Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Johnny and I are in America!! 1
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

07-14-2015, 06:57 PM

Johnny is showering, and I'm lying on the bed in the hotel room. I'm on my stomach, my back is sore and bandaged. I was able to delay letting Johnny see a lot of the injuries I've gotten in the ring before, but he had a front row seat to this one. He watched me get the Kenzan in my back, and he watched me get electrocuted. But, Johnny also got a first row seat to witness me winning another match. There's some ESPN programme on about wrestling, and recapping the XWF and hyping the new XWF Pay Per View. Relentless. Apparently Relentless is some sort of big deal to the sports world.

Johnny steps out of the shower. He puts on some pyjama bottoms before coming into the room, and sitting down next to me. He strokes my hair and looks at my back. I turn and give him a nod. He peels the bandage off slowly. I wince and squirm. He looks at my back, and the cut. It's stopped bleeding, but it's still sore and raw. Johnny grimaces, and kisses me on the small of my back. I like the kiss.

Hey, sweetie, why don't you go take a bath? I'll order up some food. You relax, then we'll eat and watch a movie.

I like this idea. I slide the blanket off of me and slide onto my feet. I slowly make my way into the bathroom, and start the water. I hear Johnny on the phone as the tub fills. I lower my trousers, and sink into the tub. The water fills around me, I hear Johnny hang up and he comes into the bathroom. He picks up a thing of bubble bath from the counter by the sink. He shows it to me, and I nod excitedly. He opens the bottle, and begins to pour it in. I lay back against the tub, and relax. The bubbles begin to form and fill the tub. I close my eyes, and Johnny kisses me with my eyes closed. We hold the kiss for a few minutes, before he pulls back, and exits the bathroom. I lay my head back against the porcelain of the tub. The cold feels nice against my head after the fight.

I soak for what feels like hours, I hear the sounds of some movie that Johnny is watching, I can't make it out, and it doesn't seem interesting. I feel the water wash away the stress and the pain, and the dried blood from my match. I debate about telling Johnny and the XWF that I'm considering that maybe I'm not cut out for this. I hear the channel switch. Something excites Johnny. I hear his screams. I can't tell if it's joy or anger.

Johnny, baby, come here.

I hear the remote hit the floor with a thud, and then Johnny's steps. His knuckles are clenched, and his jaw matches. There is a look of pure anger and hatred in his normally very caring eyes. I'm shocked and scared.

What's wrong, baby?

His jaw slowly relaxes, and he begins to mouth as if he's trying to speak. Slowly the words form in his mouth.

That piece of American Trash, bible freak, Dim.

I am confused.

What about Dim? He may be a jerk, racist, homophobic, and perhaps incredibly ignorant, but I don't get why you're talking about him.

You're fighting against him in a triple threat match against him and another behemoth of a man.

Oh. For some reason I seem to always be in the ring with men much bigger than I am. The managers seem to like watching me get hurt by these giants.

It's ok, I'll be fine. It's not an electric cage or anything, is it?

Johnny shakes his head. His eyes start to water.

Ginger, I don't know. Dim is a different kind of person than anyone else you've fought. Drew was angry and powerful, but he was sensible. He respected you enough to not try to kill you. Dim. Dim's too stupid to know the difference, so he might actually try and kill you. And Ethan Bird, he's not going to be of much help. He'll probably help Dim hurt you. Just so he can call himself a God.

My heart sinks into my chest. I use my toe to drain the water out of the tub, and get to my feet. I'm all bubbly and wet, but I pop out of the tub, and pour myself into Johnny's arms. He holds me tightly, and I feel drops fall on my head. His hand comes up and strokes my head as he holds me tightly. There's a towel, just barely in reach on the counter. I grab it, and try to wrap myself in it without leaving Johnny's grasp. This does not work, and I somehow fall and hit my head on the tub. It really hurts.

Ginge, are you ok?

I try and get up, and need help. Johnny gets me to my feet, and I wrap myself in the towel. I turn around and ask Johnny to look at it. I don't hear words next, just the sound of his heart beating really fast. I feel something soft touch my head. It hurts. I try to pull it away, but Johnny won't let me. I turn around to meet his gaze, his face is blank, and white. It matches the towel wrapped around my dainty little body. I don't know how to ask the question that just popped into my head. I say the first things to come to mind.

Hospital?

He nods, and places my hand on the towel, to hold it in place. He goes into the other room to get my clothes. I stand and wait, while waiting I slowly start to pull the towel away.

Do not pull the towel away.

He shouts from the other room.

