Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Frodo
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-24-2015, 07:27 PM

I was hoping you would still be here. It seems that you and I have some unfinished business. I think it's time I shut you up once and for all. Your still as lame as ever. I suggest a Cage match with you and I one on one. Whoever can crawl out will be the winner. I'm not talking about the pussy ass cages some places use. The steel wire ones where there will be no escape! Or do you have the guts? Otherwise shut the hell up.

[Image: HankLane_zps6a37bd3e.png]

Record since return
6-3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hank Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-28-2015)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-24-2015, 07:57 PM

"Yeah, no. I'm not actually here to compete right now. I did kind of leave. Maybe in a bit. When I feel like degrading myself. In the mean time, try not to molest any kids."

Ooc:I'm not actually really active right now.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-24-2015, 08:23 PM

"Then how about this. I'll face you. Not so much as Frodo's proxy, but in the honor of my only friend. It's your fault you cannot take a joke. You have the stip and all that's left is a time. You can choose that as well. However, if you lose, Lane, you have to kiss Frodo's ass, while you're being supervised so you cannot hit him in the balls. Or, if you do happen to do a low blow to him under said supervision(from a neutral party), I beat you unconscious as Frodo recovers, and then you get to have a barbed wire baseball bat raked along your testicles.

Sound like fun? I look forward to your response."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2015, 04:02 PM

It will be my pleasure, make it for the warfare on the eighth.

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-27-2015, 05:32 PM

what a bunch of

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-28-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mia Dim's post!
Fontanna (06-27-2015)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-28-2015, 06:45 PM

"Suck a dick, Hank. Not a child's dick, though. Break that habit. Kids aren't for touching. I'll face you in August. Deal?"

Hate Post Like Post
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

06-28-2015, 07:51 PM

Who the fuck is this dimwitted professor? Dude, You best just keep stepping your ass right along. You don't want none of this. Now Frodo. See, your shit is just lame dude. The gimmick is old. I think you need to come up with some new material. Anyway that shit don't matter. I will face you in the ring anytime you get the balls to do it. Just because you had fantasies in school about your teachers molesting you doesn't mean everyone else is sick. Keep your fantasies to yourself. Do you think you can come up with some new material by then so I don't pass out from boredom?

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-28-2015, 08:11 PM

"Do I need to bust out the pictures of child molesters again for you? Nigga, you look like a goddamn baby raper. I don't want to hear your shit. I told Scorpio you were back, you know what he said? 'No child is safe.' Dude, everyone who knows you knows you love the smell of preteen ball sweat mixed with your mustache."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Hank Lane (06-29-2015)
Hank Lane Offline
Come get some

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 08:03 PM

Ah ha ha ha ha. That was a good one. Dude, I get more pussy than you ever dreamed of getting. Now the Ladies really luv this Mustache and until I hear them complain it's staying just like it is. Enjoy your little rest and I will see you when you get back. Don't go getting hurt now, I want you at fool strength. Because your the fool who is going to step into something he isn't going to be able to handle. Why do I still hear that damn flea nutty professor? Dude, Carry your ass back home and lock your damn doors before I swash you like the pest you are.

Record since return
6-3
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-29-2015, 08:09 PM

"Remember when I beat your ass in my debut match? And look how much I've improved since then. Dude, I can come at it half strength and still put you down. I could come at you half of a quarter strength, and put you down. Want to know a secret? Pedophiles are easy to beat. And you're proof of it."

Hate Post Like Post