Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower
Calix Offline
Selfie God

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-07-2015, 07:30 PM

(08-07-2015, 06:34 PM)CjSharpe Said: CJ takes the phone from Calix and smashes it under his boot.

It's either your with us or against us and it looks like your against us!

CJ walks away.

OOC: This is a no no..... but anyway.

Calix pulls out another phone from his pocket, powers it up, and is right back to taking selfies. After a moment he pauses and shakes his head then continues with the selfie taking as he talks.

Calix: And that would be the try hard poserism I was talking about. Well that along with Mr. Wednesday's efforts basically proved everything I said was spot on. Yes, none of you are here to prove anything as you rack your brains trying to throw out the most gimmicktastic matches know to man for the world to see. I mean seriously? That shit looked like you were having a god damn tea party as you discussed how you were going to prostitute yourselves in order to get the rest of the world to pay attention to you if only for a fleeting moment. Then again I guess your flawed and fragile personalities must be from being down in the muk and being spit on right? It's true what they say, it is a hard knock life. I mean not everybody can be me and have legions of people wanting to know their every move at every moment. Fear not though, I already said I'll give you the attention you so desperately seek. You want to make up your little "look at me" gimmick matches, go ape shit, I'll do it within reason and all of my loyal followers will tune in. It'll be all eyes on us but you're not going to like the result because no matter which one of you wants to step up and fight me, I can promise you that you will lose.

Calix makes his exit to keep himself from beating down one of these jerk offs before a match is booked.

[Image: nUXR3wA.jpg]

1x
[Image: 22AJrxw.png]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 05:14 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 05:47 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 05:53 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 06:01 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 06:10 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Calix - 08-07-2015, 07:30 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 07:01 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 07:35 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Adam Wednesday - 08-07-2015, 07:40 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Roman M. Wulfrun - 08-08-2015, 10:21 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Roman M. Wulfrun - 08-08-2015, 10:33 PM
re:The Dopey Show is filled with queers who don't shower - by Roman M. Wulfrun - 08-08-2015, 11:12 PM