Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatness has arrived.
TomGriff88

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2015, 09:53 AM

To all you wannabe punks, inbred meat-heads, bitter has-beens, dirty sluts, and unworthy "champions" in XWF, I have a message for you. I should probably use small words so you don't get your little minds confused. The reincarnation of Jesus requires your short-spanned attentions. I am very disappointed in what I've seen so far. I have yet to see ANYONE worthy enough to even step into a ring with me. This place is full of dick-measuring contests, with people undeserving of the spotlight, and it's truly pathetic to watch. The spotlight should be firmly centered on ME. No-one else. No-one else deserves it. Now, I'm sure you're thinking that I'm stuck up my own ass. But, I truly am the perfect human being. I will beat anyone, and I'll look great doing it. See you soon, Motherfuckers! Consider yourselves lucky I exist.
Edit
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-22-2015, 12:04 PM

Alexander Aries stepped onto the scene, dressed in a pair of black slacks and a blue button up shirt. Looks kind of professional, if you ask me. He looks at Griff from under his aviator shades, then raises them up to get a better look.

There's that cocky grin.

"Well, look at this. Tom Griff. Tom Griffin? Is that right Tommy Boy, or do I have you mistaken for someone else? No matter. Your name isn't important to an athlete of my caliber anyway."

The crowd boos Aries as he points at the stomach of Griffin.

"Now look at this..."

BoooooOoooOooo.

"...you people should shut up so I can get my point across."

Aries dropped his shades back over his eyes.

"NOW...as I was saying before you people so rudely abused your American freedom of speech..."

Chants of "you suck" ring throughout the small arena. Aries singles out one fan in particular.

"Your bloody mother sucks dicks, you bloody tosser!"

The jeers get louder as the Straight Edge Assassin turns back to Griffin.

"You wanna talk about inbreds? You wanna talk about hasbeens, eh? Well, I wanna talk about this out of shape man who stands before me right this second. Yet another man, me among them, coming into this federation and claiming to be able to beat anyone in the place."

"So we're similar in that way, fat boy. But the difference between you and I?"

He got right in Griffin's face.

"I actually can. So sod off."

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Hate Post Like Post
Dick of Peter Gilmour Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-22-2015, 12:17 PM

What's wrong with measuring me, huh? Measuring penii is fun. It makes me feel like the center of attention.

De Gilly Willy is hopping mad.

[Image: PEMtNlN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
TomGriff88

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2015, 01:15 PM

Well, looky here, some ugly ass redneck thinks he's tough! Now, you listen to me, "Straight Edge Dipshit" you claim to be that damn good, well, like every person in this piece of trash crowd, you're heading nowhere. That 1-0 record will become 1-1 after I finish mopping your ugly ass face in this ring. Then 1-2, 1-3 and so on until you are a bigger joke than your family lineage. So, is it your parents are siblings, or your siblings your parents. And you were talking about my Beautiful Pectactular body? I am in better shape than you could ever dream of. Now, get your ugly, toothless, inbred face and even uglier fashion sense out of my ring, and go fuck your sister and your brother, because Alexander Aries, Tauros, or Capricorn, or whatever the fuck your name is, is a thing of the past.
*Griffin then spits at Aries, landing on his sunglasses*
Alexander Aries Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-22-2015, 03:15 PM

"....."

Aries pulls a handkerchief from his pocket and calmly wipes his shades.

"You know-" hanging shades in his pocket. "-you obviously have no idea of who you are dealing with."

His accent is a cross between welsh and Canadian. Definitely not a redneck. He turns sideways, facing Griffin.

"Say what you want, because at the end of the day you know that I'm better than you. Just like I am better than all of these morons out here. Ya see, Griffin, your problem has nothing to do with being inbred. Oh no. It's more than likely that your crackhead mother smoked while she was pregnant with you. Or...maybe she stayed clean while she was pregnant with you. After all, prostitutes fuck for money and you need money to buy crack. I wouldn't know. Anyway who'd want to fuck a greasy, skanky, pregnant whore? Guess what I'm saying is...you were born the moronic son of a skanky crack whore. Which is why you don't realize that you've already lost before we even have a match."

