Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a Quick Look Back & A Look Forward
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-09-2013, 07:53 PM

***Sebastian Duke has just concluded his Warfare match with Ben Crane. He sits in the trainers room waiting on the doctors to give him a once over after the brutal battle.

"I gotta hand it to the little runt tonight. He went out and put on a hell of a fight. I like that. A fighting spirit. A never quit attitude. Benjamin Crane, though, found out tonight the hard way what Sebastian Duke was all about. What kind of warrior I really am. Crane, I tip my figurative hat to you. I don't just hand out my respect. It must be earned. Either by defeating me, like in Soldiers case. Or by putting up a valiant effort in defeat, like tonight. That's not saying I will respect everybody I face because that's just simply not true....."

***The doctor comes in checking out Duke's heart rate, and potential injuries, then exits the room again.

"You see, case in point is Monday night. Madness is back and I have a first blood match with Ursula Areano. That little bitch I won't respect. How does she even think it's even physically possible that a hundred pound woman could stand toe to toe with a 6 foot 8 tower of power? Seriously? You do have balls little girl, I'll give you that. But what you won't get from me is respect.... or victory...."

***The doctor walks back in.

DOC: "Ok, Mr. Duke. All clear. You're heart rate is normal and no sign of injury. You are good to go."

***Sebastian Duke stands up on his feet. He grabs his cape and looks at the doctor. The doc looks back at Duke and an uneasy feeling crosses the docs face. Duke does a fake lunge at him and the doc jumps back in fear, tripping over the weight scale and crashing to the floor spilling a medic cart on his way down.

***Duke laughs out loud and exits the room. Still laughing as he walks off camera.
Edit Hate Post Like Post