Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
oops, we did it again
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 12:47 AM

"Then why is Feder being censored and I'm not, Wallace? What do you have against him?"

John Madison has been detained at this time for questioning by local authorities.
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 12:59 AM

What a bunch of manipulative twats. We need to get some honest people in this dump.

Hey Wallace - My friend wants a fucking job. You hiring convicted sex offenders by any chance?

And why am I no longer censored if I'm talking about something that potentially can bring you another roster member? That does seem a little funny.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 01:08 AM

(01-14-2013, 12:59 AM)3 x Better Sid Feder Said: What a bunch of manipulative twats. We need to get some honest people in this dump.

Hey Wallace - My friend wants a fucking job. You hiring convicted sex offenders by any chance?

And why am I no longer censored if I'm talking about something that potentially can bring you another roster member? That does seem a little funny.

You asked for a match. I gave it to you. You yelled out to the XWF to respond to his acceptance and I did. Did you see Shane jump at the bit to air a Sid Feder match? Randall Cross perhaps? No, so why would you accuse me of manipulating you when all I did was my job and give you what you asked?

If you want to hold yourself in the company of sex offenders, that's fine. I wasn't holding a flyer out for the entire world asking ANY CHUMP OFF THE STREET to bring dignity back to Warfare, even if it is for only one night, now was I? I thought I was bringing a potential superstar and putting him in the spotlight where he belongs. I could be wrong though?

Last time I checked, manipulation involves a scheme. I merely suggested the match as a Handicap Ladder. If you're so convinced that I have something planned then change it up. Seriously, I implore you to direct this match in any direction and with any stipulation you want. Bring the cast from "Hurt Locker" for all I care. Announce it at the last minute so I can't 'plan' these wicked schemes that Madison alludes to.

If you want we can have you match up with more sex offenders.

But I thought you just beat Crimson Dong?

If you want to buy into John Madison's idiocy that's your own prerogative.

But this is also the same man who made War Games into his own little playground by leading us to believe he would bring a 'goon' squad and pull a complete turn around and select a legitimate team out of nowhere.

Seems like the right person to 'believe'

As far as the 'censorship' ordeal is concerned, I'm not here to teach you manners like your mother forgot. I want blood, carnage, and brutality on Warfare just like everyone else does. What I don't want is ignorant, racist, and 'trashy' people like Grand Wizard, NAZI, and whatever racist hillbillies that degenerate Shane has wrestling on Saturday Night Trash Hour. Therefore, I wouldn't be 'bending' any rules to let someone of your caliber and stature compete on a high level program like Wednesday Warfare. I never censored anyone.

The freak show censored themselves by being 'unfit' to compete on a program where legitimate wrestlers are made into legends.

Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-14-2013, 01:12 AM

Text message sent to XWF99.com from John Madison:

"dont listen to him feder he sent the cops to my house!1 big manwith a gun @ my front door rite now"

"patrol cars evrywere"

"lok into tyrone, he has crimnal history w/ xplosives."
Hate Post Like Post
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-14-2013, 10:04 PM

holy crap! i'm gone for a day and suddenly i'm involved in some kind of s***storm! XD hey, feder, if you're looking for "honest people" you've come to the right place, kid. i could care less about winning or losing i like teaching lessons. and you son, you need some learnin'. one on one, triple threat, tag team, TLC, pokemon on pole match, whatever you can dream up, i'm in.
Hate Post Like Post