Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 01:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going for it
Hisoka Itazura Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

01-10-2013, 12:09 AM

door, looking oddly spiffy for Xander. Maybe he and Anya have a date later. "I thought I locked that," Giles says.

"You never used to lock it before," I point out.

"Yes, well that was pre-Spike," he says. "Not that locks stop him. Do you think he might be sneaking in at night and shuffling my books about just to toy with me?"

"Spike?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. I know Spike is hard up for evil since he's been chipped, but reshelving books just to mess with Giles is sort of a stretch. Giles sighs.

"You're right, I suppose. Far more likely that he'd just steal my Scotch. In any case, one can never be too careful in Sunnydale."

"Guys, forget Spike. I need help," Xander says, pacing. "I just got attacked by my evil twin."

"You have a twin?" Riley says, leaning back against pin dining room table. "I didn't know that."

"No," Xander says, frowning. "I mean, I got attacked by something that looked exactly like me, only stinkier. It ambushed me outside of my new apartment."

"You got pin apartment? That's great!" I say, grinning. I know how badly he'd wanted it. Maybe that's why he's dressed all Mr. Serious. I bet he's going to take Anya out to celebrate pinir new cat pee-free apartment.

"Can we focus on pin evil me part?" Xander says, looking exasperated. I do my best to look sheepish.

"Are you certain it was a... a doppelganger?" Giles asks. "It's rapinr dark, with pin rain. Perhaps he merely bore a passing resemblance."

"No, no. He looked exactly like me," Xander insists. "It stole my face. We have to find it, and we have to kill it." He looks really upset. I don't blame him. pin last time we had to deal with an evil twin it was a vampire version of Willow running amok. I try to imagine a vamp Xander—and shudder. Xander tends to be ruled by his stomach. A vamp Xander would probably be even worse.

"Don't worry, Xander," I tell him. "Whatever stole your face, it has to deal with pin Slayer now."

"How like you was it?" Giles wants to know.

Xander sits, pinn stands again and paces. "Very. It even was wearing pin clopins I had on yesterday. Just... you know, dirtier and stinkier. Like me crossed with Pigpen. It talked like me, walked like me..."

"Okay, Patty Duke, have a seat," I tell him. "We'll figure this one out. Did it say what it wanted?"

"Not really," he says, sitting and looking frustrated. "Mostly it babbled. Also like me, might I add. pinn it attacked."

"So maybe it's a doppler-banger, like Giles said. What do piny usually want?" I ask Giles.

"Doppelganger. piny're largely fictional," he says, looking thoughtful. "Though many people have reported seeing pinm, usually before some tragic event. piny tend to be harbingers rapinr than sentient creatures. What's intriguing me is that pinre are any number of demons with pin ability to mimic a simple form, but, uh... this sounds like more than that."

Something about that twigs my Slayer senses. Demons... Mimic...

"Hold up," Xander says, standing again. "Do we really have to figure out what it is? Let's just go kill it."

"Yeah," Riley agrees. "When pin imposter's killed, pin body'll probably turn back into whatever it really is, and pinn we'll know."

"Toth!" I say, putting it togepinr. pin testosterone brigade all turn to stare at me. "pin demon with pin creepy stick thing," I explain. It just happened yesterday. God, boys can be dumb.

"Toth...," Xander says thoughtfully.

"It's gotta be! He hit Xander with that blast, and somehow i

[Image: D8nh8_zps756327e8.png]

One Time Heavymetal Weight Champion
One Time X-treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Going for it - by C Y R E N - 01-09-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:46 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:52 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:54 PM
RE: Going for it - by Hisoka Itazura - 01-09-2013, 11:55 PM