Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Top of the wood (world)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-31-2015, 03:43 PM

Thursday 30th July
11am

The XWF Champion, Scully is at his home in Miami, Florida. He is excited right now, feeling amazing after his skydive yesterday. Skull had conquered his fear of heights and did the skydive, thanks to help from his psychologist, Dr. Bentley. Scully now feels confident that he can be the dare devil in his match at Relentless.

He will be inside a a cage, as he competes in a cage of death match. It's not every day that you get an Xtreme Championship match title shot so the Scully Meister wants to take advantage of this opportunity. He can't wait till Relentless Day two, when he could walk out the new XWF Xtreme Champion and capture his first singles championship in the XWF, apart from the XWF Championship of course.

Skull was in the games room playing with his action figures. He was knelt on the floor, actually having a preview of the Xtreme Championship match this Saturday between Trax, Morbid Angel and himself of course. He even had the cage set up, surrounding the ring. The cage itself, had paper stuck on it, in the shape of fire. It was even coloured in and it was stuck all around the cage walls. The top of the cage had plastic barb wire all the way round.

The match had already started. The Morbid Angel figure was beating the champion, Trax in the corner. Trax then fought back as the figures exchanged blows. Skull was just getting up off the mat after obviously being beaten down. Trax and Morbid then collide, that's the only way to subscribe Scully, smashing them together. They're down. Skull grabs the figure of himself and climbs the cage. Is he going to do it? He can feel the heat from the fire paper. He's at the top, being pricked by the plastic barb wire. The Skull figure looks down and gets 'scared'. XWF'S Resident suddenly stops playing and begins to panic. He starts to mumble to himself.

"I can't do it, I can't escape. What am I going to do?"

The king of suddenly goes ape shit. He stands up and starts to pace back and fourth. He grabs his hair and shouts at the top of his lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

He suddenly kicks the ring, knocking it over and the figures go flying across the room. A bit drastic to say he was only playing with toys. He picks up his Samsung Galaxy S6 and finds "Dr. Bentley" in his contacts. The phone begins to ring and the doctor answers. Skull puts the phone on loud speaker.

"I can't do it, Doc. I can't facking do it!"

Dr. Bentley:"Calm down, Skull. Take a deep breath and repeat after me... Goosfraba.. Goosfraba."

"Gooseberry."

Dr. Bentley:"No.. Goosfraba, Skull."

"Oh... Goosfraba. Goosfraba."

Scully takes a deep breath. Then again. He was meant to take deep breaths before he said 'Goosfraba'. Nevermind.

Dr. Bentley:"Now tell me what's wrong?"

"I think I'm going to choke again. Choke like Trax does on Triple J's sausage."

Dr. Bentley:"Choke? I think those two chokes are a little different, Skull. You think you're going to chicken out? Fail?"

"YES! I don't think I can wrestle in this cage match."

Dr. Bentley:"What makes you say that?"

"If Scully the action figure can't do it, how can Scully, the real me?"

Dr. Bentley:"I think I get what you're saying. Look, think of the prize at the end of the match, you'd like your first singles title wouldn't you?"

"Yes.. More than anything in the whole, wide wood."

Dr. Bentley:"Then do it. If you really want to do it then you'll be able to do it. Did you think you would skydive from a plane yesterday?"

"Skydive? I flew like Donkey out of Shrek."

Dr. Bentley:"Look we already established that real donkey's don't fly. It's just an animation."

"It is? But yesterday you didn't say that? Donkey doesn't really fly? It's fake like Jordans tits?"

Dr. Bentley didn't mean to spill the beans like that. In that brief moment he took away something Scully believed in. He had to think of something.

Dr. Bentley:"I'm sorry but real donkeys don't fly. But.... Unicorns do!"

"They do don't they?"

Dr. Bentley:"So did you think you would.. Erm... Be able to fly like a unicorn and go through with it."

"No!"

Dr. Bentley:"But you did it. You succeeded."

"Yeah but I had to change into the Scullanator."

Dr. Bentley:"Be the Scullanator in your match. Wear your superhero costume, if it makes you feel braver."

"Okay, I will. Thanks Doc."

Dr. Bentley:"You're welcome. Now stay calm, go and win yourself the Supreme Championship, whatever."

"Xtreme.. I will. I'm ready, I know I am."

Dr. Bentley:"That's the spirit lad. I'll be watching your match. Go get em', Underdog."

"Cheers Doc. Cya."

Dr. Bentley:"No problem. Bye."

The phone call ends. A huge smile emerges on the face on Scully. The doctor made Scully feel positive again about his upcoming title match.

Skull is feeling a little better after his conversation with Dr. Bentley. It's clear to see that he is a little anxious for this match. He is sat in front of the laptop with his webcam on. He has his hood up for some reason on he's hooded jacket. He gives everyone another taste of Scully Cam.

