Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1
What's In It For Brock?
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-28-2015, 09:53 AM

Paul Heyman - The Advocate
Ozy
Scenes Taking Place
Brock Lesnar

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion / Former WWE Heavyweight Champion / Former XWF Trio Champion
The One Behind The One In Twenty One And One
The Owner and President Of Suplex City / The Man Who Makes Other Men Look Like A Kitty
The Beast Incarnate
BROCK LESNAR

"Oz? Hey! Paul here. Yeah. I'm sorry about the other day. I mean, I get you guys work hard and try your best to create something special and memorable in the XWF. I'm not even sure you had anything to do with it, but I'm representing you know who and he doesn't take things that nicely. I had him breathing down my neck and emotions ran high, so I just had to speak my mind. It's frustrating. You have Dim, who is a great talent by the way, against The Beast! If Dim wins, he gets something, more specifically someone. It doesn't set well with my client, Brock Lesnar. It's his damn wife. She's not even under contract with the XWF. "

"I completely understand, and agree. I had nothing to do with booking Brock. Every GM just wanted Relentless to try and top last years, which will be difficult to do, and we all had some kind of say in different days. Brock's match never crossed my desk and once the card was finalized, I never thought about it. I skimmed the matches, saw Brock vs. Dim and thought, that's going to be a great match. But you're right Paul. I mean, if Brock wins, what does he get? I'm not sure we can just give Brock Lesnar a title shot at the Doctor."

"Why not? I get that you have to go through the right channels and "earn" your way to title matches. You know, as well as I do, that Brock Lesnar is a champion -- a conquering champion at that! The NCAA Heavyweight Wrestling Champion. Former WWE Champion. Former UFC Champion. Hell, he won those old Trio Titles against several other teams while carrying two bozos that wouldn't make it here, Anonymous and Elisha. Then, Shane got his damn nose in business and screwed everything up. Brock left. Brock is a conqueror. Why not give the XWF a true champion? Why not give the XWF The Beast! Let the man who ended the mysterious that surrounded The Undertaker at Wrestlemania be the man who will end The Doctor's reign. Talk about money in the bank! The Conqueror verses The Doctor!"

"It sounds good, Paul. It does and I don't doubt it wouldn't be a great match, but it just doesn't work that way. I'll bring it up to the guys and we'll see, but Brock has to beat Dim and the Doctor has to retain his belt. After that, then we can see what's next for both Brock and the Doc. Let's focus on Brock and Dim's match, and the stipulation. I don't think I can change what's done. You're a smart man. Brock has a lawyer now. I think you guys can figure out something in case Brock loses."

"He's NOT. GOING. TO LOSE. If he does happen to lose, then I guarantee Dim won't walk out of there the same."

"So what happens if he wins? Right now, nothing. So tell me, what would Brock want?"

"Brock wants the title! Brock wants to conquer! Brock wants to be the beast! And Brock wants the money. Fighting Dim.. beating Dim.. adds to the statistics but like you said, there is doubt it'll give Brock a title shot. Since you can't give Brock a title shot if he wins, and you told me you would bring it up to the other GMs if both Brock and the Doctor win their respective match, then let's add a stipulation to embarrass Brock's opponent. He hates gays. He hates jews. He hates men of color or different race than he. If Brock Lesnar wins... "Dim" must create a sex tape and must have actual sex with two black jew men on the Bible, while James Earl Jones reads from the Bible, and for the next 10 of Dim's matches, he must have a rap entrance song, and claim he loves all blacks and jews, and despises the Christians."

"Paul..."

"Brock wants the title! Brock wants to conquer! Brock wants to be the beast! And Brock wants the money. Fighting Dim.. beating Dim.. adds to the statistics but like you said, there is doubt it'll give Brock a title shot. Since you can't give Brock a title shot if he wins, and you told me you would bring it up to the other GMs if both Brock and the Doctor win their respective match, then let's add a stipulation to embarrass Brock's opponent. He hates gays. He hates jews. He hates men of color or different race than he. If Brock Lesnar wins... "Dim" must create a sex tape and must have actual sex with two black jew men on the Bible, while James Earl Jones reads from the Bible, and for the next 10 of Dim's matches, he must have a rap entrance song, and claim he loves all blacks and jews, and despises the Christians."

"Sounds cool, Paul."

"Great. Thanks Oz. By the way, let's do dinner after the pay per view. I have to call Brock with the good news." -- Paul hangs up the phone with the largest grin on his face. He dials Brock's number on the phone and seems like a cheerleader girl waiting for him to pick up the phone. "Brock! Paul here. Listen..." -- Brock starts to talk again, apparently still frustrated. Paul is rolling his head around and wiping off his forehead that's covered in sweat. "Just listen a minute! I talked to my friend, Ozy, and he completely agrees with us. In fact, he had this great idea that if you beat Dim at Relentless, he's going to walk himself into every general manager's office and tell them you deserve to be in the title picture! That you deserve to be the next in line at the Universal Title! He said since you were the man to end the Undertaker's streak, something no one could do after 20 plus years, then you definitely deserve to fight for the XWF title."

"Good."

"But that still leaves an open stipulation in your match against Dim, so I said that he must create a sex tape and must have actual sex with two black jew men on the Bible, while James Earl Jones reads from the Bible, and for the next 10 of Dim's matches, he must have a rap entrance song, and claim he loves all blacks and jews, and despises the Christians."

"Hahaha."

"You like that?" -- Paul has a huge grin come across his face like an evil villain.

"Good work, Paul. I'll call Sal and tell him to cancel the lawsuit."

"Wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wha -- lawsuit? What lawsuit?"

"I called Sal and told him to work up a lawsuit against the XWF with this bullshit if we don't get it fixed. I was going to do the match, Sal was going to claim hostile work environment and sexual harassment on my wife, and that we would settle for 15 million dollars, creative control, and half owner."

"Brock, we barely know Sal. I mean, he's a good lawyer but you saw who he was mixed up with here for a few years.. I mean, Eli James and Elisha? You should talk to me before you make any of these decisions. I'm your advocate. I'm your adviser. Don't do anything like this without telling me about it. Please."

"It's all good, Paul. No worries. Haha."

The phone hangs up with Brock laughing. Paul Heyman looks like he's about to have a heart attack.

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brock Lesnar's post:
Drew Archyle (07-28-2015)