Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition For A Change of Oils for War Games
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-07-2015, 10:03 PM

I hereby open my petition for the oil at War Games be changed from BP to peanut.

Firstly, peanut oil is natural and renewable. Let's go green, and in the name of George Washington , go nuts too.

Secondly, peanut oil is way fucking tastier. It's the secret to good fried food, and if I'm going to tempura batter and fry my opponents I'd prefer they were at least delicious after being drown - scalded in a death so horrific I shudder to think of it. I mean, after draining your lungs will look like the exterior of an egg roll, your eyes will explode and leave flowering red blooms in the breading around your sockets, a darkened trail of liquid brain matter drizzling from your ears, your finger and toenails curled upwards, and the muscles in your face pulled taught, leaving a riktus grin. Even my opponents will he happy with the decision.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2015, 09:12 AM

Leave it to the fat fuck to try and make his match edible.

Only in America...

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-08-2015, 09:35 AM

burn em all in OIL!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-08-2015, 10:01 AM

(09-08-2015, 09:12 AM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Leave it to the fat fuck to try and make his match edible.

Only in America...

"At least his enemies will leave him hungrier than before, and he'll lose weight. Peanut oil is not as fattening as other oils. It's also better than anything else. Good flammable resource. Besides, why do you care what the oil is in a match you're not a part of. You better watch out for Team Bitches versus Team Perfection.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2015, 10:09 AM

Hoping for his leftovers, fatty?

Hate Post Like Post
CodeRed Offline
MVP of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-08-2015, 10:58 AM

(09-08-2015, 10:01 AM)Ghost Tank Said: Besides, why do you care what the oil is in a match you're not a part of. You better watch out for Team Bitches versus Team Perfection.

"Theres oil in all of the matches you goofy fat bastard. Die slow...."

[Image: VfmxXI7.png?1]
(Banner made by Gamer Girl)

W-L-D
2-2-0
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

09-08-2015, 11:10 AM

Typical American, how does it feel to represent a country that values you receiving your playgirl magazine over getting to rape or murder on time.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-08-2015, 11:55 AM

(09-08-2015, 11:10 AM)Bjorn Felhammen Said: Typical American, how does it feel to represent a country that values you receiving your playgirl magazine over getting to rape or murder on time.

What the hell does that even mean? Seriously, I would gladly get an issue of Playgirl before getting raped or murdered. I think that's global, bud.

And Vin, not all of us are struggling to fit into the leftover skinny pants that the lead singer of Ratt wore when he got snail trails on them from a Kentucky hooker. Just because I'm big doesn't mean I'm a fat ass, I'm just the Epic Endomorph of X-treme. Sorry you weren't born to be built like a tank, but hey, maybe if you had a little more meat on your bones you would've survived Trax last Wednesday.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2015, 12:12 PM

Survive? Listen, fat boy, I'm alive and well... AND I've still got the entire CCWF at my beck and call, dude.

I'm a forever champion. I'm the face of this business. I'm at the top of the card and in the main event BY DEFAULT just by saying so. What have you got?

As for being a tank? Well, dude, I'd rather not be a slow rust bucket waiting to get blown off the map by the first guy with decent aim. I'll leave that up to immobile old cock waxers like you.

Now, go eat some peanut oil, you disgusting bag of cellulite.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-08-2015, 12:19 PM

"Makes fat jokes when his BMI is 28.74. Which is fat. Vinnie Lane is overweight, and calls people fat. Great logic."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2015, 12:24 PM

I'm "overweight" because I have more muscle mass than the average, non-athlete, person. Just about every athlete is "overweight," unless they're only three apples high like you.

I've got an Adonis belt and an eight-pack... there's barely an ounce of fat on my body. Ask your wife, you know she jerks her dick thinking of me.

Hate Post Like Post
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-08-2015, 12:27 PM

"Remind me Vinnie."

"How are you a forever champion when you no longer even possess your coveted Universal Title? Oh yeah, boy-o, Trax-"
-Air quotes- "-"stole" it from you. That kid's an opportunist but I digress. I wonder what Shane must be thinking since his champion no longer has his championship? Trax probably Iooks pretty good to him right now, ey?"

"As for Robbie Bourbon, I don't see him as fat. Hell, he's built like a tank and that's a good man to have on your side. Not that I'd need any sort of bodyguard. But I am relieved that Bourbon is on my team, I'll tell ya that."

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-08-2015, 12:36 PM

Still talking about tanks, huh?

More like a tank of shit.

Ghost Tank is a guy who's built like a tank too, isn't he? Dude can barely move and is almost definitely on the fast track to getting a foot amputated.

But Austin, whoever you are, to answer your question... I'm a champion because I'M A CHAMPION. Which means I don't have to explain myself to plebes like you. Got it?

Run along now, rookie.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-08-2015, 02:20 PM

(09-08-2015, 12:24 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: I'm "overweight" because I have more muscle mass than the average, non-athlete, person. Just about every athlete is "overweight," unless they're only three apples high like you.

I've got an Adonis belt and an eight-pack... there's barely an ounce of fat on my body. Ask your wife, you know she jerks her dick thinking of me.

"What's that blood sugar up to now? Or, is your blood too thick from all that oil to be tested? Come on, Jabba, don't pass it off like you're in shape. Shit, son, you got more chins than Bobbie over here. You got more fat than a Paula Deen cook book. And nigga, all them tears you've been crying about everything you've been crying about, they saltier than the dead sea. Want a butter stick, bitch?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

09-08-2015, 05:18 PM

I think most of Vinnie's health issues stem from thinking motor oil is an acceptible cooking oil.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-08-2015, 05:49 PM

"Most of Vinnie's issues stem from having overactive tear ducts, and a gaping vagina for a mouth."

Hate Post Like Post