Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Visiting Father
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

07-28-2015, 11:25 PM

I arrived in Nashville shortly. And went to my father's house.

It had gotten to the point where I just popped into his life just like he did mine at one point. Only I never bring chaos. Just a sympathetic smile for a man I once viewed as evil. Pure evil. And HELL.. maybe he was. And if he is, then I am sure to be. My mom wasn't an angel herself.

I walked into the house and then into the living room where the old man is sitting watching TV.

"Hey, pops. How's it sagging?"

"Everywhere but my nads, you punk ass bitch."

He gets up and gives me a hug, grinning.

"So how have you been, Lee?"

"I've been great. I did what you said."

"And what's that?"

"I went back to the XWF to stake my claims...."

"Why do you sound so disappointed? Dish, man!"

"Well, Eli, is not there. And John fell off the face of the Earth."

"Eli. Is waiting for an oppourtunity to strike again. His God-complex won't let him stray to far when you are around. And as far as your dear brother goes.. He's probably dead."

I stare at my father astounded at what I just heard.

"I mean let's be honest, without you there, he probably had a huge target on his back. Not only that, you weren't exactly careful with who you revealed his identity too.. And the men of this family have (and always have had) a problem with depression and alcoholism. It's very possible that he drank himself to death. But you have one more sibling, that you haven't met."

"When will I meet him?"

"Nevermind that for the time being. What I want to know is did you talk to McBride about my little business deal?"

"I hinted around, but I think he has plenty of other jobs to attend to."

"We have (basically) bottomless income. And access to the most high tech and powerful equiptment imaginable. He will drop all others for us... Greed. Just follow my example. I will make you a leader."

"Oh okay. I see. You realize Mikey and I haven't had the best of histories. He tried to kill Paul Heyman and myself at one point do you not remember that?"

"I do. It was shortly after you told me to go fuck myself if I remember it correctly."

"You put him up to that?"

I have the urge to go off, but I hold back.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't. But Lee, money talks. I need you to use your wealth to your advantage in every aspect of your life. I realize you are not used to the life dealing you a good hand. And maybe you should have rushed back. You have had so much time to doubt yourself that I think it's had a negative effect on you. "
"I understand."

"It's fine, son. I just wanted you to know that I saw your insecurities. It was a completely different person than who you were when I met you for the first time all those years ago. You're going to be okay. You still have that Hellfire in you."

"Thanks. I really needed to hear that. Didn't have these kind of praises growing up. I just got punished for not being as good at shit as my cousins. My aunt was a character, man."

They both make their way to the living room area from the kitchen. LJ's father grabs his glass off scotch off the coffee table, and then he sat down. He motions for LJ to do the same on the couch.

"Please."

"Why do you think that I'm supposed to take over the family business?"

Father chuckles and sighs. He's taken aback by my reckless questions, but is amused nonetheless.

"I never said you were going to."

"I think it's implied...."

"Lee, I have known you for only a short few years. I know I'm your father, but I just can't make that decision."

"You don't have to. I kind of just wanna know why you associate with me."

"You're strong. You always make my old ass laugh. And you taught me how to use internet of my phone. Youtube and Facebook for days!"

"What are you like three thousand years old now?"

I laugh, and he laughs.

"Seriously. Though nice talk. I'm going to check on Chris. And then head to Chicago."

We said our goodbyes, and I walked out the door. The sun was going down in the distance, and I could see the remnants of clouds in the distance. Beautiful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From that point on something felt different on the inside. Not much different from when I started in the XWF all of them years ago. I felt like I had more people than ever on myside even though I'm pretty much universally hated, in and out of the ring....except by the fans. I wonder if this has anything to do with my impromptu reunion with my buddy Chris Mancini... I hadn't seen him sense the "accident" I had at work. Nervous but happy all at the same time.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post