Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Search
Anthony Steele Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-05-2015, 11:59 AM

The scene opens up in a car. A mustang GT to be exact. The camera goes to a window of the mustang and knocks on a tinted window. The window rolls down and Anthony Steele is there.

Anthony: Hey man! Hop in the back!

The Cameraman opens the back door at hops in as Anthony rolls up his window. Once inside Anthony's phone rings. Anthony answers and puts the phone to his ear.

Anthony: Hey Chameleon. CJ didn't come back to the hotel last night. Yes I checked his room! Do you want to come and look for him? Ok ill pick you up! Where do you live? Ok ill be there!

Anthony hangs up the phone and plugs it into the stereo system and begins playing Dubstep music. Skrillex to be exact. Then he starts the car, revs the engine and screeches off.

The scene opens again as Anthony is In front of a house. Anthony honks the horn and out comes Chameleon. Chameleon hops In the front seat.

Anthony: CJ said that he was at, "Sals Weapons".

Chameleon: Oh yeah! That is downtown.

Anthony: What was he doing downtown?

Anthony turns up his music and once again drives off.

The scene opens again in front of a store that says "Sals Weapons". The crew gets out and walks into the store. Once again the old man is sitting in the corner reading a book.

Anthony: Excuse me sir. Have you seen a young man come in here late last night?

Old man: You mean CJ Sharpe?

Anthony: Yes! Have you seen him.

Old man: Information like that could cost you.

Anthony: How much?

Old Man: 20 dollars.

Anthony pulls out his wallet and pulls out a crisp 20 dollar bill. He hands it to the old man.

Old man: Yeah he came in here. He dropped a bat. He tested out some weapons. He bought a pack of gum. That's the last I've seen of him.

Anthony: Thanks!

Anthony leaves the store and gets Chameleon to walk with him.

Anthony: If you were CJ where would you go?

They walk through the parking lot and onto the sidewalk.

Chameleon: Wait, what is that red stain on the ground?

Chameleon is pointing to a red stain in the sidewalk.

Anthony: I dont know. Lets go check it out.

Anthony and Chameleon run to the red stain. Anthony gets in his knee and looks at it.

Anthony: It's blood. It's still fresh...

Then both men see a bloody brick right beside the puddle and bloody Footprints walking along the sidewalk.

Chameleon: Should we check it out?

Anthony: Damn, I feel like the R rated Scooby doo...

All of the sudden there is a faint beep coming from the dumpster. They go and investigate. Both grabbing planks of wood leaning against the wall.

Chameleon lifts up the lid and drops his plank in shock.

Anthony: What is it?

Chameleon: Your Brother...

Anthony: No fucking way!

He throws his plank down and runs toward the dumpster.

Anthony: Lets get him out of there!

Anthony picks CJ up and sets him down on the sidewalk. At that moment they discover what the beeping was... His watch. They shake him and CJ bursts awake. Hitting Anthony in the throat.

CJ: Huh! What happened?!

Anthony coughs as Chameleon is sitting there laughing.

Chameleon: Do you remember last night?

CJ: Kind of.. I remember trashing Darren, Amanda, Frodo, Dean and Pringle Boi

Chameleon: Is that all you can remember?

CJ checks his pockets and finds his phone, his wallet and a Tape to a camera.

CJ: How did this end up in my pocket?

Chameleon: Nevermind that! Put in the tape!

CJ hands the tape to the camera man and the camera man puts it in..

They all watch it.

Anthony: Zoom forward. Forward. Stop! Nice moves bro!

Snap!

Chameleon: Oww! That had to hurt!

Anthony: You broke somebody's arm?!

CJ: I guess so..

Bam.

CJ: Oh yeah.. That did hurt!

When the tape ends all of them are in shock.

Anthony: Let me see the back of your head..

CJ turns around and Anthony looks at it. He is picking dries blood out of his hair.

Anthony: Good news is.. It's already scabbing for some reason... We have gotta find these guys!

They follow the bloody footsteps that lead them to a ghetto little house.

The trio walks up to the door and knocks...

The door opens and someone with a cast is standing there.

CJ: Shit that's him!

All of the thugs hear the yell and come running to the door.

Thug: You still ain't dead? I can make arrangements!

The thug pulls out a gun and CJ grabs his hand right before he shoots and points it at one of the other thugs. The gun fires and a bullet goes right through his head.

CJ: Shit! I just killed someone!

Anthony: You didn't.. He did now fight!

Anthony kicks a thug in the chest launching him across the living room. He hits a hutch and the glass cuts him up. Chameleon disarms the man and throws the gun across the street. CJ throws Another thug through a window of a car Shattering it. Anthony punches the main thug knocking him out. Chameleon dropkicks a thug onto the wooden stairs. CJ puts the man in the cast in and armbar on his other arm.

Snap!, again...

The man screams in pain again and rolls around. Anthony looks at him shaking his head .

CJ: What?

Anthony: Really? You broke his other arm?

Whoop Whoop!

Chameleon: Guys the cops are here!

The trio runs through the house and into the backyard. They hop the gate and run all the way to "Sals Weapons". They hop in the car and Anthony starts the engine. He screeches off.

To Be Continued...

[Image: mn7NgEg.jpg]

All of the thanks for this AWESOME banner goes to Swagmire!

"What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease." -Sun Tzu, The art of war

"Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him." -Sun Tzu, The art of war
Edit Hate Post Like Post