Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
3. And I'm dancing
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2015, 10:49 AM

Camera fades in on a bay door. It's the front loading zone to the steel mill where LeStrange and his followers reside. They all sit, lined up in formation, chanting,"They're coming to take us away ha ha, they're coming to take us away, he he."

LeStrange stands at a podium, shirtless and riddled with scars, a majority of which still in the process of healing after the loss to Frodo Smackins. He screws a cigarette into his lips and lights it up. He then stares out into his crowd with a cold, dead eyes.

Damnation, I welcome the concept. But let's face facts, I was already damned long ago when those rafters gave way. It wasn't God's plan, nor was it in the Devil's palm. It was the chaotic nature of the universe that save me. It taught that no God, be him mortal or eternal can contain it. It was then I was gifted this extraordinary ability to feed off darkness, thrive in being lost, growing as the pain keeps up. I do not fear what you are and what you claim to do.STRANGERS, DO YOU FEAR DAMNATION?

[color=#FFDAB9]His followers yell in unison: FUCK NO.

DO YOU FEAR PAIN, MISERY, ABANDONMENT?

Again in unison: FUCK NO.

AND WHEN SUN REFUSES TO RISE, AND THE GATES OF HEAVEN AND HELL ARE THROWN OPEN, WHAT IS OUR RESPONSE NO MATTER THE JUDGEMENT?

FUCK NO, WE WON'T GO.

AND LASTLY STRANGERS, WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?

MAIM, EVISCERATE, DESTROY.

You see that Klown, that is power, power that you do not possess, power that false deities lack. You are no God, just another punk bitch who beats off to his own preachings. You may have had some illustrious career, but this is XWF, none of that matters here, and until otherwise seen, you ain't shit, you ain't gonna be shit, and until you get off the toilet, your full of shit. Your the next mother fucker in line to get a size 13 boot across your face and victim to the crooked smile.

And I'm dancing with a God damn bazooka.

OOC:sorry for short post, laptops out, have to resort to mobile.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post