Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robbie....
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-02-2015, 08:19 PM

Robbie Borbon Said:Scully, I'm coming straight for you too, pal. I really urge you to look into a phrase called "Guilt By Association". You should learn it, because you live it. What this means is you made bad friends in the past. You ran with the wrong crowd. Now your wrong crowd is responsible for stirring up a fucking hornets nest. Your bad decisions are now coming back around on you. With ouchies and boo-boos. BIG ouchies, BIG boo-boos.

"Robbie... Are you threadening me? Asso... What? I dont like boo-boos! If I buy you a Custard Donut and a Chocolate Eclair, will you leave me alone? Because this is kind of weird. Are you hungry? I'm not food!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-02-2015, 08:40 PM

You. You poor bastard.

I'll make it quick, I promise.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-03-2015, 02:30 AM

"Poor? Poor? I think you'll find I have more Xbux than you. I'm sure seventeen, is more than one. So... Na-nana-naa-nah.
You're naughty calling me a 'B' word.
You'll make it quick? Sounds pervert - Ed. Are you Darren Dangerous in disguise?"
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-03-2015, 04:54 AM

See, you think it's a sexy game. Here. Watch this.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-03-2015, 05:39 AM

"Thank you for teaching me how to ready break your neck. Aldough, I don't fink your's will be that easy. Mostly because you have one, huge, fat neck."
Hate Post Like Post