Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "WAR GAMES 2015" RP Board
New Land With Some Lemonade
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-07-2015, 07:11 AM

It was early in the morning on a Tuesday just when the weather had begun to get cool. Somewhere in the west of the United States was 600 acres of nothing but trees, grass and animals as far as the eye could see. Deer were moving around without the sound of any gun shot. Animals that really had no business on this side of the world - like a Blue Wildebeest, Black Panther, Lion, Cheetah, Zebra, Moose, Rhino, Hippo and more - were running like they were at home. It seems strange that these animals would be in this area unattended until you look around and find "No Trespassing" signs placed every fifty yards.

Birds are out singing songs to everyone who could listen. It's a peaceful place where one could really get some meditation done. The hawk soars through the sky and glides with the light wind blowing. Eli James IV would often tell people, "Don't always believe what you see right now. There could always be more the story." Once you go beyond the beautiful scenes of wildlife and open nature at its finest, you see it's not so free as one would think. Around the large land are walls - 100 feet thick and 40 feet high - that keep everything in, and everything out. If you look closely, there are cameras hidden away in trees watching every inch of the property. This place was made by design.

As we move throughout the property, we come to what appears to be an old time house but is in decent shape. There's fresh white paint across all the wood that frames the house. It couldn't be more than a two bedroom, two bathroom, a ktichen and dining room size home. It has a very small porch that circles the entire house. And oddly enough, a tall tree has grown in the middle of the home - but the home was build around the tree. A not so new looking rocking-chair is by the front door sitting on the porch with no one in it.

The common buzzard - which normally lives in the Netherlands - soars to the house and sits on a stick beside the rocking chair. The buzzard starts to make a strange noise like he's calling for something or someone. The footsteps from within the house can be heard thanks to the noise the wood floor is causing and boots the individual is wearing. Eli James walks out drinking a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade and looks over at the buzzard, and smiles. Eli sits in his rocking chair and just looks out in the open while enjoying his lemonade - did we mention it's freshly squeezed? Eli loves fresh lemonade. It's a key to his dark and mysterious heart.

"There's always someone watchin'. It doesn't matter where ya go and what disguise you put on; someone is always watchin'. The world is a small place. Sure, it seems big compared to us and our little towns, but it's not so big when you compare it to our solar system or other planets out there. Ya see, it's all about perspective and whose eyes you're looking through. Heh. My name was once feared to speak about and revered by many. My message was once the most talked about thing the XWF had. People wanted so bad to prove my message of truth wrong. They did everything in their little minds and tried to come up with these logical philosophies to destroy everything about me. Hehe. Funny thing is they all failed to bring up the false in my truth. Here we are... years later and I'm betting it's going to be a circle of the same old thing. Let me just be real clear so everyone can understand... if ya claim I speak false, then actually tell me what it is. If ya can't, then I guess you are the one who embodies lies and not I.

Eli takes a small pause to take another sip of his lemonade. It wets his mustache and drips onto his beard.

"I told everyone several years ago that judgment was going to come to the XWF. No one believed me. I even sacrificed myself to the very same people that hated me just to prove my mercy. They ignored it. I tried to show them the way. I need to give ya a short history lesson. It was World War X. I was the owner of the XWF at the time and there were several who opposed my truth, which brought the WWX pay per view to the forefront of the company. A man by the name of Theo Pryce led the rebellion against my values, and they succeeded. I said judgment was comin' and look at what's happened. Theo Pryce is gone. Several who defended his side and opposed mine have vanished. Groups have come to try and take over this place like the NWO... like the quickly disappearance of Etched... and now the CCWF comes along trying to be the group to end this world of the XWF. This all starts at War Games.

The buzzard flies off and leaves Eli rocking in his chair. Eli gets up and walks on the porch surrounding the home to a corner where a flower pot is hanging. Eli pours the rest of his lemonade in the pot where a dying flyer sits.

"All it needs is sun and water to grow, but when it's deprived... it begins to die. Ya see... everyone needs something to grow and survive. Babies need milk. People need food and water. Vehicles need oil and gasoline. War needs people. If war needs people and people need food, then what happens when the supply of food is cut off? War ceases. My words are food that never expire. My voice is water the can never run dry. It's why I'm still here while so many have gone away. Ya think by ending one person or team it's going to stop a war? Heh. Nah, man. What's going to stop the war is to put an end to the food and water supply.

Let's look at a team that will oppose mine...

