Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! I make one move and already have your champion after me-
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2015, 06:10 PM

Shaky cell phone footage catches a whirlwind of colors blurring for a second or two before being turned around and aimed at the fallen X-Treme champ. The somewhat muffled voice of the man currently pinning him can be heard.

"It's funny as shit, I mean here I am pinning your X champ while I wait for a goddamn ref to get his shit together and come make the count, but instead I've attracted the attention of your Universal champ. I guess he was watching me when I knocked this guy down with my arm and pinned him -- alright that's fine with me but let's listen to what your fucking testosterone lacking Universal champ said after he watched my arm knock this down."

(08-30-2015, 05:07 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: Such a move. Lariats are just gay clotheslines. Pussy.

"Is that so, shit for brains? Somebody needs to call up Sebastian Duke and ask him about that because I've already schooled him on the difference between the two years ago; however, I can understand how someone still walking around with an unchanged diaper load must have missed that when it went down, so you're forgiven for your astonishing ignorance."

"You know what I want to know, though? See, kid, when I'm watching for example a bunch of Mexican jumping beans leapin' all around the ring and tossing each other with hurricanranas, I don't choose out of the clear fucking blue to say to my tv -- 'Frankensteiners are gay versions of that move!' -- yet somehow you watched me take this punk's head off just now and chose to say, for no reason other than being a fucking shit brained buffoon, that lariats are gay clotheslines. Tell me more about what brought your shit filled head into thinking that was smart to say? When you're sitting there staring at exposed cocks do you choose to say 'dicks are a gay word for penises'? Ya dumb fuck! You phony ass piece of shit for a champion; fuckin' XWF couldn't even get a real piece of shit? Disgraceful. Funny too how your first words ever to me referenced faggotry. Looking at you, I can't wonder why. I bet you don't even know what you like, right? Boys and girls; it's all the same to you since your androgynous looks have you confused on even yourself. Eat shit and die."

He shuts his phone off since he's busy waiting on that referee and probably couldn't give two shits what some pansy ass , placeholder champion has to say anyway.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-30-2015, 09:08 PM

OOC: Actually I just realized none of you pins were valid after you responded, even though I kicked out you can't respond in your own thread.....read the rules pal, better luck next time

IC: You are a fucking idiot, if you want Vinnie Lane right off the bat be my guest

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2015, 09:19 PM

OOC: I know the rules a lot better than you apparently. Maybe it's you who should try reading and more importantly don't act as if you're someone who can talk down to others OOC. Try that, ok? lol Now regarding the x-pins, I can respond to any thread I want as long as it's not my own, but thanks for the shit advice.

IC: I'm not sure if you're deaf or just from when I hit you in your head earlier but I think it was made abundantly clear that it was your temporary champion who came to me first -- I was just pointing out that for him to see me hit you with my arm and somehow choose to start debating lariats and clotheslines with himself while referencing faggotry meant he was a blithering idiot. Thanks for coming. Now get the fuck out.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2015, 09:39 PM

OOC: I was not talking you down and to my knowledge you posted in your own thread before I even knew it existed, now enough of this I just wanted to point something out and you decided to take offense to it

Edit: I was wrong apparently, but still after I kicked out you still tried to say you were pinning me somehow which I can't quite wrap my head around
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Give me a reason to go.....

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Hate Post Like Post
Dick of Peter Gilmour Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-30-2015, 09:41 PM

OOC: How could you get it confused that he posted in the thread before you responded? You read his threads, and in on the second one you were literally the second to post.

[Image: PEMtNlN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2015, 09:47 PM

ooc: Fair enough, it's all good. I was just responding in kind because when you tell somebody else they need to read the rules in the way you did it sounds like you're trying to be a bit of a smart ass. Anyway all that aside, I didn't reply to my own threads before you kicked out of them; only after. Now I'm waiting for somebody else to pin since only two in a row are allowed from the same person. :D

IC: Give you a reason? How about if you want to stick around you accept the challenge that the foreign sounding ran away from a few minutes ago? A week long bitch match, meaning the winner gets to literally use the loser in their promos for an entire week following the match. You up for it? We all know the drunken, piss spraying foreigner is too damn much of a pussy, so what do you say? Maybe you can even hold on to that title long enough for it to happen too? What are the chances, emo ?
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-30-2015, 09:50 PM

I accept your condition so long as I pick the date of the match, I am using the week after war games to relax and have no intention on even being in an arena that week

[
Hate Post Like Post
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2015, 10:05 PM

Deal. As long as I'm not beating one of the champions the date you choose, I'll gladly make you my slave because I have a shit ton of disgusting fucking chores and errands that I'm way behind on from all those months I spent in a very fucked up place. I sure as hell hope you don't pass out easily.
Hate Post Like Post