Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAVERICK!
Pringle Boi 187 Offline
King of Pringles, Father of Titles

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

08-02-2015, 09:38 PM

Yo yo yo boi let me fill you in a little secret AND ALSO FILL UP YO ASSHOLE WITH SOME HOT LOADS OF TRUTH!

(Aw shit!)

See, I slaved for days, for WEEKS, FLAT OUT FOR FUCKING YEARS FREAKIN' ON THE MOTHER OF TITLES TO PRODUCE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TITLE FOR THE XWF!

(Praise!)

Then you won it. Oh ho ho, but you didn't stop there. No, you had to go and DISRESPECT A FRIEND OF THE FATHER OF TITLES, THE MAN WHO WORKED SO HARD, AND FUCKED SO MUCH, TO CREATE THE BELT YOU HAVE AROUND YOUR WAIST!

(Not cool!)

And if you disrespect a friend you disrespect me. So hows about we have a match. I know you're busy, so I'll let you pick the date. And no, don't worry, I have no interest in taking my daughter back, but if I win you gotta do something for me. You gotta SERVE THE FATHER OF TITLES LIKE A GOOD CHAMPION OUGHT TO!

(Amen!)

[Image: UGCvaeT.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-02-2015, 09:45 PM

(08-02-2015, 09:38 PM)Pringle Boi 187 Said: Yo yo yo boi let me fill you in a little secret AND ALSO FILL UP YO ASSHOLE WITH SOME HOT LOADS OF TRUTH!

(Aw shit!)

See, I slaved for days, for WEEKS, FLAT OUT FOR FUCKING YEARS FREAKIN' ON THE MOTHER OF TITLES TO PRODUCE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL TITLE FOR THE XWF!

(Praise!)

Then you won it. Oh ho ho, but you didn't stop there. No, you had to go and DISRESPECT A FRIEND OF THE FATHER OF TITLES, THE MAN WHO WORKED SO HARD, AND FUCKED SO MUCH, TO CREATE THE BELT YOU HAVE AROUND YOUR WAIST!

(Not cool!)

And if you disrespect a friend you disrespect me. So hows about we have a match. I know you're busy, so I'll let you pick the date. And no, don't worry, I have no interest in taking my daughter back, but if I win you gotta do something for me. You gotta SERVE THE FATHER OF TITLES LIKE A GOOD CHAMPION OUGHT TO!

(Amen!)

"I don't even understand a word you're saying. Who the hell are you, anyway?"

"Ooooh, wait, are you talking about what happened after the match? Listen. Crimson Dong shat on the title. People have even conceded Crimson Dong shat on the title. Dude, if you just wanted a match, all you have to do is ask. I can't accept a match for you for sometime in August. I have a match with TJ for the Hart title on the August 10th Madness, and I'm hearing rumors that I'm getting thrown into an xbux match on the 17th. Week after that is War Games, and I know for a fact I'm going to lead my team to victory there. Then, after that I have Peter Gilmour."

"But dude, I can't even be sure you are a legitmate competitor. You're only match was a draw due to double count out, and, well, sorry to dissapoint, but I'm not having the prestige of MY title go down due to nameless competitors fighting for this belt. Let me make you a deal. Win your matches on the 10th, 17th, and 31st, and we'll talk about a Hart title match sometime in September. That sound cool?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Pringle Boi 187 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-02-2015, 09:52 PM

DO YOU LITERALLY HAVE SHIT IN YOUR EARS?

Let me talk slower so you can actually comprehend this. Do I need to talk to you like you are a small child? Because I can get Dean in here and he can treat you like a small child if you catch my drift.

You disrespected a friend of a the FATHER OF TITLES! My buddy Dean, you fucking dingus.

I don't want a match for my daughter, the Hart title. Yes, daughter. If I didn't make myself clear enough last time let me scream it for you.

I FUCKED THE MOTHER OF TITLES AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO THE HART TITLE!

Clear?

It's like talking to a brick wall. Only the brick wall would UNDERSTAND THINGS BETTER AND NOT SMELL LIKE SHIT! JESUS MAN WASH YOUR ASS AFTER YOU EVACUATE YOUR BOWELS ON INNOCENT TITLE BELTS!

Actually let me back up a second. It's real cute you're playing the little "who?" game considering when I was masquerading as just the simple pirate Captain Ayy-Hab, ye wanted to join me crew! So, I guess you're just a little butthurt about that?

Bottom line, you're a fucking idiot and a waste of skin, and I want to fight you. There, UNDERSTAND IT BETTER?

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-02-2015, 10:03 PM

(08-02-2015, 09:52 PM)Pringle Boi 187 Said: DO YOU LITERALLY HAVE SHIT IN YOUR EARS?