A mixture of XWF and CCWF. A mixture of water and oil placed in the same bottle. They will separate. They will divide. As it's been said.. "A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand." Heh. You think because of who they are that they will somehow work together to accomplish a goal? What goal? To win a little battle? Nah. It's been known what the intentions of the CCWF are... it's no real secret. You think they will stand by and allow the XWF to walk out of the building without hurting someone? I'd watch your backs if I were you.

"Mr. FN Dominance" Trax. The captain who will have to look back on the day and wonder what went wrong. You chose a group that would help lead YOU to victory. Can they really trust a man who is all about himself and his goals? Trax is just a pirate. He craves after riches. While he looks to others to help him guide his ship and get to the place that has the buried treasure... he'll turn his back the moment his eyes catch a glimpse of all that gold. He saw a CCWF lady who is all about destroying anything that goes against Mr. ... so why not pick her, right? She'll do what she can to make sure his head isn't on my third pole. She'll do whatever it takes to leave the XWF limping out of War Games and into the next season. But can ya trust her completely, Trax? I would bet she was glad you chose her. Who better to be picked by than the man that's been targeted by the CCWF.. and that's why you'll fail. You are lookin' through the wrong shades, man. You want titles... you want to be noticed.. you want to be the top and it doesn't matter what property you have to walk on as long as it gets YOU to YOUR destination. Heh. Pride and selfish ambition will be your down fall, Trax. Do ya know what else happened to those who cashed in their briefcases for a title? I don't see too many around anymore.

I heard your little speech... funny stuff. Ya said, "Eli James "The Great Buzzard" you and your associate who is either your sister or your mistress, or possibly both I know how you swamp dwellers get, were drawn back to XWF due to Shane Carvers apparent survival." I'm not really sure who you're talkin' about there, Trax. Elisha isn't a woman, so it can't be him. Lacey is Elisha's mother and twelve years old, so she doesn't fit the bill either. Before ya go talkin' out of your hind parts.. you should really pay attention more to what's going on than from your own life. This is why you're gonna be a terrible leader for your little misfit group.

And do ya really think I'm here to support you and the XWF? Heh. I came to SAVE the XWF from people like you. You think you're all that different than Shane or any of his CCWF buddies? You're not, man. You're selfish. You're prideful. You're ignorant. And you will fall just like the rest of the weak and blind.

It doesn't really matter who I'm up against, man. No matter who stands up against me... I remain. Let's see how long you last... boy.

What about the lone wolf in this whole group.. CCWF's own Goddess Sitre Renenet. Every goddess has a creator. Funny thing how gods and goddesses run along the lines of mythology these days than truth. I know you aligned yourself with an interesting group, but I wonder if you completely trust them. Can ya trust the CCWF team to help ya out if you get attacked by a group that will defend the XWF? You have your target and purpose for being in this match, but have ya thought about your enemies.. or even your friends.. what their purpose was for picking you and allowing you to be involved in this mix match? I would grow eyes everywhere and watch every move.. ya never know who will be lurking to destroy you.. or even help you.

What about Steve Davids? A man who leaves and decides to come back. What if he decides to not show up for the match? He's always been looking for ways to prove his worth to a team or company... but he's quick to disappear. Will the beast be tamed by someone before the event takes place?

Then ya have two wildcards.. Scully and Roman M. Wulfrun. The unknown on the team. Two men who have no alliance and may be pushed to do something desperate to survive.. or make a name for themselves.

Finally, you have a man I chose to be on my team but begged to be on yours.. Austin Fernando. Heh. You think by going to your lovers side it's going to change any outcome that's been determined? People may say you have a confidence about ya like Trax, but I see a stupid donkey at work. Did ya really talk about my recent few months of fighting and losses like it changed who I am or what I've done? It's funny how you and all these others throw past things in faces.. but since ya do like to bring up the past.. let's do it.

Let's look at what you've accomplished verses me.

Is your name on the top best XWF fighters of all time?

After so many that tried to end the old eye-patch Shane .. including TEAMS of people... I was the one that left, not just with his head but the head of the Administrator as well. I caused axis and allies to take place. I am the name that people say when fear comes.

You have fun with your whole talk about me losing to Theo Pryce or Duke... just a side note to ya.. I beat Duke twice.

I hope talkin' about me boosts your confidence about what you're gonna do.. hehehe...

Ya see, Trax... your whole team may call it a confidence, but I call it a weak mind."

Eli decides to take a stroll out in the open field without any kind of guard or weapon from the wild animals. Eli starts to whistle loud trying to get attention from some beast.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post