Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
You're Not a Rookie? (RP 2)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-19-2015, 12:06 PM

This promo is brought to you by The Foundation Of Fuck You, Inc.

In honor of being the representative of Fuck You, Inc. I am going to give out a clear cut message of the word ROOKIE, now this promo may not be suitable for the ones who do not see me do any lecture base ideals, but deal with it. To start off this lecture, I am going against a man who has yet to drum up some more heat against a man who has more sunscreen, if you guessed correctly it's me. More I ramble, the less time I can give you all a lesson of Rookie's and its origin, maybe that origin is more known that I can explain.

Let me get on this lecture.

A Rookie who has been in this biz for fifteen years? I say congrats to Fontanna who publicly admits to deal with guys who he never could hold a jockstrap too over those years, and been in the hospital a few times each time he fucked up in the ring while the fans are chanting the words...

"Let's go Fontanna....

Fontanna sucks..."

A Rookie is basically a person who is been in a sports team for the first time within in a season, or in this case, this wrestling company. So you sir, who claimed to have fifteen years experience in wrestling; that doesn't cut it when you haven't even been inside the ring against the like of me or anyone else in XWF.

Also, I've noticed you don't like hearing the truth that some kid told you, in the street of all places; you do need to pick up your brass ring and knock it upside that noggin of yours. I don't have any tapes of you wrestling, nor do I have any legitimacy of claiming what the kid told you was right or mistakenly wrong. All I have to worry about is proving to that ambiguous gender of the kid's father that he was correct all along in the first place.

Did you need to admit that you aren't afraid of me? That was once my Rookie mistake I've told my opponents, and I ended up shitting my pants with them worst than Sycho Sid. Are you going to hurt me or really really hurt me? The things I wish I could do to you, isn't going to be allowed in the match.

That whole "i'm going to be obscurity" thing has been done to death, and guess what always happens? Take good amazing wonderful guess...

Are you getting warmer?.....

Are you getting closer?.....

Awh, I was gonna tell you is...

THAT I AM ALWAYS BEEN OBSCURE IN THIS FORSAKEN PLACE, SO BETTER PROVE TO ME THAT YOU CAN BACK YOUR WORDS!!!!!

Oh man, I snapped like a pencil neck geek; oh well Pretty Boy Fonte, make me go away and away and AWAY again. I'll be coming back like your mother who always wanted you to be a bust boy working at Olive Garden and not wasting your time in the ring breaking your lollipop before the match begins.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Fontanna (06-19-2015), Vincent Lane (06-19-2015)