Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 09:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1
Ladies And Gentlemen
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-27-2015, 08:38 AM

Paul Heyman - The Advocate
Sal - The Lawyer
Scenes Taking Place
Rena Lesnar - The Wife

Former UFC Heavyweight Champion / Former WWE Heavyweight Champion / Former XWF Trio Champion
The One Behind The One In Twenty One And One
The Owner and President Of Suplex City / The Man Who Makes Other Men Look Like A Kitty
The Beast Incarnate
BROCK LESNAR

"Brock. Brock. Brock. Okay, but... Brock. I get it." -- Paul is on his cell phone talking to his client Brock Lesnar, and seems to be annoyed at the conversation going on. Paul is repeatedly saying Brock's name while nodding his head and rolling his eyes. It seems on the other end, Brock isn't happy about whatever it is they are talking about. After several minutes of this going on, Brock seems to have cooled down and chilled from talking. "Look, I get it. It wasn't exactly the ideal match or stipulation, and... " -- Brock apparently starts back up again yelling over the phone. Paul pulls the phone away from his ear and looks a bit terrified himself. In an odd move from Heyman, he yells in the phone to try and get Brock to be quiet for a moment. "BROCK! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you but you have me no choice. Just listen, okay? Sal and I are going to talk to Ozy or whomever we have to to go over the contract. I, nor Sal, signed you up for a match where if you lose, your ................ yes, your wife, gets to be with your opponent. I.. I understand. Right. Yes. Okay, Brock. We're on it. " -- You could hear Brock throw the phone on the other end to disconnect the conversation between the two. Paul starts to sweat and rub his forehead. He says to himself, "It's got to be that damn Shane . Fuck. "

A Few Hours Pass By. . .

"Come on, answer your phone." -- Paul is pacing back and forth with his cell up to his ear. "Finally! I've been trying to get a hold of one of you XWF officials. Well.. hey to you to Ozy. Listen, I... Yes I'm fine, thank you. Br.. I am enjoying vacation away from Madness. Listen, Brock Le.. Yes, I appreciate the reinstatement of my client Brock Lesnar. No. That's not why I'm calling. I'm calling because someone in this "new" age in the XWF did something rather stupid! I mean, it's not very surprising, but I need it to be fixed. Yea? Good. The problem is, we just received word that Brock Lesnar has been scheduled at the pay per view Relentless. We didn't ask for a title shot, nor did Brock really want one. We simply wanted Brock on the card and that was all. Brock comes in, fulfills his contract obligations, collects his paycheck, takes some bitch to suplex city and goes back home. No problem. Now, you have Brock facing this idiot who mine as well be the guy who books matches every week and if he wins, Brock's wife has to go home with him. I didn't sign that stipulation. Brock's Lawyer, Sal, didn't sign that stipulation. Brock Lesnar didn't sign that stipulation. So who in God's name added a damn stipluation? .......... Uh, Hello? Ozy? Oz? Dammit." -- Oz apparently hung up the phone and Heyman continues to pace. He calls again, but this time it goes straight to Ozy's voice mail which happens to be full.

During The Heyman/Ozy Conversation, Somewhere In Minnasota. . .

Brock is outside doing some farming work in the heat while his wife is inside making dinner. After several hours, Brock goes inside and slaps his wife's ass.

"I hope Paul fixes this mistake. We should've just sued that company after they screwed you, collected the money, and ended that company. They can't keep the same owner, general managers change every week, and they think that place is doing well financially? It's pathetic - not to mention Mr. 's obsession with potatoes."

"Don't worry. Last time I was there, I kicked the so-called top groups asses to win the Trio Titles. I don't even care who my opponent is, it's just someone put in that damn stipulation that I never agreed to. I guess all the more reason to take that bitch to suplex city. All I know is I'm gonna get paid more money for this shit."

Somewhere In New Mexico. . .

Sal has his feet propped up on his desk smiling while he's talking on one of his many cell phones. During the conversation he has going on, several of his phones at different times go off, each with a different ringtone, but Sal ignores them all for what seems to be hours. You hear a loud man yelling at the front desk with a woman telling him, "He's busy! Sir! Sir! You can't go in there!" Sal's office door swings open and it's Paul Heyman, who doesn't look to be very happy. Paul pulls out his cellphone and waves it at Sal.

"Yeah, okay. Listen, Drew, I have to go. Someone just walked in unexpectedly but I have to take this. I got your back! Thanks for the call." --Sal's eyes go big, he whistles and makes the motion with his finger that the person he was talking to is crazy. "Sheesh, talk about nut jobs. That guy I was just talking to..."

"I don't care if it was President Obama or Mister Potato Head Bitch . I call, you answer. It's that simple. I call. You answer. I call. You answer. I call........ "

"I answer, yeah, got it chief."

"My client is in an XWF match at Relen..."

"Good for him! I told you he would be back soon, didn't I? And what's the pay like? $500k? A nice mill?"

"IF my client loses, the stipulation is his wife has to go with the winner."

"Owch."

"Owch? Owch?! That's all my client's lawyer has to say is 'ouch'? We pay you to handle the logistics of Brock's contract. Brock didn't sign that added stipulation. I didn't sign it. So what are we going to do about it?"

"I'm going to call them up and find out who did this. And then, we're going to call Brock and let him pick out any stipulation he wants if he wins. And then, we're going to inform them Brock's services will be costing extra."

Heyman doesn't seem to pleased, and almost looks like he wants to call Sal an idiot. Sal winks at Paul, gets a blowpop out of his desk and puts the sucker in his mouth like a kid.

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Brock Lesnar's post:
Drew Archyle (07-27-2015), LJ Havok (07-27-2015)