Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
This is my Time!
CjSharpe Offline
TheHardcoreHitman/ TheNorweiganNightmare

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

07-28-2015, 06:33 PM

The Scene opens up too a corridor that CJ Sharpe is walking through. He is wearing Red Tights with Hardcore down the right leg in grey and Hitman on the left leg also in grey. He has grey kneepads, both with CJ in red. Grey kickpads with Sharpe in red on both. He clears his throat and begins talking.

"Hello XWF Nation! My name is The Hardcore Hitman CJ Sharpe! I am debuting at Relentless, day 2. I am debuting in a tag team match! My partner you ask.... Michael McBride! All I know is that I am going to pull out all of the stops to win and proclaim glory! I will move on to the tag team title match! May it be with Michael or some other superstar.. I don't care! I will get the job done and have gold around my waist!"

He turns a corner and sees Drew Archyle spray painting on a wall. He is putting and anarchy A on it. He has a slice of pizza. Drew stops for a minute and looks at him.

"Are you the new superstar?"

"Yeah wait is that allowed?"

"Are you a cop?"

"No why?"

"Then its not illegal!"

" Ok, well Ill let you get back too it!"

CJ walks away and keeps talking.

"I know that XWF is full of... Interesting superstars like Drew but, that wont stop me! Nothing will! Now if you excuse me I'm going to the gym!"

CJ covers the camera with his hand as the scene fades to black.[/size]

[Image: zIWvLZo.jpg]

[Image: Q662NgF.jpg]

Morbid Angel!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CjSharpe's post:
Drew Archyle (07-29-2015)