Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Writing History. A Steve Davids Production.
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-05-2013, 10:53 AM

Steve Davids
- vs -
Man Preaching Nothing
- vs -
Sweet Cheapshots

(Three men in the Octagon at once? There's a first for everything, especially here in the XWF!)

Begin

Nothing is visible to the camera shot other than the face of Steve Davids that is equally as rugged and grubby as usual. However, he had a cut down his cheek that oozed blood painfully slowly. In his deep tone, he began to speak to the audience.

Steve Davids
"Isn't it clear to every single one of you that I am the most dominant man in this company?"

The fans jeer and boo frantically whilst looking on at the self proclaimed 'Psycho Sensation'

"I am 3 and 0 in singles competition and that record is only to get better from here. Despite this, it seems as though I finally have opponents worthy of my brute force. There have been large criticisms of my wrestling capability, people even stating that I am just a man who wants to hurt other men with almost little or no technical ability. Well, whatever technical ability I do not obtain I make up for in sheer intelligence but also power. Whatever I am doing... It's clearly working. Very few man can state that they ever went 3 and 0 when being nothing more than a rookie....

The two men that I will face on what is to be the biggest and baddest Wednesday Warfare ever will suffer a loss and I have no doubt about that. Isn't it just perfect that I shall be in the first triple threat match in a octagonal ring? The general manager has done this because they know that I need to be in a match that writes history because I am doing that week in and week out in this company. I will devour those who challenge me, and those who try top stop me from obtaining what I desire......

Chaos."

The camera continues to run despite Steve Davids planting the camera man with a devastating clothesline and strolling away. All the audience can see is the floor and the back of Davids' heels whilst they chant 'you can't wrestle' at 'the Psycho Sensation'.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(04-09-2013)