Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Glisten and Drew
Glisten Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-28-2015, 07:19 AM

Glisten is at home resting and watching an old western movie in his living room. The door bell rings.

"Finally."

Glisten gets up slowly while the person seems to be impatient, as he's knocking fairly fast and hard. Glisten simply places his full body against the door while the person is hitting it hard, and yelling for Glisten. On one side of the door, you have an angry man who knows Glisten is home but his patience is very short, while on the other side you have Glisten feeling every knock on his body, and loves it.

"Hit it harder. I want my body to jiggle," Glisten says very softly.

The person stops knocking. Glisten quickly opens the door and it's Drew Archyle. He turns around to look at Glisten, and doesn't look very happy. Drew grunts and walks toward Glisten. Glisten's arms are stretched out as Drew walks towards him. Apparently, he's waiting for a large hug, but Drew walks passed him into Glisten's home.

"Alright, so you wanted me to come to your place and talk? What's up?"

Drew makes himself at home by sitting on the couch and half way laying down on it. He starts looking around at his house.

"I figure your house would be a little different you know, given your penchant for the theatrical. And yet it looks oddly...normal."

"Why would you think my house would look different?"

"You know, because you're... well, you're... ah forget it. Looks good."

"Because I'm unique? I get it. You and everyone else see me as unique, or different, but I see myself as normal and everyone else are the ones unique. I'm open while they are closed. What about you?"

"What?"

"Are you open or closed?"

Drew just stares at Glisten, not sure how to answer the question.

"Where there's an opening, I always get in."

"And closed?"

"My dear, Drew. If it's closed, there's always toys to help break in. Come on, let's talk about our tag team match in here."

"This is some kind of buffalo bill shit," Drew says underneath his breath.

Drew follows Glisten as they make their way downstairs. He turns on the lights and again, it looks like a normal basement. Glisten walks over to a bookshelf, and pushes it open.

"This looks like something out of a noir graphic novel or something."

"I wonder what he wears underneath his suit. And Superman, wearing his underwear outside his pants. Mmm. Just rip of the pants and there it is. I bet I would be his kryptonite. He would be strong and hard at first, but just a few touches from me and down he goes with all his life coming out."

Drew looks a bit surprised or scared. Glisten waves him to come into the bookshelf room. Glisten turns on the lights and Drew seems stunned, but relieved.

"So this is where the weird, unique, different shit is."

Drew seems relieved that Glisten does have some weird stuff in his home and it isn't all normal. Glisten walks over to something while Drew just has a look around. Whips. Chains. Dog collars. A lot of sexual toys are everywhere, but categorized neatly. He walks around just absorbing everything and then freezes. He sees a toy labeled as The Archyle. Drew can't move. Glisten sneaks up behind him and whispers in his ear,

"Just a coincidence in name, Drew. I promise. Now this on the other hand.."

Glisten quickly changes the mood by showing Drew a sex toy labeled "Davids" with a picture of Stevie Davids wrapped around it. Drew starts to laugh.

"So do you actually use this? This is completely fucked up, while also amazing."

"Once, but it's rather small. It's just a tease, Drew. A large box on the outside, but once you open it, what a let down."

"Rather analogous to our match this weekend."

"The year was 1976. The majority of the XWF superstars were not born or even thought about. There was a slow tide coming into shore that would wet us all. It would change how everything would be looked at and warp so many minds. The story is well known even for those who weren't there for the first time it opened our eyes. Two men standing in a square. They walk in dry, but with so much adrenaline they could barely contain themselves. So much emotion... fear... hatred... and passion all mixed in with the dangerous pleasure. Two men stood looking into each others eyes. Did you know, my dear Drew, that the eyes are the window to the soul? Hmm? It's so arousing. It's so mind blowing and mysterious. Those two men did just that. They looked across from each other with their hearts racing. Their hearts pounding away ready to come out of the skin. The mind is rushing with thoughts about the pounding they want to give one another. The sweat starts to slowly drip off their forehead. Then comes a man in charge... the authority. I love me someone with authority. Telling me what to do and if I don't, consequences. Ooooh yea. These two larger men listen to the smaller one. A simple noise lets everyone know it's time to go. The two men walk into the middle of the square surrounded by ropes.. I love rope.. and thousands of eyes are glued to what's going on. I don't mind people watching either. They go at it. Everything they have. Skin rubs against skin with all the sweat touching. Blood leaks onto each other. Both have passion that builds as time goes on. So much touching.. sooo much passion... and you put it all together and you have Rocky the movie. People saw it as a rough boxing movie. Does it sound like a boxing movie, Drew, or does it sound like it was opening doors to something else?"

"It was a boxing movie that you managed to warp into something else. And that's ok. Whatever helps you get your rocks off I say. If thinking about two big burly men with sweat dripping down their bodies helps you feel satisfied in life then so be it. As long as you bring your A game to the ring on Saturday I don't care what you think about. I don't care what you twist, whether it's a boxing story or Steve David's man boobs. Just bring your best and once we've secured victory you are free to do whatever you want to Davids and Havok. That's my promise to you."

"Oh, Mister Davids breast. How strong and big, and easy to grab. I will plunge my face between them and let him do as he wishes, just for a moment, then I'll make sure he feels every ounce of Glisten. I hope their bodies don't disappoint me too much, since we both know their skills will. Maybe we can get go grab an innocent drink afterwards?"

"A possibility."

"Good enough. If not, then I guess I'll have to visit my home for some fun. I wonder if I'll have to throw away Davids after having the real thing. Both will probably be a let down."

"Life is full of let down's, try not to let that ruin your fun, fucked up as it may be."

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Glisten's post:
Drew Archyle (07-28-2015), LJ Havok (07-28-2015)