Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
Just Words.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

09-07-2015, 04:04 PM

The XWF has always been filled with war and hatred. From the first day I arrived here there was a clear divide as The Black Circle seemed to rule over the rest of us. They looked down on us but eventually they were brought down. The Brotherhood. . The Administrator. Eli James. Ozymandias. The list of names goes on. So many people have tried to claim power through force, yet none of them have used actual intelligence.

Does beheading make you clever? Does blindsiding people make you clever? Some may say that it is intelligent. I would say it is cunning but not clever.

I could go on about how I would try to assume power but the truth is, I don’t want it. The poison chalice that is the XWF. Where are all of the general managers? They’re all fading… From Heyman, to Lawson, to Tigris, to Wallace, hell even Ozymandias… This place is crumbling under a new rule. The CCWF will bring down this company and it is left for the likes of me to fight for the XWF.

Trax has given us hope by returning the Universal Championship to the side that it belongs and I am proud to say that he is my captain. I had my doubts when he tried to pawn me off at first. Now though, we have a strong team…

What better team to be drawn against than team Eli James?

My respect for that man is literally non-existent. Somehow he has managed to convince almost everybody that he is a special attraction that deserves special treatment when the fact of the matter is that Eli James has almost always had luck or help on his side. Elisha and Mystica have assisted him countless times, even in his climb to power.

You see, although I do not respect Eli James… I do not blame him.

He is not the one at fault here.

Those who are at fault are those who ever thought it might have been a good idea to follow him. I have always hated him… despised him… From the moment that he was arrogant enough to try and create the most ludicrous cult that ever existed. I never for a moment doubted where my loyalty lay.

That is the question that I ponder to my team... I have gone to battle with many men. Some who I have liked. Some who I have trusted… Tell me this though… Where does your loyalty lie?

You see this for me isn’t just about winning the match and celebrating. This is about justice. Poetic justice. I fought for the administrator and I could not prevent Eli James from slicing his head from his body like it was of no importance. There was nothing I could do.

Now I have to watch Shane strut around like he’s actually still important along with Eli James.

Well first of all I am going to avenge those that I supported by tearing Eli’s team apart limb from limb and then I am going to assist in leading the XWF to a famous victory over the fucking CCWF who quite frankly we all want to see the back of already.

Drama, needless drama everywhere I look. Why? Egos. Egos everywhere…

No one is doing this for the love of fighting anymore. No one is even doing this simply to inflict pain.

People enjoy feeding their own egos. Well I hope that the men who stand by my side in that ring at War Games are men who enjoy fighting. I hope that the men who stand by my side will inflict pain with me. However, I want nothing to do with egos. I am not feeding any of you any bullshit. None of you are God’s gift and neither am I.

The arguments amongst the big names within this federation will continue because that’s what the CCWF really is. It’s about EGO. It’s about feeding Shane ’s blimp sized ego. Hell… It’s in his federation’s name. . It’s ALL ABOUT …

WELL I AM SICK OF . I’m SICK of arrogance. I’m sick of people from decades ago returning and thinking that they still matter more than those who have been here maintaining the XWF’s legacy. Some of us have been here on and off keeping this company afloat while you folks have been on some sort of prolonged vacation! I am sure you’ve all got plenty to bring to the ring and I am sure you are all interesting people. Yet why do you get to jump straight into the spotlight? Trax and Austin Fernando have been plying their craft in the ring for what seems like an eternity and then an eternity later the CCWF shows up to steal the spotlight of those who have earned it. Well you people have earned jack shit! The fact that some of you are blatantly going to be given unfair title opportunities makes me sick.

Loverboy. I know you can hear me. You’re always listening. You’re a top notch, second to none wrestler. So why do you go jumping ship to a group of cunts that blatantly just heed to the call of Shane ? Are you a yes man as well? I had you down as more than that. I had you down as someone who would fight for what they believe in. I was wrong. I am so glad that Trax took that championship from you.

I am going to talk about something different… just for a moment…

Doctor Louis D’Ville… I don’t know if you’re out there… But I am waiting… COME AND GET ME!

I had to get that in there at some point.

You see this Sunday is going to be monumental. There’s going to be blood, sweat and tears. There’s going to be a stupid amount of weapons and an XWF pay per view wouldn’t be an XWF pay per view if there wasn’t at least one death. So expect there to be at least one.

The trouble is with all of this fighting is…

I like it here.

I love it here.

It is where I call home.

Yet my home is crumbling.

It is fading…

I am a man who can adapt. I can change. I have shown that through the years.

Now though? I think it might be too much. Sometimes change can be good. Sometimes change can be bad. This change right here… It’s definitely bad. What reason is there for finding these people and bringing them back? They’re here though and there is nothing that I can do about that for now.

My focus needs to be on the War Games. Sometimes people have choices about who we fight for. I didn’t in this case but I look forward to fighting alongside Trax and Fernando. I feel like we can get along and maybe even dominate. Eli James will not be a walk over and we understand that… Every man has his weaknesses though and it’s just about realising what his is and we shall.

My biggest fear is the mystery opponent. Who is that? Anyone?

Well all of this… This big war… It’s about bragging rights… This whole thing is not about defeating one certain person… It’s about saving this federation by proving we can hang with the best. Those that are representing the XWF you best show up because I cannot fight this on my own. THIS IS ON YOU! ALL OF YOU!

Some of you are happy to plod along and get your weekly cheque well it’s time to man up! THOSE FIGHTING THIS SUNDAY WILL NOT BE PLODDING ALONG! None of us will be taking it easy on any of you because WE must prove a point… We shall. We must.

Those of you who are too scared to pick a side better get deciding because sooner or later Shane will be forcing you to decide. And if he is too cowardly to do so, which he probably is, then I will force you myself.

Sure it’s War Games this week… However, this war will be far from over. This is merely a pivotal battle within the war.

I am going to continue to help keep the Championships XWF. That’s why I helped Trax this week. That’s why I was so determined to win back the Xtreme Championship for the third time. As if Reverend could be trusted to keep this away from the SCUM that is the CCWF.

Do you see this shoulder glistening upon my shoulder? Well if you can’t then you should look closer. It’s the XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP! Everything about it SCREAMS XWF. Yet I have no doubt that Shane will plot to take this from us as well.

Not on my watch.

Do you want to know why I am simply saying what I feel? Because there’s no point in needless filters anymore. There’s no point in beating around the bush.

This promo I am cutting right now? It’s simply how I feel about War Games. It’s how I feel about the changes. It’s how I feel about Shane .

The continued plan for changes… BEGINS to END this Sunday at War Games…

Fight we shall. Fight we must. The egos will come burning down. ’s reign ended once. It can end again. This time it will not be at the hands of Eli James.

The poetic justice I want, will be mine in time. Just wait and see.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post