Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Girl... Can you hear me?
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-11-2015, 04:55 AM

"Rumour has it that a contender for your championship is yet to be named. Well look no fucking further. What better man to bring legitimacy to that championship than the former Universal Champion, Steve Davids himself? I am sure your reign has been just lovely but now it's time for change. Feel free to get back to me, or don't, I am sure I can find you one way or another.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

08-11-2015, 05:45 AM

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"Hello Mr. Davids, you disappear for a while after losing the Universal Championship, come back for Relentless and lose, haven't really done anything awesome of note lately and yet you have the guts to say 'YO FITE ME!' . . . I'm going to give you a definite maybe Steven."

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-11-2015, 10:40 AM

Yo. How's it going?

So, Steve, if it weren't for the Black Hand, I'd be accepting your challenge right now. As such, if Game Girl doesn't wanna take you on, how about you open up your schedule the 19th.

Game Girl...

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-11-2015, 01:14 PM

"Robbie, I would much rather fight Game Girl... Simply because I want me a championship. However, if she's unwilling to defend her title then I don't see why not."

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post