Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Darren Dangerous OMG this is imporant please help
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2015, 07:20 PM

Double D baby I need your help badly. I'm trying to hook myself up with a new car and even though I have an exclusive deal we're still looking at a hefty hefty price tag my dude. I'm about $500,000 short. I got a connection that says he'll accept xbux. Can you hook a brother up with the dough? Just look at this pimp ass ride. Picture me and my friend Kyle riding in style all the while! I know you're proud of how I kept the DA going strong in your absence. Show your love with that 500k daddy!

[Image: CWDihaf.jpg]

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2015, 10:11 PM

I already gave you $400k out of the goodness of my heart, so no.

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2015, 03:29 PM

Sorry I had some chocolate milk in my ears and couldn't hear you. It almost sounded like you said no but that can't be right.

Dean checks his account and sees the money hasn't been deposited.

Hmmm, what's up with that playa? I know you got my request but haven't made the deposit yet. I'm the reason the Dangerous Alliance has the top wrestlers in this federation in it right now. I even got Calypso to join and be a double agent. I am probably the reason Glisten found his way into our ranks. Not to mention I got Calix to think about joining and he's really cute!

So what was that answer again bubba? You giving me that money or what?

Dean has a child's plastic sword that he's slapping gently into the palm of his hand in a threatening manner.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2015, 05:04 PM

"I think you heard me just fine, son. I gave you 400k being friendly and then you go and say you are the leader of the Dangerous Alliance and now you want more. I don't think that is chocolate milk in your ears, I think it is bullshit and if you think I am going to give you more money you might as well just walk away now because it isn't oing to happen pl, go it? Do you need me to make it any more clear to you? Look, we have a big match tomorrow and whatever petty problems you have with me put them aside until afterwards because I need you to be cool. Are you cool?"

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2015, 08:45 PM

I feel betrayed like that time my friend Timmy told his parents the location of the campsite I was taking him to for the weekend even though he promised me he was going to tell them he'd be at his grandma's place. There was a whole mess of problems when his stupid prick father showed up, jealous that I was showing his son a better time than he was ever able to do.

You want me to be cool but you're telling me I'm not worth a tiny amount of cash? What if I got stranded in a bad neighborhood and needed bus money to get home safely? I'd call you up and you'd tell me "Uh I already gave you money" and just leave me to get robbed by gang bangers? Think about how rude you're being right now playa. It ain't cool! I want that car! Gimme that money!

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 02:47 AM

"How about you go fuck yourself? If $00k isn't enough for a bus or anything else I feel sorry for you. I earned my money so you can do the same."

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-10-2015, 06:35 AM

"You didn't earn shit, you fat testicle looking mother fucker. You were given a bunch of money."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

08-10-2015, 07:40 AM

(08-10-2015, 02:47 AM)Darren Dangerous Said: "How about you go fuck yourself? If $00k isn't enough for a bus or anything else I feel sorry for you. I earned my money so you can do the same."

Hey you fucking Stay Puff Marshmallow Man! How about you keep your fat mouth closed and let the adult's at the table speak!

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-10-2015, 07:47 AM

By the way Frodo Faggins will you please tell your man wife to stop sending me pics...I'm not into dudes!

[Image: suicide_tgirl_by_zarakane-d7i9knt.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-10-2015, 08:11 AM

"Nice try, but that's the English T-Girl model Zara Kane. It's from her tumblr, ."

Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-10-2015, 08:20 AM

Well you can't blame a guy for trying. I can't wait to superkick your face clean off your body!

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 08:52 AM

"Fontana, why don't you go play in traffic until tonight? And yes Frodo, I know it was given to me but I was already more than gerous enough to give that greedy prick $400,000 XBUX and he just wants more. If you see no problem with it give him some of your money."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-10-2015, 09:33 AM

"You fat sack of dog shit. You just admitted it, you were given. You didn't earn shit. So, that means that you've got no reason to be so selfish to Dean. He's the one who put together a team that'll give you your only win in the XWF ever. ."

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 09:39 AM

"WHat is your fucking problem? The name is he DANGEROUS Alliance, not The Dean Alliance. We are supposed to be a team and yet the two of you are acting lie first rate assclowns. What kind of team am I going to have going into this match tonight?"

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-10-2015, 09:49 AM

(08-10-2015, 09:39 AM)Darren Dangerous Said: "WHat is your fucking problem? The name is he DANGEROUS Alliance, not The Dean Alliance. We are supposed to be a team and yet the two of you are acting lie first rate assclowns. What kind of team am I going to have going into this match tonight?"

"Well, I am literally going to piss in your pocket and put my dick on your head. So, there's that. But, you'll have a winning team because of Dean and me. That's what kind of team you'll have."

Hate Post Like Post
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

08-10-2015, 09:50 AM

(08-10-2015, 09:39 AM)Darren Dangerous Said: "WHat is your fucking problem? The name is he DANGEROUS Alliance, not The Dean Alliance. We are supposed to be a team and yet the two of you are acting lie first rate assclowns. What kind of team am I going to have going into this match tonight?"

This is an elimination match! DD bitch tits get's eliminated first I guarantee it!

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 09:55 AM

Fuck off Fontana, when I want your opinion I will beat it out of you.

Frodo, when you are done bouncing on Dean's cock maybe you will realize I am in charge and can kick your ass out just like that. Why don't you put that in your hobbit pipe and smoke it?

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-10-2015, 09:59 AM

"When you can actually win a match, I'll believe you. But, maybe you should wait until tonight to see how well I kick ass before you talk shit?"

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 11:00 AM

"I have only had 1 match and that ws a year ago. I wouldn't be talking shit if my own teammate didn't do it first, but as you said, we will see tonight."

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

08-10-2015, 11:59 AM

"You lost to Scully and Lane. You're going to lose to possibly Seth Feder. You'll lose to Swagmire. You're a born loser, Darren. Everyone knows it."

Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 12:24 PM

Ok ok ok I see your point DD, maybe I got a little too crazy with inviting badass mofos into the group and running it like grease lightning while you were away, so how about this? I will say I'm sorry and you give me the money I want so I don't have to kick you in your testicles? Because seriously bruh, wouldn't you rather be successticles?

Don't make me spank you daddy. We got a deal?

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post