Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
The Prophecy 2
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2015, 10:45 AM

Eli was playing with Lacey like he was her father and there was no bad blood between any of us; I knew better. Behind Eli's innocent looking eyes and his mesmerizing smile lies something darker than any of us could imagine. Some would call what he did to the old Shane , Administrator, and many others dark; that's just the tip of the iceberg. Eli kept people guessing who he was and what his whole plan was about. I wish I knew why the preacher made his way back to Lacey and I. And how the hell did he find us?

Eli ignored my facial expressions and continued his attention on my daughter. After those minutes - which seemed like hours - passed by, Eli simply handed both of us an envelope and went on his way without even saying goodbye. He just left with his strange laugh.

Lacey looked at me with the biggest grin on her face like Santa Claus himself just visited and brought her everything she had ever asked for. I was a bit more cautious about this visit, after all, Eli never does anything without a reason. What could this reason be? And what exactly is in these envelopes...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elisha has returned from his hunt for food and is back on the floor inside the room - with several dead rabbits covered in blood around him - eating away. The doctor seems intrigued by this man who acts like a strange animal himself. Elisha looks up with blood covering his face at Lacey's smile, Eli's large grin, and the doctor's puzzled face. Elisha starts to chew the rest of the rabbit hanging from his mouth slowly while everyone look at him. Eli laughs and just walks off. Elisha's attention remains on the doctor and his mother Lacey.

"Fascinating."

"What's so fascinatin'?"

"He acts like a wild beast himself. Instead of cooking the food or going out in a car to grab something, he leaps through a shut window and grabs live rabbits."

"Of course he did mister. Want some?"

Lacey walks over to Elisha and grabs half of the rabbit that's hanging from Elisha's mouth and tugs on it. Elisha starts to growl.

"Now, son, don't make me hit you! You be nice and offer this doctor some food. Don't be selfish."

"I'm fine. Thank you, though."

"Nonsense."

Lacey continues to struggle pulling it from Elisha's mouth grip. Lacey raises her hand and Elisha releases it from his mouth, though still growling. Elisha quickly picks up another dead rabbit from the floor and starts on it. Lacey walks over to the doctor, but once again the doctor refuses to eat a raw animal. Lacey shrubs her shoulders and takes a bite. The doctor's eyes go wide as he watches a young girl devour a raw rabbit like the beast. He can't help but wonder what is wrong with this couple.

"It g-g-good momma?"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lacey was excited about what she was reading, but I wasn't. Eli wanted to fix everything that had happened and says he's a changed man. He's always been a trickster with words so you always have to read slowly and look at every angle. I think Lacey actually missed his company and the whole Congregation team Eli once gathered together to follow his teaching. Perhaps, Eli was missing everyone and was trying to really fix everything. I guess it was time for closure. Lacey and I were alone anyway, so maybe this would be good for both of us.

We decided to go against our whole planned trip and follow our heart; we were going to obey what was written in the envelope. As soon as we could, we got off the train and began to go off to a different adventure. The instructions were very specific so we had to make sure we followed everything down to a T. The message didn't disappoint. Everything that was said would take place... did. We arrived at 164 Baker Street and there was a white limo with a driver holding a sign for Lacey and ERIC - although I'm not too sure why my name was bold and in capital letters.

We had fresh lemonade (Eli made the best) and fresh food. It was pretty damn good if I say so myself, though it could have been we weren't use to good food. We'd often go grab a quick meal from a fast food joint or grab some microwave dinners, so anything beyond that was heaven for us. We scarfed down everything until our stomachs couldn't take anymore. We didn't pay much attention to where we were going or who the driver was. Whatever the plan happened to be, we were up for it. In fact, the drive took several hours; longer than I had expected.

I just sat back and enjoyed the moment, while Lacey cracked the window to sight see. I heard her whisper the words that brought fear to my heart...
"We're home." My heart started to race and I began to get uneasy. I don't know what Lacey sees out there or what she considers home, but I had a strange feeling I was not going to like it. It wasn't long after Lacey said those words that the limo stopped. She immediately opened the door and ran out of the limo. I screamed for her to stop, but she didn't listen to me. I should have ran after her like a good father would do, but something told me she was fine... it was I that may not be fine.

