Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
It's all pink on the inside.
TJ Wallace Offline
Trusting gets you killed.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-07-2015, 08:58 PM

"Someone who thinks the world is always cheating him is right. He is missing that wonderful feeling of trust in someone or something." - Eric Hoffer

August 6th, 2015. 7:32PM EST || Los Angeles, California || The Wallace, Hathaway, Carter-Williams House

The scene opens to Ezekiel Carter-Williams the Fifth and Liz Hathaway cuddled on the couch of their small one story home. Ezekiel running his fingers through Liz's long brown hair as she rests her head on his chest. He looks down at her and gently plants a small kiss on her luscious lips. TJ walks from the back of the hallway into the family room, head down, as he sees the too. He gives them a small head nod as he walks into the kitchen.

Ezekiel whispering to Liz "He seems really bummed out."

"Well how would you feel. The dude just lost his one love of Katie because she's a walking slut bucket, he got screwed over the Hart Championship, and plus Drake is killin' Meek Mill in their rap beef. That's not good for the darkskin brothers."

"Yeah I know. Damn, I feel sorry for the kid."

"Yeah I know. Drake was like 'is this a world tour or your girl's tour?' That was a deadly blow, babe."

"Yeah...Wait, what? I'm talking about TJ, not Meek Mill."

"Oh yeah. Well he'll get over it eventually. I mean, he has a Hart Championship match on Madness."

"You know I can hear you two, right?" TJ says as he walks into the family room, a green apple in hand. He takes a bite of the apple, before chewing and swallowing. Liz lifts herself off of Ezekiel, and the two sit up on the couch.

"Look Teej, bro. We're worried about you, and we only want what's best for you."

"Yeah TJ. We care." Liz says, softly, like Mav does when Un talks dirty to him over the phone while he touches himself. .

"I'll be fine, guys. Look I'm gonna go out, I'll catch you two later." TJ says before grabbing his keys off of the table and walking out of the door, leaving Liz and Ezekiel with nothing but each other. Liz looks at Ezekiel and Ezekiel at Liz, both shrugging their shoulders.

"What's up with that guy, man?"

"You have no idea what it feels like to lose someone you care about."

"Actually I do. My ex was killed by some white supremacist. I had to bury her myself."

"Damn. Really?"

"Yup. But now what?"

"Uh....We could have sex."

"Okay." Ezekiel says before Liz gives him a seductive smile before leaping on his body, pressing his against hers. Liz goes in for a kiss as the scene transitions to TJ walking into a bar. Yeah, you horny motherfuckers thought you were gonna get a full sex promo. Not today, niggas. TJ walks over to the counter, where he takes a seat.

"Can I get a shot of Hennessey?" TJ says. The bartender pours the alcohol in a small glass cup and slides it to TJ. TJ quickly lifts the glass up and pours the alcohol in his mouth. After swallowing it, he slams the glass on the table. "Another one."

"Slow down tiger." A voice says, and TJ looks up, and notices a very short, Hispanic woman standing in front of him.

[Image: 1h2jFAs0mwjopxlu2pA-STxMFfIH48YEVVYsTbhE...426-h239-p]

"Hmmm, Hennessey. Rough night, huh? You find out your girlfriend was cheating?" She says as she sits in the chair beside TJ.

"That's none of your business." TJ snaps back like Mav does when Un asks him for a skullfuck.

"Wow. Sorry I asked." The woman says as she begins to stand out of her chair.

"No." TJ halts her. "Sorry about that. Just been a rough past few days. I'm TJ by the way, TJ Wallace."

"Maritza. Maritza Garcia." Maritza says as she leans on the table, her hand supporting her head. TJ smiles at her, and she smiles back, the two becoming lost in one another's eyes.

Hours feel like minutes as TJ and Maritza sit at the bar and talk, exchanging laughs, smiles, and vibing with one another. Stories of TJ's career being told and his current status, but none of Maritza. TJ looks at the clock, noticing it reads "2:41 AM."

"Fuck it's almost a quarter till three."

"Guess time flies when you have good company." Maritza says, TJ blushing in response. TJ stands up, offering his hand out to Maritza and she accepts it, standing up as well. She tumbles over, but TJ catches her, and her head lands in his chest. She looks up at TJ, as TJ looks down at her with a smile. TJ holds her hand, as he leads her outside of the bar. The dark knight sky filled with stars and a full moon.

"Where's your car?"

"Oh...Uhhh...My brother's picking me up. He should be on his way. You can leave, I'll be fine."

"Bullshit. Get in the car, we'll wait for your brother together." TJ says, extending his hand. Maritza, reluctant to accept at first, places her hand on his in perfect sync. He walks her to the passenger seat of his car, where he opens the door and she takes a seat. He walks over to the driver side of the car, where he looks around at his dry, calm surroundings before getting into the car as well. He gives Maritza a smile, before she leans on him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Ya know, you never told me what you do."