Let me talk slower so you can actually comprehend this. Do I need to talk to you like you are a small child? Because I can get Dean in here and he can treat you like a small child if you catch my drift.

You disrespected a friend of a the FATHER OF TITLES! My buddy Dean, you fucking dingus.

I don't want a match for my daughter, the Hart title. Yes, daughter. If I didn't make myself clear enough last time let me scream it for you.

I FUCKED THE MOTHER OF TITLES AND SHE GAVE BIRTH TO THE HART TITLE!

Clear?

It's like talking to a brick wall. Only the brick wall would UNDERSTAND THINGS BETTER AND NOT SMELL LIKE SHIT! JESUS MAN WASH YOUR ASS AFTER YOU EVACUATE YOUR BOWELS ON INNOCENT TITLE BELTS!

Actually let me back up a second. It's real cute you're playing the little "who?" game considering when I was masquerading as just the simple pirate Captain Ayy-Hab, ye wanted to join me crew! So, I guess you're just a little butthurt about that?

Bottom line, you're a fucking idiot and a waste of skin, and I want to fight you. There, UNDERSTAND IT BETTER?

"See, that's all you had to do. Just define some of your terms, we don't live in your fucking stupid fantasy world like you do."

"So, I dissed Dean? No, man, I set him straight. He thought he'd be the main event on Madness. but I brang him back down to Earth, and I let him know that he will be second place to me."

"Also, about you not wanting to compete for the Hart title, fine by me. I'll gladly oblige. But, since you added on your own stipulation, allow me to add on my own."

"Should I win, which, spoiler alert, is gonna happen, you will be my manservant for a month. Sound good?"

"Also, about you being Ayy- Hab, I literally fell asleep during your match, you and Tiburon were boring me to say the least. But, I did manage to snap out of it in time to see the double count out."

"But yes, as I said, I'm pretty much booked all throughout August. So, in that case, does the first Madness of September sound like a good date for us to do battle?"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2015, 10:07 PM

Dean clearly sees that Maverick has once again responded, but feels this still needs to be said.

Maverick daddymack I know you're a little sluggish in the ruggish of that head due to the mudslide you're floundering in like a fish out of water into a frying pan the size of Gilmour's gut filled with pooshit, so let me help make it clear what my boi, that would be Pringle Boi 187 the mother clucking, feather plucking Father of Titles, is trying to say!

You stink like poo poo, he doesn't need his daughter back because he has better things to do than raise a damn child, and he wants to whoop dat ass. What next? You gonna misunderstand and ask him for child support payments to help support his daughter you defiled? Sweet baby Julio, get the poopie out of your ears next time! Pay to clean her off with your own earnings, foster daddy!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Pringle Boi 187 Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

08-02-2015, 10:12 PM

(07-23-2015, 08:20 PM)Maverick Said: "Hmmmmmm...."

(07-23-2015, 08:28 PM)Maverick Said: "Uhhh... Yarr?"

(07-23-2015, 08:36 PM)Maverick Said:
(07-23-2015, 08:31 PM)Game Girl Said:
(07-23-2015, 08:28 PM)Maverick Said: "Uhhh... Yarr?"

[Image: ockNnw7.png?1]
"Don't let him in Captain, he takes the term poop deck literally!"

"Oh come on, don't tell me you actually think I shat on the title! It's been nearly a year since that incident, and everyone still refuses to believe me when I say that X-Pac did it, even though I had video evidence! I actually had a little more faith in you, since unlike 99% of the company, you don't call people and such!

"Argh, whatever, at least I'm considered. As much as I have the urge to just rip into Pest for what he did to me, I'm not going to spoil the happy mood here."

(07-23-2015, 08:58 PM)Maverick Said:
(07-23-2015, 08:52 PM)Captain Ayy-Hab Said: YARRR! THESE MATEYS BE MAKING THE STRONGEST CLAIM TO THE LAST SPOT IN THE CREW!

NOW TELL ME, MATEYS, COULD I MARK YOU ALL DOWN AS ONE PERSON? I KNOW ONE'S A ROBOT, ONE'S ONE OF THEM MONKEY THINGS, BUT I DON'T CARE FER PERTICULARS. I NEED YOU TO ALL COUNT AS ONE PERSON, FER PIRATE TAX PERPOSES.

"Uhhhh... YARR! SHOULD YE TAKE THE ONE CALLED MAVERICK, YE GET A TRIED AND TRUE WEAPONS EXPERT! SHOULD WE BE HARASSED, YOU HAVE A TRUSTED COMBAT MASTER TO PROTECT THE SHIP! YARR! SONGS MAY BE NICE, BUT IF YOU GET ATTACKED, IT WILL MEAN NAUGHT! YARR!"

