Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
Is This It ??? [Rp #1]
Phil "Cm Punk" brooks Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-27-2015, 06:56 AM

The song "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage begins to resonate throughout the building, signifying the arrival of The Straight-Edge Superstar, CM Punk. Punk immediatelywalks out from the back with an arrogant smirk on his face. He looks out at the booing XWF Universe, many of whom are hurling obscenities the way of a man they despise. Punk doesn't bother with his trademark entrance as we're only at XWF Axxess and he feels it's not a large enough event to do so. Punk casually makes the short walk to the ring, not acknowledging the crowd whatsoever. He walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring, not bothering to head to the top turnbuckle and proclaim how he's the Best in the World either. Punk is handed a microphone when he enters, signalling theceasing of his music. You can hear the crowd of people boo him, which he cannothelp but smirk at...

[Image: 676.jpg]

CM Punk: Are we just about done?

They boo him again, which Punk interrupts.

CM Punk: No go right ahead, I have all day!

Punk folds his arms and allows the crowd to continue if they wish. It doesn't take toolong.

CM Punk: Fantastic, so I guess I'll get straight to business then shall I? I don't want to be out here any longer than absolutely necessary. I have a match to prepare for but I also have things to get off my chest tonight, right in this very ring. As the Best... in... the World, I don't shy away from an opportunity to demonstrate to the world just how great I really am, but the fact that I'm not in themain event as the Universal Champion was terrible decision number one and just shows how insipid the decision makers of these company really are.Being forced to compete in a Tag Match against rejects, nobodies and newbies is terrible decision number two. Now I have to spend that night beating nobodies who’s gonna left this company just after 2 weeks? Only a brilliant mind could come up with something so stupid as wasting my time like this, but that's terrible decision number three. Everybodyknows that I value my time more than anything, which is probably why I'm being punished yet again! I suppose I should stop saying whatever the hell I like and causing so much trouble, therefore I mightnot wind up in these situations. That's just never going to happen.

Punk stands proudly in the centre of the ring.

CM Punk: I am an asset to this company. Iam the most important member of the XWF roster and not to mention the most talented and the best in this ring. I don't even need to play the looks card and yet that's in my back pocket as well. I am far and wide the most must see superstar in history and I'd like to think that's the very reason why I am being forced to compete with nobodies at Relentless. This whole event is just a glorified waste of time and moneyand you should all be ashamed of your worthless lives for being here. I don't care if it's your day off work and I don't care if you have tickets to watch the PPV. How about you go do something worthwhile with your day off instead of throwing your money at ugly merchandiseor to get a picture with some second rate wannabe who isn't fit to tie my boots let alone compete in the same company as me! You're the kind of people I hate, who seek to earn a quick buck off some scribble on a piece of paper that just so happens to be my signature. You've never busted your ass a day in your lives, so forgive me if I don't feel the desire to entertain you. I just don't consider you important enough.

A fan yells out "Our money pays your wages" which causes Punk to turn and face the direction it came from.

CM Punk: Your money pays my wage? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life! What I do in this ring paysmy wage and don't you ever forget that! You pour money into this company and it'snot what filters down into my pay check. Ifit was up to all of you, I wouldn't even get paid now would I? Too bad I am just too damn important and too valued to this company for them to listen to what you actually want. There are some terrible decision makers here but if this company was run by you people, it'd be bankrupt within a week and that's a generous estimation. Even if it happened to last longer, you'd fire anyone of value from the roster and you'd be fill it with a paradeof losers like Frodo Smackins. All this match is going to prove is why I and my wife are leaving as the number one contender to the tag team Championship,a title I plan on taking not because I want it but because I want to see Madness become a defunct brand and any other god awful programs we've had to endure through. Not one man on that entire roster deserves to be considered XWF calibre talent.

Punk gets booed again as the crowd completely disagree with him.

CM Punk: And after all is said and done, We will get Our hands on the tag Championship. Nobody is going to stop Us!

Punk flicks the microphone to the oppositeend of the ring and climbs out. He heads straight to the curtain and walks through, showered with boos the entire way.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Phil "Cm Punk" brooks's post!
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (07-27-2015), Mr Killjoy (07-27-2015)