"Oh, I'm a international immigrant smuggler."

TJ lets out a laugh, and looks at Maritza, but her face all the serious. Minutes feel like hours as they exchange conversations and questions on one another's occupation. Suddenly a car pulls into the parking lot and Maritza's smile transitions to a frightened look.

"Shit." Maritza says, opening the door as the door of the other car opens. A large Hispanic man steps out, and Maritza immediately begins pleading with him. TJ looks with confusion on his face as the two exchange words. Suddenly the man slaps Maritza across the face, and TJ opens the door.

"What the fuck, brah?"

"TJ, it's okay! Get back in the car."

"No. He has no reason to fuckin' touch you like that. You got a problem with her, you got one with me."

"Tell your little boyfriend that this is business. And I suggests he get back in that car before I blow his fucking brains out." The man says as he pulls out a pistol from his side, pointing it at TJ. TJ looks at the barrel of the pistol, and suddenly pulls out a pistol of his own.

BANG!

TJ fires his shot, and the man drops to one knee.

"GET IN THE CAR, NOW!" TJ screams and Maritza obeys, quickly getting in the passenger seat. As TJ starts to drive, the man recovers and shoots a bullet through the window, missing TJ by a hair. TJ picks up the speed, doing 60 in a 25.

"Who the fuck was that?"

"My father." Maritza says, sparking an eerie awkwardness between the two. As minutes pass, they finally arrive at TJ's house. They walk in where they see Liz and Ezekiel watching NBA Rewinds.

"Guys, this is Maritza. She's gonna be staying here for tonight." TJ says, as Liz and Ezekiel exchange head nods with Maritza before TJ walks Maritza to TJ's room.

"Why does he never date inside his own race?"

"Eh. It's all pink on the inside, fuck what color their face is." Ezekiel says as the screen transitions to TJ and Maritza in TJ's room.

"You'll be sleeping there." TJ says, pointing to the bed.

"And where will you sleep?"

TJ responds by pointing to the bed as well. He takes off his shirt and pants, and lays in the bed. Maritza lies beside him.

"So...Explain." TJ says as the scene fades.

"Hart Championship Match. Relentless, 2015. I took part in this match. Well, sorta. You see, the current champion, Maverick, attacked me backstage because you know he's a total pussbag and shit. He knew that I was gonna walk up in that bitch, beat everyone's ass, and walk the fuck out Hart Champion. But yet, Mav had to enjoy his fifteen minutes of fame. He had to live in the glory one more time. And he couldn't even do that shit right. Allowing Crimson Dong to drop a fat ass deuce all over the Hart Championship. My Hart Championship."

"But thankfully Kirk did something right, making me and Maverick at Madness for the Hart Title. Damn that must suck for Mav. Being set up to fail on your first night out. Damn man. Maybe you can jack off Un after the match to make yourself feel better. Good luck this time 'round though, Mav. This shit is no holds barred. I can literally impale your ass and still win. Ain't no attacking me from behind this time, Mav. I'm going to fucking decimate your ass, and I don't give a fuck if you shoot me. I don't blame the kid though. I mean, we've faced off about three times in the past. One was won by Doctor D'Ville. And the other two, I wiped Maverick's ass across the motherfucking ring. So I don't blame him for taking me out before the match. Because he knew that the only thing that was standin' in the way of the Hart Championship was me. Eradicate the situation, am I right? Maverick knows he can't beat me.

Exactly the reason why he didn't put out a promo yet. He's fucking scared shitless of the fact that he's gonna be the worse Hart Champion to date. The fuckin' pusspop knows that I'm going to slaughter him in every way imaginable at Madness. He knows that I'm going to stomp a fucking hole in his head with my Jordan 6's. Hell I might just drop a big ass pile of shit on him after I win, but he might bask in the glory of ass juice and cum everywhere. You all know how that weird fuck is. Fucking shitfalcon. Enjoy your moment Mav. Let it soak in. You were a longer champion than Samuels, that's something to be proud of. But both me and you know that the shit is all over, brah."

"Hey but after I beat the all mighty fuck out of you, maybe you can get back at Dong. You two can have a match where you have to wrestle in shit. I know you'd be down for bathing in the fuckin' shit. Y'all can drop cum and shit loads on each other and rub on each other nipples like fruit fags do. Not you Dong, nigs know you get the puss."

"Check the clock, Maverick. It's fourteen minutes, fifty-nine seconds. Your fifteen minutes of fame are up, brah."

"Shitfalcon."

F A D E S 2 W H I T E

[Image: EGZasKr.png?1]
"I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity." - Nadezhda Mandelstam
Edit Hate Post Like Post