Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Revelations?
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-29-2015, 04:51 PM

I continued on my way. I thought about a lot of things. And I couldn't shake that feeling that something was about to happen that would shake the foundation of my world. Everything I thought to be fact, GONE. These thoughts made me want to hit the bottle again. But I remembered what my alcoholic father said about John. And I don't think I want to drink just yet. I was approaching Chris' house pretty quickly. I had no idea how I was going to explain what happened to me or why I look slightly different, I just knew it had to be done.

I stop the car and walk up onto his porch. I knock on the door three consecutive times(as I usually did).

And he answered.

"Oh shit! Hey, Lee, what's been up? I haven't heard from you in what five years. It was 2010 I think?"

"No. It was more like two years ago."

"I'm sorry, man. I don't know what you're talking about.

How's that band you have working out?"

"Broke up. You know---"

Wait. Chris does not remember any of the stuff that we went through a few years ago. I'm completely floored at this point. My memory of things seem to be fading away as well.. Chris speaks once more breaking me out of this state.

"Hey, Dre! Lee's here."

"What the fuck? That's impossible."

"Holy shit, Dre!"

I walk into the house, and see Dre sitting in a chair playing PS4. Chris follows behind.

"I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I literally just left our house."

That was it, I finally have broken something in my brain. I'm insane. Certifiably insane. Did I make up everything that happened all of those years ago?

No. I couldn't have. I wouldn't have. I was perfectly happy before I changed who I was. As of right now, I can't even remember the details, but something is not right about this. I remember bounty hunting.. But for who? I remember doing some bad things for really good people, but why? Once again I am broken out of deep thought by Chris.

"So anybody want a beer?"

"Nah. I'm good."

Dre smirks looking up at Chris who was standing next to me in the door way.

"I'm sober for two years thanks to, LJ Havok over there."

"I helped you?"

"Yeah nigga.. If it wasn't you I would be dead."

WOULD BE DEAD.

"Thank you."

"No problem, man."

We all sat down and got comfortable just chatting about old times. And I was ignoring that nagging feeling in the back of my mind. That FUCKING nagging feeling that something was not right.

We stayed up all night, talking. And I eventually did consume quite a few beers. Bitch beers(Chris' favorite) but beer nonetheless. I don't even remember when I passed out, but what I did I had a very vivid dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on a throne, with my friends beside me. I was holding a skull that appeared to have horns pertruding from its head. I was grinning from ear to ear. This wasn't a first person dream. I could see it happening from above. I was looking down. There were rows of people hanging on my every word, much like how things were when I sang for "Chasing Forever". And I feel like there was something even more similar about this scene. But the biggest focal point (reflecting on this dream now) is that my father is no where to be found. This is significant.

I also spoke.

"He is not here, HE is risen."

This gave me chills, and the words came out of my own mouth. Then dream me looked up(at me). He looked up directly at me and snarled.

"You are not I. I am not you. If you think hard enough, you know this to be true. You know why you are here. Even though you vaguely remember the past as some type of alternate universe. You know your purpose in this world, and only one thing you have seen here is even important. I'm leaving this up to you.

This can all be yours. Is it a metaphor? Is this demon head? The head of your father, or just one of your many adversaries on Earth? You have free will. Both God and the Devil made sure of that. The choice is yours. You can have power. Power that will drive you madd. Power that with both cripple you and your enemies. Surrender yourself unto the Universe that you are in, or will that you be moved to a different reality all together. Dre is alive. Chris is by your side, and he hasn't gone crazy himself yet. So tread lightly. Or don't I don't really give a shit."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm awakened by Dre jumping on me.

"What the fuck?!"

"Get up, foo. You getta get ya ass to the airport."

"Where's Chris?"

"He's at work."

I get up. I grab my jacket and toss it over my shoulder carefully. And walk to the door.

"You ain't gonna have some breakfast, and shit?"

"No, man. I gotta go. Just tell Chris to call me when he gets home. Tell him I had a fucked up dream that I need his professional opinion on."

"Aight. nigga"

I left more confused than when I got there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that dream meant I'm destined to rule the world as the Anti-Christ. But I know it's impossible. The Devil and God. Both are completely made up. And even if they weren't. Freewill and destiny do not exactly coincide. This could all just be about my ego, and how it hurts those I love. I have so many questions for Chris involving symbolism, but that will have to wait for later. I have to focus on my match alongside Steve Davids against Glisten and Drew Archyle. I have to focus on leaving an impression on everyone. This is my official return after all.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Drew Archyle (07-29-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates LJ Havok's post!
Drew Archyle (07-29-2015)