Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 09:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker poo
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-14-2015, 11:00 PM

"Hey you guys....
As you can see, I'm a little sore. If you was watching Macho Madness this week, you would have seen what happy-nened. I had just Dodge Challenger the XWF Xtreme Champion, Trax to a match at Relentless, Trax said yes and then I was attract. Yes, attract!

I was Justin Bieber about to go in the back, grab a snickers and cola-borate, when I was speared by Morbid Angel. I thought we were friends? Not anymore, I'm not your friend ever again! You nasty pasty.

Not only that, you picked me up and powerbomb Ed of the stage. My back hurts and now I have to fight Toomy Meansgood. Toomy seems to be a nice guy? Well he's fake like Sharon Osbournes face and like Katie Prices tits.

And about time you decided to show your face, Toomy. I waited pageant for you to Bigshow and you finally do, just to chat a load of poo. I don't know what your deal or no deal is, Toomy but trying to act special? You ain't as as me, so don't try it! I'll defend this special belt, any time even though I can't tell the time very well. Any place and I will put my title on the washing line against YOU!

Toomy, I want to be nice in Tina Returner to you butt... I Justin Bieber said butt... Hahahaha... Butt everybody knows that you're not really this nice guy you portrait. In the back of your Mr.Brains you want to say something horrible, you want to be a Cuntie! Butt.. You're Justin Sane a bad actor! I'm going to win and you'll lose again! Da end Scully has spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-15-2015)