Aries pantomimes Griffin turning around and walking away.

"Walk on home, boy."

[Image: Vct9GC9.jpg]
Win-Loss: 5-0
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-22-2015, 03:51 PM

(The scene takes as we see Drezdin shaking his head in disbelief. He thinks of what to say in responce to what the newbie had just said)

Drezdin:good god almighty, boy, do you know what you just said and did just noticed? I mean if you say that you are that fucking good and perfect, well.....then.....after I'm done with my debut match how about you and I go at it? If you got the vagina.....I mean balls to face me, we will see who is truly the dumbest cunt-tart. You see bro, the way you are going right now a down syndrome Parkinson blind ass stuck in the basement Stevie wonder would know that you'll a dead man walking and you'll get killed before you even set foot in a ring. But to have the xwf roster not waste their time with you, I'm your guy. But hey I'll leave that up to you if you wanna die fast or slow and how.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Dick of Peter Gilmour Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

08-22-2015, 04:13 PM

Quote:Anyway who'd want to fuck a greasy, skanky, pregnant whore?

I would. You think you're better than I am? Suck me, bitch.

[Image: PEMtNlN.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-23-2015, 10:50 AM

(08-22-2015, 09:53 AM)TomGriff88 Said: To all you wannabe punks, inbred meat-heads, bitter has-beens, dirty sluts, and unworthy "champions" in XWF, I have a message for you.

Well, fucking hooray, since we're all wannabe punks, inbred meat-heads, bitter has-beens, dirty sluts, and unworthy, it's good that you're here to set a fucking example for us all by being the real motherfucking deal punk, inbred meat-head, bitter has-been, dirty stut, unworthy little cock wrinkle who smells like the balls of a trucker who hasn't pulled over in 72 hours.

(08-22-2015, 09:53 AM)TomGriff88 Said: I should probably use small words so you don't get your little minds confused.

You should probably use small words because you don't know what bigger ones mean.

(08-22-2015, 09:53 AM)TomGriff88 Said: The reincarnation of Jesus requires your short-spanned attentions. I am very disappointed in what I've seen so far. I have yet to see ANYONE worthy enough to even step into a ring with me.

That makes two of us, slick, nobody else is as shitty as you are. Step your fucking game up, stud, this here's the big leagues now. X motherfucking W God damned F.

(08-22-2015, 09:53 AM)TomGriff88 Said: This place is full of dick-measuring contests, with people undeserving of the spotlight, and it's truly pathetic to watch.

Then change the channel, fucker, I dare you.

(08-22-2015, 09:53 AM)TomGriff88 Said: The spotlight should be firmly centered on ME. No-one else.

Now we're talking material that is "truly pathetic to watch". I get it, stud, you're new to the XWF, it's big, it's loud, it's distracting, you're having a tough time navigating. You need to get your feet in the door somehow. Put up or shut up, stud, no reason to come around here crowing like you're King Cock because the hens all have a hankering for the real rowdy rooster up in your pen.

(08-22-2015, 09:53 AM)TomGriff88 Said: No-one else deserves it. Now, I'm sure you're thinking that I'm stuck up my own ass. But, I truly am the perfect human being. I will beat anyone, and I'll look great doing it. See you soon, Motherfuckers! Consider yourselves lucky I exist.

Plenty deserve it more than you. The men and women I've fought in this company are some of the finest, hardest hitting, and utmost deplorable fighters ever to grace the ring, and if you think you can walk into my roost and saying who deserves what, slick, you've got about two-hundred and ninety fucking pounds of pissed off pure grade ass kicker headed your way ready to break you in, and I literally mean I will fucking break you. We don't think you're stuck up you're own ass, we know it. You are the perfect thing for me to annihilate for the good people of the XWF Universe on Monday, Wednesday, while camping, at the grocery store, in a bowling alley, or on the God damned surface of the moon. Once I've ground your bones to make my bread, and the good people of the world have all been fed, we will all be so lucky.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post