Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You fucking chauvinist pigs
Roman M. Wulfrun

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-05-2015, 01:32 AM

(08-04-2015, 10:01 AM)Vanessa Gibson Said: "I'm fucking sick and tired of all your stupid masculine horseshit."

"I see nothing here but frightened little boys, who have no fucking clue about what I go through daily as a womyn. You pigs all think we're just a bunch of slut waiting to bend over and take your pathetic attempts at coitus. Let me fill you in; men are good for nothing other than menial labor and the simplest tasks. Men deserve nothing from womyn, and should take their fucking place beneath us and accept the positions we offer you."

"Have fun with playing with your tiny little dicks, waiting to rape that girl at the grocery store, while you fucking can. Pigs."

" Bwhahahahha. The fuck is this shit? Bitch get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich. "
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-05-2015, 04:58 PM

Me...cry...that almost made me laugh. For me to cry i would need to feel some sort of sadness, some melancholy. and since my brain wasnt wired that way, i just have to make do with the fact that pain will never enter my social circle. Now on to you Frodo, this death match...you do know what this entails dont you? It mean i have free reign to do what a please, use anything i can get my hands on. I hope youve had your tetanus shot, because the toys i bring, and the places i shove them will make efukt.com dedicate a whole section to me.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-05-2015, 05:00 PM

"Dude, fags of death isn't a normal death match. It's got different rules."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-10-2015, 12:32 PM

[Image: lQIhS4k.jpg]

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post