I got out of the limo slowly and I saw her. Lacey's arms were wrapped around Eli and I realized I was at a place that wasn't suppose to exist anymore. I screamed at the top of my lungs and got back inside the limo, shut the door and made sure it was locked. I forgot about the damn driver. He was still inside and tried his best to give me a shot of something, but unlucky for him I knew how to fight. I beat his ass then tossed his body out of the limo. Shit. I just realized he probably had the keys on him so now I'm just stuck.

"Daddy? Daddy? You okay? It's okay. Come on! It's just Uncle Eli."

Yeah. Just uncle Eli. He's the same man that transformed me into this... I don't want to even think about it. I had no where to go but outside and face the music. I got out with Lacey and Eli waiting on me.

"Well.. ya made it. I'm glad you both chose to follow your true hearts desire instead of..."

"Cut the shit, Eli. Here? Why here? This. Uh! This place isn't suppose to exist anymore! Why did you bring me... us here?"

"What do ya mean, Eric?"

"This place is where you brought me to die! You brought me here and turned me.. and Lacey.. into this.. I don't even know how to describe it. You turned us into...."

"Eric. Eric. Calm down, man. I honestly don't know what you're talkin' about. Heh. Maybe ya had a bad dream on the train?"

"Daddy? What are you talkin' about?"

"I became Elisha and you became my mother. Don't you remember this?!"

"I'm scared, Eli. What's wrong with daddy?"

"Lacey... you have to remember. Please.. Please. You have to remember. YOU HAVE TO!"

Lacey starts to cry and squeezes Eli. Eli comforts her while he looks puzzled at Eric. Eric falls on his knees breaking into his own tears.

"I didn't dream it. I know I didn't. Tell her Eli."

Eli whispers something into Lacey's ear. She backs away and wipes away her tears. Eli smiles and nods his head. She walks over to her father and hugs him. Eric squeezes his daughter tight and starts to let out a deep cry. Eli gives them a few minutes before making his way to the other side of Eric. Eli bends a knee and leads toward Eric's other ear...

"You were never meant to be Eric. It's time to come home, Elisha. Come on home."

Lacey speaks in the other ear of his dad.

"It's okay, son. Mommy is here. We're finally home."

"Now, it's time to bring you back Elisha. War has started and they need to hear your voice this time."

Eric starts to breath heavy. Eli gets up from the ground, as does Lacey. Eric's head remains bowed down with tears falling from his eyes. Lacey holds Eli's hand as the two look on ... Eric lifts his head with an angry look on his face.

"Ya ready, Eric?"

"Elisha."

A big grin comes upon Eli and Lacey's faces.

"Lacey, would ya go make us some good old fashion lemonade? I'm gonna take Elisha here back to the barn to deal with some minor issues... to fix him up."

Eli took me to the most feared place I have ever come across. It's been years since I saw this place and wished I would never see it again. I guess I can never run from the truth anymore. I just have to accept the fact that any life that has Eric Rex living is dead and will never be again. Lacey will never be a normal kid. This is my life and like Eli said, I have to prepare for war. Eric Rex, for the last time, has died a tragic death and all that remains is his body... with a new soul named Elisha... and it is Elisha that will always live. I am the prophet of doom and destruction. I will reign something far worse than fire upon the liars and those who pride themselves above the creator. I no longer have to run or pretend. Lacey was right. We're home.

Eli laughs as he drags Elisha along with him to the old broken barn.

[Image: fmQut24.jpg]

No one knew what actually took place when Eli originally took Eric Rex here and out came the crazy Elisha. Perhaps this go around, we'll find out.

The doctor picks up some pictures of Elisha's opponents.

"We're going to do a little game, Elisha. I'm going to show you a picture and you tell me what you think."

The doctor starts to shuffle the pictures and drops them all. Elisha stops eating and looks at them all.

"Die. Die. Die. Die. Die."

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post