I wanna see!

I stamp my foot and pout my lips. Johnny's head pops back into the bathroom.

Too bad. I'm trying to find you clothes so we can get it taken care of.

I keep pouting in the mirror as I wait for Johnny. It really hurts, and I am pretty sure I want to go to sleep. Yeah, sleep sounds like a good idea right now. While I ponder this, Johnny appears and hands me a pair of pants, trousers, and a shirt. I get dressed really quickly, careful to not hurt my head any worse, or remove the towel. Once I'm fully dressed, we head out to the hallway. Johnny sees the room service he ordered coming up. Since we're standing right outside the door, he opens it and lets the bellboy in to drop it off. It doesn't take long, but I still need to lean against the wall.

Johnny sees me leaning against the wall, and he helps me up. We make our way very slowly out to the street, where Johnny hails a cab. I collapse into the back, and curl up, while Johnny gets in behind me and instructs the driver to take us to the nearest hospital in a hurry. As the driver speeds down the motorway, I'm trying to nap in the backseat. Johnny pulls me up and cuddles with me to keep me awake.

Stay awake, babe. Tell me about Dim.

He's a meanie pants. He goes around trying to tell people how to live their life, and demanding that I cook him a steak or wash his truck in a bikini or other really degrading things. I don't think he's ever been around women. I don't think he's ever truly felt accepted anywhere, so he turns to his massive misunderstanding of the bible. I feel bad, I want to hug him and show him what it's like to be loved for who he is, but deep down I think he'd try and rape me. He's kinda scary like that. But, then he talks about how he's better than the gay people in the federation, and the black people, and then look at him. Every match of his to come up, he's lost. Is he gonna tell me he's better than I am because the bible tells him men are better than women? Won't that mean I'll win, again? Little old silly girl from Aberdeen winning matches, and being handed another title shot.

Dim, I feel bad for him. I really do. I think he just needs a good friend. One who's not teaching him bad habits, like Peter does. Dim needs to learn how to interact with people right. Maybe I'll invite Dim to hang out with me, Tiffany, and Roxy Cotton some day. Maybe they can teach him how to talk to ladies, while I teach him how to be nice.

I pause.

Hey, Johnny?

Yeah, babe?

I don't even know what Tiffany does for a living. Do you?

No, angel. I don't. We'll ask her later. For now, tell me about Ethan Bird.

Well, he was the number one contender for my title, when it was mine, but then he lost to Cain, so now he has to share the title. And really hasn't been seen since he was arguing with that little man about a match. I don't know what happened to him. Maybe he decided he didn't like us. I don't know why he wouldn't like me. I'm all sad now.

Johnny wrapped his arm around me tightly. Careful not to bump the cut on the back of my head. We pull into the hospital by the Emergency ward, and get out. Johnny leads me into the ward and tells them I needed admitted because of my head injury. I point to it, and make an owie face. The woman behind the desk hands Johnny a clippad and tells him to fill it out before I can be seen. I am confused, and again point to my head and make an owie face. I don't think she understood the first time. She points to the clippad and says no more. Johnny and I take a seat, and he begins to fill it out. When it asks about insurance we get confused. He goes to ask the woman. I overhear his answers.

Insurance? We don't have that, we're British. Doesn't your country have standard insurance yet?

No, I thought that's what Obamacare was.

No, you voting for Romney doesn't explain to me what the situation is. Should I just put that we'll pay cash? Can you ask her employer to pay for it?

She's Scottish, we're visiting for work.

No, I'm not from Scotland. I'm English.

Yes, Tea is rather tasty.

No, I do not count Liptons.

Of course I didn't vote for the Queen. She's the queen, int'she? You don't vote a queen.

Fine. Cash.

He comes back over to me and sits down next to me. We wait, and wait. Whenever I start to doze off to sleepyland, Johnny tickles me and I laugh. There's a mother and her children waiting in the room with us. One of her children is bleeding from the ear. She tells me how they were pretending to be wrestlers, and hurt him. I explain how I hurt myself, and that I'm Ginger Snaps. I offer to sign an autograph, but her son tells me that girls can't be wrestlers. They get called in soon, and I sit back and wait. Johnny pulls out a mobile, and tries to check his email. Someone calls us to the back, they clean my cut, and put in like a bazillion staples, but really it was just 12. Twelve staples in my head.

Someone writes me a prescription for painkillers, and Johnny and I leave. We go home, and I eat the food he ordered before going to sleep. Johnny stays up watching me for a good portion of the night. He's so sweet.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post