca? Iris Oppenheimer? Patrick Gordon? Or what about that Ghost Tank guy???

*He aims the hand gun at the target with Ghost Tanks picture and fires the gun until the clip is empty. The pumpkin just slumps onto the ground and smashes open*

The answer is, They all...fall....down. *rubbing his forehead, staring at the ground* For christ sake Maverick, You definitely dropped the ball on this one...and Im not suprised man. Even being booked with one extra man ANDDD having the very first pick in the draft, the odds are still stacked against you. Your team is completely worth less and the failure of your team rides on your shoulders. But Hey, who knows? Maybe if your lucky, It'll be short and sweet. In and out. One shot, one kill. We win, you lose. That way we wont have to set your furry little guinea pig Ghost Tank on fire and turn him into saganaki. Or maybe drop those two little skanks you drafted in that pit of boiling black oil and let 'em drown. Its your move my friend. You put yourself in this position and now you must pay the piper. See ya Sunday...

*Code Red puts out his cigarette on the ground, picks up the AK47 sitting on the table, and unloads every last bullet out of the gun, making all the targets that were just lined up seem imaginary. The camera slowly pans off into the sky.*

"Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build the big bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks....
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul."

-BOB DYLAN, "Masters Of War"

[Image: VfmxXI7.png?1]