Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1
Get At Me Dog...(RP 2)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-27-2015, 01:12 PM

Let me get one thing clear, I know I won't be the last nigga standing for a belt that is meant for a man who can make Bret Hart blush in shame. Yes, i'm talking about that Hart Championship, if I would be the last man standing in this scramble, I am about to change the whole entire thing with my own money. But, I know know for certain fact that I won't get it at the last minute, in fact; this opportunity has pretty much told me that i'm purposelessly in this just to even out the black/white ratios which is pretty high on the white scale.

Before I start to get on with the topic about race, let me say a few things; I won't be mentioning non of the competitors name, BUT will manage to use different names, and it will be breif and to the point...

The Snapper Fish, the only thing I can say on that bitch is to stay out of my personal love life and stick with sucking the tentacles off of Johnny. Heck, I could place a hook on his mouth and sink him into the near by ocean and drown him, and I could let you breath for air inside LA before the ppv... does that sound nice or what?

TJ Mill, this man has a lot of nerve to start saying things that isn't True, minus the incrustation of The Grand Wizard aka Swagmire who stormed the fed and fucked up the company from the ground up. The people who have forgotten about me are the ones who haven't given a fuck about me not winning belts that aren't sanctioned in this company (or maybe so) or been whitewashed by none other than fucking Madison. TJ, if you are listing to this, my streak don't mean shit anymore than your relevancy that you claim to believe in. These GM don't give a shit about us moreso than either one of us being the last man standing for that belt. You're more blind to the fact that you aren't even going to win this scramble, Treyvon.

Hot Toad, you need to go save Gator in the castle and I hope you get burned alive from the clutches of a Bowser, if you managed to make it out alive; then I will kill you myself in this scramble until you have your princess save ya ass.

X-Mav, what to say about an exact personality who likes to shit on people's bags and belts? All I know for a fact about this man is that Sean Waltman can be proud of him, and he needs to not pull a Sid in the ring until the match is done with. Insert your own jokes here, i'm done with him.

Italian Parm King, Mr. IPK is the most controversial human being within the realm of XWF. He gets away with everything, and when the going gets ruff, he cries and pleas for attention until somebody gives him his warm cum stained blanket and sucks on Brink's A-Sized tits. I know he's gonna get pissed at me for saying that, but whateva' right? I bet he will win the belt and brag about it, and NEVER defend it at all. Not only he wouldn't defend it, he will somehow screw with somebody who has a RIGHT to face him for it; so in short, he's the Hulk Hogan of XWF while we will be the Steamboats, Roberts, and any other talented guy who won't get a crack at it.

So to all my fellow competitors, have a nice day!

[All we see is that JB and Drew are working out in the gym for four hours straight,then we see them come out into the street with mad paps everywhere taking pictures and asking questions, then we see JB bad mouthing one of them and the Paparazzi who he bad mouthed spits on him.]

JB: What the fu--

Drew: Don't do it

JB: That fucker!

[They try to walk down to his car, but the same pap who spat on JB then started to grab him by the shirt and attempted to fight him. But Drew quickly pulls both men away from one another.]

Pap: You spat on me, man!

[Drew interjects himself with the pap.]

Drew: Look man, he's sorry for what he did.

Pap: Nah bro, HE needs to apologize!

JB: You are invading our privacy, Drew lets get out of here.

[Then Drew and JB gets inside the car and rev up the engine where we see the mass upon masses of Paps following the sound like zombies taking pictures, then the we see JB and Drew smiling at one another and Drew floors it with them knocking down most of them on the street. The scene fades off.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Vincent Lane (07-27-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-27-2015)