"Hey you guys......
I want to apollo-jizz for ending Scully Cam earlier than planed the other day. It wasn't inten-tinal? But I had something to sort out. So for that I can only say sorry. But we're here now, XWF Galaxy.

Are you guys eggsited for Relentless? I bet you are, I bet you can't wait. I bet you're all looking backwards to my match, left? Of course you are! I know I am. I'm ready break. I can't wait to kick some butt. Trax butt that is. No one threadens my girl and my unborn child. You don't do that and get away with it. Nah.

I've got to ask, who do you guys believe? Do you believe in miracles? Just joking. But serie, who do you believe? Do you think Train Trax came into my house to thread my beautiful lady and baby? Or do you think he didn't and Skull is a Pinocchio? I'm a real boy.

You have all seen for yourselves what Train Trax is. He is a criminal, a murderer and a bully. It's clear to see that he also a liar, liar, pants on fire! Do you know how much I hate liars? As much as I hate Darren 'Not So' Dangerous. Yeah that meatball head is back, unfor.. You know what I mean.

Anyhoo as I was saying, Trax is a liar. This guy is diluted, I mean he's calling Dim a liar, who said nogga's interfear? As Train Trax said, that didn't happen but what did happen, was Scully interfear and beat the holy out of Dim. Trax can make out all he wants that he won fair and that no one helped him but anyone who watched it knows I helped him. I did good. Luke at what he said about my mummy....

Nasty Man Said:'"Or is your mommy the reason you're the blubbering shit-spewing idiot you are today after she dropped you on your head as a baby?"

"Bringing my mum into it and saying she was a rubbish parent? She drop me on my head on purpose cuz I loved the trip? You're mum is bad! Shall I tell you why? Because she brought a nasty piece of turd into the wood!"

Train Trax Said:"I hope when I drop you on your head in that cage, it'll help make you see shit more clearly.

"Shit more clearly? I thought shit was brown, sometimes even black? Maybe it's the in me, why I think that? Threadening to drop me on my head? As you can tell, I'm facking used to be dropped on my head."

Pinocchio Said:Staring at the world through glazed rose tinted glasses.

"Glazed, rose tinted glasses? What the fudge are those? I want some. Can I get some from specsavers or another optician's? I wouldn't mind a pair of those. Thanks for the suggeston?"

chump Said:"This may come as somewhat of a surprise to some people because I know I come across as the "lone wolf" type of guy but in the old companies I used to work for I was very much a tag team/stable guy.Yes I had numerous runs with World Titles and other solo belts but a majority of my wrestling career in past promotions was spent more time in tag teams and factions than it was me being a solo competitor. I've been in a total of four stables in my career as a wrestler, let me tell you what that experience has taught me. Nobody TRULY has your back, there will come a point where you realize the only person who truly has your back is yourself."

"Since when was this Trax history month? Guess what? Egg and facking snot. Are you for real? Guess what? I was a TXW tag-team champion and the last EVER TXW Heavyweight champion. Guess what else? No one gives a fudge. Just like no one gives a shite what you did in your past, before XWF! Before XWF, doesn't matter!

Also I find what you said is hippo - critter? I mean come on, you're going on about friends, buddies, pals? That base, no one is truly your friend and no one really has your back? What about your front?

Didn't your last promo base have some guy called Extreme Machine do all the work for you? I thought you didn't trust anyone? Yet, you trusted this guy to brown nose you and try to make you look good!"

bully Said:Jackie walks out the room, minutes later she comes back wielding a red hot branding iron, the mans eyes widen in fear.

W-w-what you lookin' to do with that.

Like I said Mr Cray, the nights still young, I will utilize whatever methods available to me to secure your cooperation, so, lets begin shall we?

N-n-no please...

Jackie hands Trax the stick and walks towards the door as Trax walks slowly towards the whimpering man, Jackie shuts the door blocking the camera view from what is about to transpire, screams from the man can be heard mixed in Trax's demented laughter

"Poor guy. What did he do? You're a nasty pasty! I can't believe how sick and twister you are! You have no cons? No rehorse? What is wrong with you?! The more I see of you, the more disgust you become!

You desert to burn on the fire cage. You desert to rip your fetish on the barbwire. You desert everything you get!

Why do you dislike people who wear hoods? I don't get it. Why do you attack them? Oh shit... I still have my hood up. I better take it off before you shoot me."

Scully quickly takes his hood off.

"These people you attack have friends and families. They're people with feelings. Do you not know how to feel? Are you that evil? The answer is you're evil!

Everyone be rooting for the dark horse. The underdog. We're going to have a NEW XWF Xtreme Champion. The Xtreme .... Scully. 4 life! Da end, Scully has spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post