Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Eyes in the shadows
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-22-2015, 04:38 PM

Recap
As Roman was on his way to the charity event. He was cut off by Justin Bieber, yes that little shit that we all hate, but we all know it's Thunderbolt X's favorite person in the world. So to teach that a lesson, Roman beat the holy fuck out of JB before heading off to meet his buddy. So let's join him and see what happens next.

Roman changed into his new suit and as he was making his way out of the bathroom. Jenkins was there waiting for him. Roman smiled and the two went off to the main room of the building. When the two made it to the entrance, Roman was asked to show an invitation, which Jenkins had out already and handed it to the man. Roman didn't even wait for the man to give him the go ahead. Even if he didn't have an invitation, that wouldn't have stopped him. He would have just walked in like he owned the place. He made his way to one of the tables that were severing food and drinks. He looked around for something that would be to his linking. Finding nothing, he sighed and looked at Jenkins.

"Find me something to drink. I don't like anything here. It all sucks, how can people drink this crap?"

"I do no know sir, but I shall return."

"Alright, cool."

As Jenkins left another man walked up. He looked around the table to find something as well but didn't find what he was looking for. Roman looked over and chuckled.

"Having the same problem as I."

"Can't find anything worth drinking."

"Nope, not a damn fucking thing. I had my butler go get me something good to drink."

"I hope it's Johnnie Walker."

"Ahaha, good man. I'm sure that's what he'll bring. Normally does when I can't find something I like at these events. Sure they have some bomb good, but for one reason or another. They fail on the drinks, but hey that's why I have Jenkins."

"A butler huh? I don't know why I never hired one."

"Shit man, you should. Jenkins gets shit done. If I asked him to bring me the rarest diamond in the world. He would. He's that damn good."

"Where the hell did you find him?"

"I didn't, my father did. He's been serving my family since I was a kid. Maybe longer. Not sure."

The man's cell phone started to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the caller I.D.

"Oh shit, I have to take this. You know, business and all that fun shit."

"Hey, I won't keep ya. Nice talking with you."

The two shook hands and the man walked off to answer his call. As he did, Jenkins walked up with a glass of Johnnie Walker. Roman took it and drank some of it down. Jenkins always made his drink perfect.

"I'm glad you could make it love."

Roman her a voice say from behind him, he turned to see Lady Ashworth. The person who invited him to this event. A smirk formed across his lips. Fuck she was beautiful. Her raven dark hair, eyes blue like the ocean and those huge tits that you just wanted to motorboat for days.

"But of course. I said I would."

"Yes, true. So I see you were having a chat with someone."

"Oh yeah, some guy. I forgot to ask what his name was."

"Theo Pryce."

"As in Theo Pryce from XWF?"

"Yes,one of the three kings XWF, I'm not counting the good doctor."

"The fuck? Really?"

"Yes."

"Fuck me, I had no idea."

"How could you have not known? Are you not with the XWF?"

"I am but shit, I didn't really pay mind to former roster members, I don't have time to look into the past. I mean who gives a shit about that? Have I heard of the kings? Of course I have. I just didn't know what they looked like."

"You should care Roman. History can be a great weapon to someone if they know how to use it. Just look at Hitler. His foolish self attacked Russia in winter and failed. If he would have known his history, the outcome would may have been different."

"Fine fine fine, you win. I get your point."

"Good boy."

"Oh fuck you."

"Maybe later, but I do believe your friend Mr. Conway is trying to wave you over."

Lady Ashworth said before pointing behind Roman, to which he turned around and saw him. Roman waved back, then turned back to woman

"I'll see you later. I have to talk with him for a bit. You know, the whole bro thing. He and his lady are having problems and such, blah blah blah."

"It's alright, I understand. Just come find me. I'll be around. I am the host, so I must make sure my guest are happy."

She leaned in and kissed her cheek, but then whispered something into his ear that caught him off guard. She giggled then made her way to take care of the guests.

"D-damn. My dick right now is so hard, I could cut diamonds in half."

Roman shook it off, he turned and walked over to his buddy. Who was enjoying a drink and smoking a cigarette. Roman sat down and lit up his own cancer stick.

"So Eddy, tell, how the New York branch of my business going?"

"C'mon man, you know it's doing great."

"Yeah I know. Just wanted to ask. Okay. So you wanted to tell me something?"

"Yes, but let's go outside. There might be eyes watching us or ears trying to listen in."

"Fuck dude, really? I call bullshit, but whatever let's go."

The two got up and made their way outside as Jenkins followed behind them. Eddy was right to be paranoid because from the shadows stood a figure watching them as they left outside.

TBC...