Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 03:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Death do us part (Rp #2 vs Captain Future)
The Reverend Tholomew Plague Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-25-2015, 08:43 PM

So, Mr. Future actually decided to respond now has he....OH how cute you actually think you are going to win,

WAIT!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? You spend the entire promo talking about how your blood isn't blood it was just whine from the fucking glass you had....

ARE YOU HIGH?! This is the shittiest display of promo cutting I have seen in my entire life......In case you guys actually decided to count he only spoke 75 words in that entire promo, if you have been paying attention, I have already put more time into this promo alone then he did in that, not to mention the first one I cut.....

Let me tell you something Future, not many people can say they fought for a title in their debut match here, and you have honestly thrown it away, I am not fucking kidding.....IF you folks doubt for one second that I can take this kid, let me just dissect his promo, just like I am going to do tomorrow night on Warfare.....

First off he asks me if he has sinned.....

let me tell you something Captain Future.....

NOBODY IN THIS FUCKING FEDERATION HAS GONE ONE FUCKING HOUR WITHOUT SINNING, ARE YOU TRYING TO COMPARE YOURSELF TO VIRGIN MARY, AND I GUARENTEE YOU EVEN SHE SINNED, YOU CAN'T TELL ME AS A HORMONE INDUCED TEENAGER SHE DIDN'T DREAM OF SOME GUY STICKING IT IN HER PUSSY!!!!

Ok, so then you go on about me raging at you.....How have I come at you with rage captain, I am not sitting with you in that giant shit-ship up on in space last I checked so I couldn't possibly be coming at you, if you mean I feel utterly offended that they would make me defend against you, well of course I am, you are a waste a sperm, roster space, vagina tissue, whatever the hell else you want to throw in there....

You don't belong in the 4th ,match out of 5 card, there is a place for you however

You are the next John Black....nah that is too good of a title for you....Thunderbolt X? Nah you haven't been fired yet for being a dumbass.....Whatever it is one of those two, or maybe a combo of both, ANYWAYS....

Then you get pissed and smash your whine glass...

Ok....whatever bro so much for me being pissed

Wait a minute.....it looks like you are bleeding pretty badly there....

Wait, you are trying to tell me...that that is whine?

THERE WAS BARELY ANY WHINE IN THE FUCKING GLASS, you pretty much hammered in down in the first 5 seconds of this 30 second promo, not even kidding right now.......

and are you talking to yourself, are you fucking serious right now, you are telling yourself to shut up....Over what, the fact that your mind is telling you that YOU ARE IN FACT bleeding and yet you are in denial over it.....unless you can will your blood to be whine, but last I checked the only person capable of that is Jesus Christ, and I doubt you are him...the second coming of Christ wouldn't be sitting in a ship, staring out a window and masturbating to open area.....also known as....SPACE......

Ok, this promo is more dead then Robin Williams sitting in a coffin six feet under ground at this very moment, honestly stop trying to convince people that the whine is blood, pull your left hand out of your ass and cut a fucking promo

WAIT!? He is actually going to throw a little trash talk in there....I am so excited, I am sitting on the edge of my seat right now.....

"Shine that belt up for me because soon, you will be space trash,"

SPACE TRASH,

I've heard more offensive insults come out of Peter Gilmour's ASSCRACK then what you just said you were going to make me.

Face it Captain, you are my bitch, welcome to the asylum and enjoy your stay in hell.

[Image: udr4SEL.jpg.]

[Image: 1309562639969_f.jpg]

Win/Loss record:2-3

Accomplishments: 1x Xtreme Champ (8/23/2015-9/2/2015(aired on 9/4/2015) Length:11 Days)

[
Edit Hate Post Like Post