Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geeks & Dorks Do Finish First..To Be Squashed [Rp#2]
Oni Kymiku Offline
Queen Of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-30-2015, 11:41 AM

The scene Opens to a photo studio, where Oni Kymiku is present to do a photo session for an upcoming fitness magazine.Oni is sitting on a swivel chair of her dressing room, looking at a video on her IPhone while she is being waited on hand and foot…literally. though all of these people are around her, Oni does not pay them any mind for she is only focusing on the video, which is a wrestling match that she had with Alex Aries.She is indeed very intrigued the interference of THE HIRED GUN, Who cost her the match. Just then, the door to the dressing room opens and Kiel enters. He notices Oni looking at her IPhone and sighs.

Kiel: You’re looking at again, aren't you

Oni: I just can’t help it.[Pink]

Kiel holds head down and shakes it with a smile before approaching his friend, attempting to talk some sense into her.

Kiel: This photoshoot is supposed to be a good distraction for you. And that means…

Kiel boldly takes the IPhone off of Oni’s hands.

Kiel: Not talking about the other stuff…or watching it.

[Pink]Oni: Well, this can’t really be a distraction when I have this shit still racking in my brain. And unless it has left yours you fool…

Oni snatches the IPhone back from Kiel’s hand.

Oni: You do know how important this is to me.

Kiel appears startled at first by Oni’s response. But just as quickly, he comes to his senses that he may have forgotten about the significance of her match at Madness the Next week..

Kiel: Yes, Oni. I do.

Oni: You want to be useful? Get down there where you belong.

Oni looks down at her feet, where a young, good looking female intern is sitting on the floor rubbing them.

Oni: He’ll take it from here, Thanks Grace. Tell the photographer I’ll be ready in about 15 minutes.

Grace: Yes. Ma’am.

Grace and Kiel switch places; with Grace back on her feet to leave the dressing room and Kiel sitting down at Kymiku’s feet. He places them in his hands and gives the soles of Oni’s feet a kiss, before looking up at her with compassion.

Kiel: I really am sorry, your ridiculously gorgeous excellency.

The blond haired asian beauty looks on, feeling that Kiel’s apology is full of crock. But she believes there's some truth that lies into it, adding to the fact that she loves it when people submit to her, gives her reason to show compassion for her favorite servant.

Oni: You’re such a peasant, you know that? But you are my peasant.

With a sexy smirk, she shoves Kiel’s face with her foot, prompting him to smile.He knew that he would be forgiven by her.Oni points down at him and he begins rubbing her feet.

Oni: This Whole CCWF stuff and Hired Gun provides a mystery to me. They are not like the others. They really heightens their unpredictability.

Kiel:More like a flake to me.

Oni: Don’t be an ass, Kie. You’re talking about a Gimmick that has been somewhat a credible in bith CCWF and XWF from what i heard. Not to mention, one of the most influencial character to ever happen..

Kiel: Ok, He’s Most influencial flake then

Oni: Why do I even bother with you?

With a sigh, Kymiku slightly turns away, letting Kiel know she is annoyed with him.

Kiel: Oni, look here. You mustn't be worried about Him or Their team. And as of the ‘New’ Hired gun, He is like every other dudes out there. He can talk as much as he like but this time he’s surely primed tobe conquered. And you are just the woman to do it.

Oni: Tell me something I don’t know, Kiel. I’m used to knowing 99% of my opponents and handling the 1% doubt. But this time I will figure him out and deal with him accordingly to my plan...

Kiel: And you will honey, No doubt..pretty much everything in my view...you will be standing tall in that Dirtyass naked body of Hired Gun.
Oni: Seems to me that you already have me winning this shit. Is this what I’m hearing from you?

Kiel: Did I speak out of line, my most awesomeness, flawlessly fit goddess? Am I wrong to say this

Oni looks down at him with an evil eye….only to lighten her look With a smile.

Kiel: Have I ever told you how much Ilove to worship you?

Oni takes in a laugh while placing some hair behind her ear in a tease.

Oni: That’s so cute, Kay. Because we both know if you didn't, I’d kick your ass.

Oni gives Kiel a wink while Kiel shakes his head and smiles, displaying his expression of her only kidding about harming him….though on the inside, he knows this to be true.

[OFF-CAMERA]

The camera focuses on a balcony of high building in Syracuse, NY, with a view of city in the background. Walking into the camera's view, Oni Kymiku enters. She looks upon the camera in full attention, while the camera focuses on her beauty which accentuates her flawless beauty.

I listened very carefully to you, Gun.

I want you to know that I heard every single word you said. Even though that comes from the man with ’IQ of a screen door on a submarine’, I couldnt figure how you could survive with this dumbass attitude. If you really think that I am going to be afraid of you because you were one of the top dogs in that potato heads former company or you are a part of a stable that just got introduced?Please check your logic at the door. Double check it, please. You can bring up past events, and you canbring up career events that have no bearing here in XWF. if that’s what you need to do. It only cements your desperation, and it doesn’t change my ability to leave you beaten. So will you fight valiantly? Absolutely. I have no doubts about that.Will you lose?That’s the question that you want answered. You, dear are hoping the answer is ‘no’. You are preparing for me (if you’re smart) so that you can make the answer be ‘no’. You need the answer to be‘no’. But the answer is ‘yes’. An unequivocal yes.Yes, you will lose. Yes, I will show you that you aren’t ready yet, and Yes, I will show you no mercy in defeating you. You have already shown that you are a coward by interfering in other superstars match, and I plan to punish you for it.While you deny people opportunity to best you, I welcome them to try. Which is why I never ducked you, Which is why...I challenged you to this match... on YOUR own terms. I’ll take on anyone and everyone who wants a chance, because if I can’t beat them, then I don’t deserve a place in this company.I have no qualms in being the villain in your story, Gun. You mistake reality for your own tale. A tale where you are the best wrestler, and everyone should fear you...because? That’s it. Just because SHANE say so.Hate me if you want. Think that your repetitive weak barbs about my supposed ego will be enough to stop me from beating you. It won’t help sir, I’m the best talent around here, and you can think I just got lucky if it boosts your confidence...but I’m going to show you that there’s more to me than just that.I am the Queen here in XWF .And my pride in that is going to be your and yours team downfall.

Oni flips her hair before making contact with the camera again.

Maybe you, along with your mates, isn’t taking me as seriously as you must to.Maybe you never really took me seriously to begin with. It doesn’t really matter. Talk about my appearance. Talk about how fake I am, or whatever.

You forget that I am easily one of the smartest wrestlers in this company. Maybe you never knew, but you’ll find out. I’ll lull you into a false sense of security. Believe I’m weak. Believe that I have stumbled, and it’s only a matter of time until I fall. If you want to think that I’m incapable, and me ’besting’ Aries was merely a fluke? Go ahead.
Come monday night, you’re going to run out of excuses Mr G. You’re not going to have any ammunition left. You will have to acknowledge me as one better than you. One that is a better wrestler than you could have ever been. And it is coming soon.

[Pink]Sorry if you don’t like it, loves.
It’s...inevitable.

Queen Of XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post