Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 12:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the Jungle
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-09-2013, 02:59 PM

As time goes by, we find ourselves within the realm of possibilities. Although, not all individuals can reach their goals. Some cannot begin to fathom how increasingly difficult it can be to achieve their dreams. On the bright side of things, some are more then capable of reaching the top of the mountain...like me for instance. PIN

To my good friend, Mister Mystery,

As I am writing you this letter, I feel an obligation to inform you that your short reign has come to an indefinite end. As you may well have guessed, I have come for your WTF UFO Champinsnip. I feel like it would only be fair for me to be the first to congratulate you on your successful capture of the title it the first place. Only because I plan on taking a title which is rightfully mine. You may think you won it, but you just holding it for me. No one goes for a broche, without purpose. Now enjoy my encoded message. Hopefully, you find all those pesky pins in there.

Love your good friend, Shocker

PINGHSYNIOLKINPINIQUAJDKPINK
LSJUCNIPLSOE
IAXHSGDPINNIPSP
NDBSUHHPINXSNIPSXHSXINNPINI
IINDNIPSPINSHJXSPIHNJHIP
NJSN
PUASHPNIPNIPOLKPINHYSGJNIPL

Good Luck my young friend...oh and here's a freebee for you...PIN

PIN PIN PIN PIN PEN!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-09-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:reaching the top of the mountain...like me for instance. PIN
I have come for your WTF UFO Champinsnip.
pesky pins in there.
oh and here's a freebee for you...PIN
PIN PIN PIN PIN PEN!!
[Image: 28ugq39.jpg]

I don't believe diagonal pins ever count but there are obviously some vertical and horizontal pins and nips I put in red. Toward the right there is a cluster of stuff that might have been meant to be vertical pins and nips but they aren't lined up perfectly. Still highlighted most of them in red anyway just to be safe. There's a pin in the name of the youtube video -- shopping

The Kickout -- Mister Mystery shoves the letter down Shocker's throat and tosses him in front of a bus. Unfortunately the bus hits the breaks and only hits Shocker hard enough to make him fall into a small pile of fresh dog shit on the side of the road.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post