Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 08:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I AM NOT BIG BAD LEROY!
BigBadLeroy Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

04-16-2013, 07:26 PM

Inside the XWF studios, a man who looks strikingly similar to XWF star Big Bad Leroy, save for a white beard and long white hair, whispers into the ear of a man covered head to toe in body armor. Every inch of his body is concealed.

Good Little Roy Lee: Now remember....YOU are Big Bad Leroy...and I am Good Little Roy Lee...your manager.

Armored Man: But, uh, boss...I thought YOU was Big Bad Leroy...

Good Little Roy Lee: I don't pay you to think! Just do as I say--remember, you ARE BIG BAD LEROY!

At that moment, Steve Sayors walks into join the two.

Steve Sayors: What was that you were saying, Leroy?

Good Little Roy Lee: Nothing, I was just--

Good Little Roy Lee stops short. Steve Sayors simply looks at him.

Good Little Roy Lee: Leroy and Roy Lee sound a lot like! I made the mistake of thinking you were speaking to me, Steve Sayors! Is that a criminal offense? Actually, its just as possible that you misspoke...as that I misheard you!

Steve Sayors: Whatever...anyway, lets get this going.

Steve turns to face the cameras and tape begins rolling.

Steve Sayors: Hello, XWF fans! I'm here now with well, I'm told that's Big Bad Leroy beneath that suit of armor...and the man beside him....is "Good Little Roy Lee", his "manager." And sense that is going to be our topic of conversation today, lets begin the conversation with...

Good Little Roy Lee: Wait a second! You didn't tell me that was what we were going to talk about! My client and me don't have to sit here and be subjected to your crazy witch hunt!

Steve Sayors: Well, lets let the audience decide how crazy I am. Lets put the two photos side by side.

GOOD LITTLE ROY LEE
[Image: GoodLittleRoyLee.JPG]

BIG BAD LEROY
[Image: RonnieColemanface.JPG]

Good Little Roy Lee: Sayors, you brought this humiliation on yourself. Look at the white beard...the white hair! Clearly, we aren't even the same age...let alone the same man! Say, Sayors, do you have some sort of problem with wrestlers acquiring the services of a manager?

Steve Sayors: I have no problem with that at all. However, you, Good Little Roy Lee, appear, by all accounts, to simply be Big Bad Leroy with a wig and a false beard. XWF fans are not fools and neither am I. And this man here, in the armor, appears to be concealing his identity to cover up the fact that he is NOT Big Bad Leroy but rather some flunky being paid by the biggest coward in the XWF to wrestle his matches for him!

Good Little Roy Lee: COWARD? How dare you call me a coward, you beta-male scum!

Steve Sayors: I called Big Bad Leroy a coward. Does that mean that you are, in fact, Big Bad Leroy.....?

Armored Man: Hey, Boss, I thought you said that I wuz Big Bad Leroy...? Or am I only Big Bad Leroy during matches...? I'm confused...

Good Little Roy Lee: Shut up, you imbecile, before I fire you and send you packing back to the super-soldier cloning plant where I found you!

Armored Man: You're thinkin' of another henchman, boss! We met when I answered yer want ad about "Looking for Someone to Wrestle All of Matches for Me", remember?

Good Little Roy Lee: I SAID SHUT UP!!!!! As Big Bad Leroy's manager, I demand that from hereon out, you address all questions to me and me only! This is a two-person conversation. Big Bad Leroy need not be involved! He is a wrestler, not a public speaker!

Steve Sayors: Alright, alright. What do you think about your opponents for this Wednesday? Ann Thraxx, the psychotic sadist and Sebastian Duke, the Revered Leader, the Lord of Darkness, the US champion....?

Good Little Roy Lee: I think they're both fools! Wait--did you say "my" opponents??? THEY AREN'T MY OPPONENTS! I am NOT BIG BAD LEROY! Stop trying to trick me! Do you think just because I have a gray beard you can outwit me?

Steve Sayors: Well, actually, no. I don't think you do have a graybeard or any beard at all, in fact. So therefore, I don't think I can outwit you on the basis of your having a gray beard.

Good Little Roy Lee: Can we just stick to the subject? We were discussing my, I mean, HIS--

Good Little Roy Lee points to the armored man next to him.

Good Little Roy Lee:--opponents.

Steve Sayors: Well, I guess they are HIS opponents. After all, he's going to be doing the wrestling, along with the Iron Valkyries and whomever else you've got on your payroll to carry out your dirty work. I guess its a step forward for you that you're finally giving some measure of credit where its due, to your hard-working employees.

Armored Man: Tha--

Good Little Roy Lee: Shut up! Sayors, I have no idea what you are babbling about. Now, as for my, er, Leroy's opponents, as I said, they're idiots. Only an idiot has to resort to fighting another human being for the amusement of others to make a living. Such people are truly the bottom feeders of society. They're barely a step above animals. Sebastian Duke has pretensions to leadership...and yet, the is merely a pawn, whether or not he knows it...both of Shane ...and of whomever the truly leader of his shadowy Illuminati society is. Answer me this; would a man with as much power as Sebastian Duke claims to have ever be forced into something as degrading as teaming with such a loathsome, wretched, sociopathic semi-human hag as Ann Thraxx? Clearly, a man who can be forced to endure such an indignity...controls nothing! True power means that a veritable army is at your beck and call...ready to answer to your every whim and desire...ready to crush your enemies on command! Or perhaps those supposedly at his command are sniveling, inconsequential weaklings...incapable of defending their master....or themselves. Perhaps the so-called Illuminati is no fiercer than your local Free Mason branch...and more fit to take on the likes of Alex Jones...than the forces of Big....Bad....Leroy.

Whatever the case...he shall soon find that my minions are more than capable of--

Sayors and Big Bad Le--I mean, Good Little Roy Lee swing in unison as a tall, shapely blonde bombshell saunters into the studio.

Bombshell: So, I was told that Big Bad Leroy was here? I am such a fan of that man...such muscles...so handsome...and I mean, so recklessly, insanely...heroic!

Good Little Lee Roy is about to say something, when the armored man next to him spoke up.

Armored Man: Uhhh, I think...I'm Big Bad Leroy....

Bombshell: So modest...and look at you....even more muscular than before...

Good Little Roy Lee: How do you know....? He's covered in armor!

Bombshell: Oh, I know! He's stretching that armor out with that chest and arm of his....but I know just the place where he can take it off...come on Leroy...did I tell you I'm a great cook?

Armored Man: Uhhh....see you later boss....

Good Little Roy Lee charges after the happy couple...

[Image: bfnrkb0.jpg]
[Image: bannerfans_7149387.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post