Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 09:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Poem To The Sweet One
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-18-2015, 12:13 PM

Dear Sweat One,

You look like a wonderful man who takes dicks
And no not those kinds of dicks more like Deez nuts
When you have captured the belt you lost your edge
And now i'm bringing you that edge back inside your hole
A Hole that even you can't imagine being placed in
No more selfie sticks more like anal sticks in ya head
But I know you are getting sick and tired of people sucking you
And your time as a longest reigning champion
Will be cut so short like Pat Patterson's sexuality on here
That you would need to find someone else's belt
And make love to a narcissistic man like yourself
Since nobody else will give a shit about a man like you

Calix looks to the ceiling and red liquid spills all over and he trips over and his knocked out, then we see Tommy with a baseball bat placed on his chest for a pin..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2015, 01:56 PM

Calix kicks out and grabs the bat from Tommy. He uses it to hit Tommy with a low blow and then nail him right in the face with the bat sending him down.

Jesus Christ, is that it? Is that really all you jerk offs have? Newsflash, you aren't original. I mean honestly, do you think your graphic descriptions of how I fuck and suck supposed to accomplish anything? Wait, is all this "trash talk" actually just dirty talk? It is isn't it? You all think I'm gay and since I'm so fucking gorgeous you're trying to dirty talk me to get me all hot and bothered because you think I'll fuck you. Think again because even if I was gay, it's like I told Reeve, I'd be out of your fucking league. Seriously, have you primates looked in the mirror? You people hooking up with somebody with a pulse is a God damn accomplishment!

As for you Tommy, why the fuck do you even hang around here? All you do is pop up every so often to say some shit, read a poem, or try to rap. When was the last time you had a real match? Shit, when was the last time you won a real match? This is a WRESTLING federation not a fucking poetry contest, not a fucking rap battle, and not a fucking how for wayward . So why don't you pack up your shit and find somewhere else to hang out that's more suitable to someone of your needs.

I'm sure you can find a special home somewhere that will provide you with your own caregiver we ho encourages you to express yourself. You know, finger painting, your special little poems, and your special little raps. Hell, not only will they encourage you but they'll actually want to hear that shit unlike everybody in the XWF who thinks your voice is like hearing Freddy Kruger raped a chalkboard.

Even your dense ass gets it now don't you Tommy? I'm not the one your dumb ass needs to be testing because that's like playing with fire while you're in a swimming pool full of gasoline, it's not going to end well for you. However if you want to go hunt down Darren Dangerous, he would be a perfect match for you. Seriously, you'd be like two brain damaged peas in a granny fucking pod. But me? Just stop it Tommy, quit embarrassing yourself and stop wasting my time.

[Image: nUXR3wA.jpg]

1x
[Image: 22AJrxw.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-18-2015, 02:56 PM

[Image: 270911_v3_ba.jpg]

You know Sir, you are very very very hard to get like a two bit tranny like now the Dead Reeve was. I knew you would bring up something about my poems and what not, it wasn't me trying to fuck the likes of you in any shape or form; but as a tactic of getting you all worked up into a hissy fit. You are so much smarter than to keep that belt on that shoulders of yours, so yes; i'm so out of your non existent league you set your own childish mind to. You no more worse than my dead girl Lupita.

What is with you bringing up Darren Dangerous? I bet you rode the coattails of Seth's promo and decided to come up so uninspiring that wouldn't even offend me. The last match I had wasn't against a Drag Queen like you, hell even if I fought you; you'll been begging to take side on CCWF for your own weak ass protection from the likes of me.

Also your time is ALWAYS going to be wasted on the likes of either me, or a fucking cutout board of a godamn potatoes. So for you to tell me to not waste your time makes me want to waste it even more. That comprasion of my Voice to Freddy is what will happen when you sleep on that bed tonight; I won't be breathing heavy and slicing that chest of yours; i'll let a nursy rhyme that my own personal caregiver explain it.....

Lights out, Rhyme begins...

1,2 Tommy's cuming for you...

3,4 Better keep your heart...

5,6 He's gonna take your belt...

7,8 He--

He snatches the bat and beats the living nightmare out of Calix, then Tommy starts to stomp on him and goes for the pin again.

Hate Post Like Post
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-18-2015, 07:01 PM

Calix kicks out and then the living nightmare that Tommy beat out of Calix grabs Tommy and drags him back to tardville.

You know Tommy every once in a while you string together a couple of words that actually make sense but then you stumble and fall right back into the puddle of stupid that you crawled out of. I wish that I a god damn cutout of potatoes attempted to take my title from me because dealing with that would be more challenging than dealing with you. At the very least a cutout of potatoes wouldn't embarrass itself like you've been doing. For real, you're doing my job for me Tommy, without me saying a word people can see how big of a fucking moronic failure that you are.

By the way Tommy, if you have your own personal caregiver.... WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY!?!?!? What kind of irresponsible asshole lets somebody like you roam around on their own? You could choke to death on a gluestick or something for Christ Sake! Not that it would be a bad thing... You know what, forget I even mentioned it, roam free little mongoloid, roam free and play in traffic to your heart's content. I honestly don't give a fuck what you do as long as you stay the fuck away from me so I don't have to look at your busted face or run the risk of catching whatever failing disease you have. Also I'm not quite sure what kind of drag queens you've been hanging out with but if they look like the last person I had a match with then something is very very wrong with them. After all my last match was with CJ Sharpe and I won it. You know, winning, the opposite of what you do.

[Image: nUXR3wA.jpg]

1x
[Image: 22AJrxw.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-19-2015, 04:14 PM

Winner and STILL Federweight champion: Calix!

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post