Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
The Way Of The Pro Wrestler - The Aries Address
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2015, 05:27 PM

Our scene opens on the gym at the XWF Headquarters. There we see Alexander Aries, sweat glistening off of his tanned skin as he curls his dumb bells, eyes focused. Determined. Counting. "112...113...114", left and right. Noticing the red light on the camera on, he looks up and forward, lips curling at the left corner and his eyes gleaming with confidence.

Despite news of his latest "mission", he is seemingly unphased as he speaks, confidence in every word, voice dripping with sarcasm at some points.

Bobby Charles Said:Since I’m back to this company, I Can wait to get in that ring with these other jokers. None of them are going to be able to stop me from winning my returning match with my team at War Games!

"'Ello Bobby Charles. You may not know who I am but allow me to assure you that I am not a fan. Quite honestly, I cannot understand who the 'ell would be seein' as how ya just claimed her cowardice to get in the ring. Ya said ya can wait. How long though Bobby? How Iong can ya wait to get into the ring with these so called "jokers" as you call us?"

Hrmf. Sips water.

"It is to laugh. Really. You, a man who has a staggering record of losses. You, man who's only real accomplishment was holding a title which is that has been Maverick's toilet paper. Oh, but you say that you're here for "you, and nobody else"? 'Ell, ya obviously don't understand the bloody concept of War Games. Ya see, War Games is when ya become a captain or either be drafted to a captain's TEAM. Understand me, you poor man's Mike Emerick, your teammates will not take kindly to that attitude."

"Ya see, I don't like M.E. Oh, I love "me" but Mike, he's a bit more conceited than I am. However, we are on the same team which means that I will "help" him. In this one case, it's not all about "Alexander Aries", the World's Greatest Assassin. It's about the entire Aries Armad-...I mean Team Isles. So will you make your return? Yes. Will you be unstoppable? No. One shot, one kill bitch."

Aries stands up from his bench and walks over to the speed bag, laying into it with quick left and right jabs. His hair flips and sways, droplets of sweat flying from it as he works out, his muscles tight and toned. The man is in better than peak condition. Almost Godly. One thing about Aries is that he has never been the biggest dog in the fight but he has been one of the deadliest.

"Where is the passion with these guys?" he sighs "One thing I've not been accused of in this short career of mine is not havin' passion. That's the heart of a champion! That's what this sport is all about it, but se of these guys? They go out there and talk about themselves like they are the second comin' of Gordon Bennett. When in fact, they ain't. They're guys just like me who ain't held titles. Who ain't main evented. But ya see, there's a difference, a huge bloody difference! I didn't come here to say I'm the best, I came here to prove it!"

He stops his punches, catching the swaying bag. He looks straight into the camera.

"I am Alexander Aries, and I am the best in the world. Unlike some people I don't say it to sell t-shirts, fella. Oh no. I don't say that because it sells pay per views or because those idiots we call "smarts" can liken me to one Phillip Brooks. Nah. Hell nah, in fact. I say it because honesty is the best policy. And speaking of honesty..."

Quote:God's Gift To The XWF

He rolls his eyes.

"Do you have a name?"

"Are you even real?"

"Let's think about this for a wee minute now, boy-o. XWF is the LAST place that God would want to send a gift to. Am I right? Yes, you know I am. I always am. God wouldn't want to send a gift to a place like this, a place where killing, rape, hate, lust, vanity, greed...'ell all o' the deadly sins are present! Savvy? You know what? On second thought, call yaself whatcha want there, boy-o. Reason being is you can put a pile of shit in a package and gift wrap it all day long but at the end of the day?"
-smirks- "You're still a pile of shit. I guarantee."

He walks over to a nearby black leather couch and falls backwards on it with a relieved sigh. His training has obviously made him quite tired. This is the passion of which Aries spoke of, that which he claims makes him better than anyone on this Earth. Better than anyone in this Universe. He continues his address after taking a huge swig of water.

"Bjorn Falhammen is next on list of so called opponents to address. You see, this dumb swede is already defeated but he just doesn't know it yet. What? He's not Swedish? Sounds Swedish, looks gay. Definitely one stupid son of a bitch, ruining his body with his alcohol. Ya see, Mister Aries is in the best shape of his life. The only thing is, my potential is limitless because I don't poison my body with alcohol, tobacco, and drugs. 'Ell, I don't even drink Pepsi because that shit has caffeine and caffeine is a drug. Savvy?"

He sits up and addresses the "viking" directly.

"You're already defeated, Bjork. Yes, Bjork is your new name from now on. The simple fact is, when I see your face I don't see a man with the gumption to beat "The Epic Alexander Aries. Nope. The face I see is that of a failure of man who isn't worth the money the good Mister pays him.
Make no mistake about it folks, Shane signs your bloody paychecks. He signs mine."
Shrugs. "Love it or hate it, it's reality."

"Another doze of reality here is that the Reverend Tholomew Plague is a Hot Topic wearin' Nancy who is only here because he idolized the Brood as a child. Sucky gimmicks for sucky enhancement talent. And that's exactly what you ARE, Tholomew. Nothing but a walking, talking, sucking gimmick. Also another carrier of Maverick's toilet paper. Another victim of the Aries effect."

Indeed. Just another victim to the mind of one Alexander Aries and really one that he isn't impressed with. The fact of the matter is that he isn't impressed with any of the four men mentioned thus far. Hell, he doesn't even know who one of them is. But he still moves onto his TRUE target, the Hell Beast from Hell....

His smile fades and shit gets real. Real serious.

"Morbid Angel, I saved you for last. Not because you're special or "the best". Not by any means. It's mainly because I need you to know something. First of all, you're not just looking at some young, upstart rookie who can't back up a damned thing he says. I've more than proven that I can hold my own in this company. But I guess the question is, can I hold my own against the falsely undefeated Morbid fuckin' Angel?" Hrmf. "You can spew your propaganda everywhere, asuch as you want. I mean, look at you. You're so huge that the immortal Cain struggled against you!"

As he brings up the killer king, his lips curl upwards into an evil smile. Yes. Evil. You've not seen Aries in this state, but that darkness is there. You can always see it lurking beneath his cocky exterior.

"When my envoy first informed me that there was a hit out on you, I must admit that I felt something that I haven't felt in years. Fear...yes, fear. But soon, Morbid, that fear became excitement. Eagerness to put my name in this business out. Who wouldn't be excited?! Morbid Fuckin' Angel! Right?!" Smile fades. "While you may be thinking that this "green rookie" is getting so excited that he is going to "blow his load". No. This excitement is for one thing...one simple move, all I need to finish you off...end your legacy."

He smirks.

"One shot, one kill Angel. Aries Effect. I'll see you at War Games, has been."

Fade to Black

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post