You don't know a single thing about cannons and other weaponry, do you?

Well... maybe not. But he doesn't need to know that! Nor do any of the other crew members!

I'm sorry boy, couldn't hear you over HOW MUCH DICK RIDING YOU WERE DOING WHEN I HAD THE HAT AND BEARD ON! Sleeping? I FUCKIN' DOUBT IT! NO, YOU WERE SITTING THERE AT ATTENTION JERKING YOUR COCK OFF TO THE THOUGHT THAT MAYBE ONE DAY AYY-HAB SENPAI WOULD NOTICE YOU!

Well he did. Just not in the way you or your raging shitboner erection wanted.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand where anyone with a FUNCTIONING BRAIN comes from, being second place to a man KNOWN FAR AND WIDE FROM AMERICA TO JAPAN TO THE SWAG REALMS for SHITTING ON TITLES IS AN INSULT!

Now that we got that out of the way, sure. Like I said, any date of your choice and since I'm a nice Father of Titles, I'll even let you have your own stip so you can sleep easy at night thinking you might be able to finally get Ayy-Boi to notice you through conscripted labor.

Spoiler alert though because that shit AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN BECAUSE YOU'RE GONNA GET REKTORINO!

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-02-2015, 10:17 PM

"Well, excuse me for wanting to be a pirate. When I was a wee lad, I wanted to become two things: a pirate, and a pro wrestler. Obviously, we can see which of the two paths I pursued. But, I suppose when you assumed the role of Ayy- Hab, my... childish instincts kicked in, and I guess you could say I wanted to be a pirate."

"But, I'm over it now. But, going past that, I can see you agreed to my match stipulation. Excellent. Then I will see you on the first Madness of September."

"And Dean, fuck you."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline
TheHardcoreHitman/ TheNorweiganNightmare

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

08-02-2015, 10:19 PM

When I was young I wanted to be a power ranger...

[Image: zIWvLZo.jpg]

[Image: Q662NgF.jpg]

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2015, 10:22 PM

(08-02-2015, 10:17 PM)Maverick Said: "Well, excuse me for wanting to be a pirate. When I was a wee lad, I wanted to become two things: a pirate, and a pro wrestler. Obviously, we can see which of the two paths I pursued.

"And Dean, fuck you."

Dean spits up some chocolate milk and has to place his hand over his mouth to contain himself for a few seconds.

Ok we're good now.

He he he hee, omg. Yes, literally oh em gee. He wanted to be a pirate and is asking if we can tell what he became. Uh, yeah, I'm gonna let this one slide. Too e-z-pee-zee!

Although I can't guarantee my boi, that'd be the thunder thrusting Father of Titles, that Pringle Powered Pinnacle of Packaged Procreation, Pringle Boi 187, is going to be as nice as me jack!

Oh and no thanks on the sex offer. Queer!

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Maverick Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

08-02-2015, 10:29 PM

(08-02-2015, 10:22 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said: Queer!

"Goddammit, I didn't mean literally! Get your damned mind out of the gutter!"

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2015, 10:29 PM

(08-02-2015, 10:19 PM)CjSharpe Said: When I was young I wanted to be a power ranger...

Based on that gear you're wearing I'm wondering if you even hit puberty yet. Go sit in the corner. You're grounded. Although I have to give you credit for wearing that gas mask around Maverick. Teeheehee so many giggles mate.

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-02-2015, 10:31 PM

Alright well ill leave now! See ya! I dont like time outs...

CJ leaves the scene

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2015, 10:32 PM

(08-02-2015, 10:29 PM)Maverick Said:
(08-02-2015, 10:22 PM)Dean Moxley McGovern Said: Queer!

"Goddammit, I didn't mean literally! Get your damned mind out of the gutter!"

Kinda hard to want to pull my head out of any gutter when it smells better there than being near your literally shitty arse!

(gospel!)

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance

Top 3 XWF Infections

Sights Set On

Wrestler Info

Hate Post Like Post
Darren Dangerous Offline
The Lord Of Ultra-Violence

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2015, 05:16 AM

"Pringles Boy? Seriously? You make me think of some using a Pringles can as a dildo. I hate Maverick but you wreak of . Fuck you and your huge gaping asshole."

[Image: dd_zpsbyxex51n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
CjSharpe Offline

XWF FanBase:

08-03-2015, 07:05 AM

Too bad he is on The Dangerous Alliance...

Morbid Angel!
Hate Post Like Post