Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The girl addresses Maverick
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2015, 01:43 PM

The girls stands in a darkened room, the flash of the camera projects a small circle around her, and nothing else. Her eye is swollen shut, and there are bruises going up her legs, with blood dried on her ankles. Her voice, broken, and small breaks the silence.

Girl:Maverick. Tell them the truth. Tell them how you begged at Him. Begged for him to give you the attention he gave Michael. You wanted to be His Angel. You wanted his graces. You weren't afraid of him hurting you, should you refused, you were afraid of him refusing you. Maverick, you are cowardly and weak. You evacuated your bowels at the idea that your title would bring you back into the light, knowing he would see you for the disgusting rat you are. Tell them the truth, or He says he will kill me.

The unpleasant sound of the Pest's laughter can be heard as the room darkens. The girl cries.
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-03-2015, 01:52 PM

A sneer. A sneer was the only thing painted on Maverick's face, the only thing he thought Pest deserved.

"Pest. Let me just say this kindly:"

"FUCK. YOU."

"Fuck you and your pedophilia. Fuck you and your self proclaimed title. Fuck you and your would- be stable. Fuck you in general."

"And no, before somebody makes a joke at that being a sex offer, figuratively, not literally."

"I hate you, Pest. I say that with no remorse. I will smile as I paint my hands with your blood, when I plant my boot over your chest for the three count. And I swear to fucking God, nobody will stop me from taking that chance."

"Fuck you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pest

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2015, 02:00 PM

Pest:Was that Un, or did you actually find balls? Hmmph. I will see you soon.