Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2
The Future is now!
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-26-2015, 09:44 AM

Nikki Haven and Fontanna are walking through an abandon cemetery. It's your cliché setting of a dark and dreary night. A slight fog rolling in, and if you listened carefully they said you could hear the dead. Fontanna is practically dragging Nikki along behind him...

[Image: graveyard-peace-moon-rest.jpg]

Gee Freddy why we out in this creepy ass graveyard anyway?

Fontanna stops dead in his tracks. So fast even that Nikki slams into the back of him...

What the fuck Freddy?!

What the fuck Freddy? Are you fucking with me right now? We are out here for one reason and one reason only. To turn you into the QUEEN OF HALLOWEEN!

Nikki kind of shudders a bit from the fiery passion in which he said those words...

Damn Freddy not so loud.

Why Nikki? You afraid we might WAKE THE DEAD!

An echo is sent out from the force of the yell, sending a pack of bats flying off into the moonlight...

[Image: bats-moon.jpg]

They're dead Nikki. They aren't waking up anytime soon! If you are going to be “The Queen of Halloween” Nikki Haven then you need to toughen up a bit. The XWF is it's own kind of Animal! Ripping and clawing its way through whatever get's in it's way! If you're going to survive in this place then you're going to need to channel the darkest part of yourself, and unleash a fury that would make the Gods jealous!

Nikki who was only half paying attention, answered while chomping on gum. Which I hate by the way and is totally rude. Now back to your regularly scheduled story...

I can get mean Freddy! I'm from Ohio you know...we are tough cookies I tell you what!

Fontanna walks over to a tombstone and slams his head into it...

Lord Jesus take me now! Why the fuck did I pull you out of that dead end life of yours anyhow? You better start showing me that you can embrace this character or I'm shipping your ass back to Ohio you hear me! Now let's go...I have some where I need to be.

Thunderbolt X, it's such a odd name isn't it? I mean it's sounds like one of those dollar store energy drinks, but no, it's the name of a grown man stuck in a kids world. Look Thunderbolt...I get your little gimmick there, with your never quit never surrender attitude. It's cute and all but not even close to realistic. You see Thunder...can I call you Thunder? Anyway, what I was getting at is, this world is full of bad things. Thing's that will make your skin crawl and a normal man to vomit profusely! Eventually the Grim Reaper comes to collect, and guess what, the gig is over!

Well he's here and he's ready to collect, and your just the poor son of a bitch that's in my way! Thunderbolt I'm going to take you to the end of your limits , and when we reach the end of that journey, and your screaming for mercy. I'm going to ask you one simple question. DO YOU QUIT? Then all you will have to do is declare you're a phony and say I Quit, and all the torture and pain will stop! I'm going to snap you back into reality son..and you're going to learn real quick that Fontanna is the NEW FACE of hardcore and you are going to be swept away like yesterday's news!

Fontanna has dragged Nikki through the graveyard and they now stand in front of what looks like an old church. It was run down and falling apart at the seams but surprisingly still standing. Fontanna tries to open the old iron door but it's hinges, being old and rusty, snapped under the weight of the door. Fontanna just shrugs his shoulders and step's inside. Nikki, still apprehensive about this whole thing, tries to stay outside, only to be pulled through the door moment's later by Fontanna...
[Image: 8137011404_6ab4e47862_z.jpg]

This place once was dear to my heart. Filled with love and compassion of true believers. Who would gather together and worship their Lord and live their lives by the grace of God.

Then what happened here Freddy?

Fontanna strolls down the center aisle, passing broken pews and dodging pieces of the ceiling that had fallen over the years...

Pastor Davis happened!

Fontanna stops in front of the pulpit, fist clinched at his side. Anger boiling in his belly but no more words would come out of his mouth...

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post