Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare (4/3/13)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2013, 10:14 PM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
4/3/13

Ladies and Gentleman we are LIVE in the Georgia Dome here tonight where we get to witness the backlash of Gauntlet City for the first time tonight after one of the most esteemed Pay Per Views in XWF history! What statements will the wrestlers have to make here tonight concerning the Pay Per View and also...

NEXT WEEK here on WARFARE we have for the first time in history of our sport. The combination efforts from the minds of Wallace Witasick and Dana White, bring to you the dual sport greatness of the XWF and UFC for one night only!

Some very big matches planned for next week on Warfare when Shane will compete in a match against his co-GM Arkin Blackwater as the main event for the night!

Shane in a Warfare event is always insane, but now competing in an actual match??? Also, with Wallace Witasick ensuring that both the Xtreme Title and United States title will be defended next week...

The XWF cameras are in the parking area as a long black limousine pulls up. On the license plate: -1

The limo comes to a stop and the rear doors open up. XWF Owner and KING Shane and John Madison steps out of one side. On the other, toward the camera side, N.A.Z.I. and the new XWF Xtreme Champion, Luca Arzegotti. Finally, the new United States Champion Sebastian Duke.

It looks as if they are headed toward the arena.

PvP
'The Xtremist' Bryce
Head Body Guard 1
- vs -
King Nothing
Stalker Knight
Standard Rules Tag Match

Steve Sayors: Here comes The Xtremist himself, Bryce, with a new friend...I have word this is his bodyguard, a masked powerhouse in red and black...whoever he is, he's scary! But I don't thing his opponents tonight are going to scary very easily...they're a couple of powerhouses themselves...each one near the three hundred pound mark...King Nothing--who as documented, looks like he could pass for tag champ Peter Gilmour--and Stalker Knight, the master of the running spear!

Liz Weinberg: Bryce has got his work cut out for him tonight...I mean, sure his bodyguard's a big man, but Bryce is a puny little thing himself....he's in Chris MacBeth territory, size-wise!

Steve Sayors: But of course, Chris MacBeth is perhaps the XWF's foremost giant-killer, so that's hardly bad company to be in, Liz.

Liz Weinberg: Whatever, Steve. They both have so much grease in their hair its practically a fire hazard too. Anyway, I'm banking on Stalker Knight and King Nothing in this one. Six hundred-plus pounds makes for a winning team.

Steve Sayors: Not even waiting for the bell...Stalker Knight charges Bryce as soon as the Xtremist steps in between the ropes...but Bryce, with cat-like speed, rolls out of the way...and Stalker Knight instead runs into the boot of Bryce's masked bodyguard! Bryce hits a front dropkick onto King Nothing...and presses off into a shooting star-press onto the grounded Stalker Knight! His bodyguard hurls King Nothing out of the ring and to the concrete...while Bryce makes the cover...1...2...3! Wow! Amazing! That was one of the most dominant tag-performances I've seen from PvP!

Winner: PvP

Welcome the Hollywood Dream!

[The camera fades into a video package advertising the debut of a new wrestler to join the XWF. Set to Pop Evil's 'Hero,' the camera pans up the body of a young man, dressed in black short style trunks and a black shirt with the words 'Hollywood Dream' splayed across in bright blue. A cocky grin covers his face, and his eyes are covered by black out Oakley sunglasses. The camera cuts away to shots of the man in action, inside a ring bearing the mark of a Japanese promotion. Among the shots are clips of him locking in various submissions and landing several different kinds of suplexes. Mixed in are shots of him trading complex technical wrestling exchanges with several well known Japanese stars. The camera cuts back to the young man as a voice over begins and the graphic for Wednesday Night Warfare covers his chest.]

VO: My name is Damian Price. Next week, you'll find out why they call me the Hollywood Dream. I'm bringing West Coast flair to Wednesday Nights.

Words with Witasick

Chris Macbeth is walking down one of the backstage corridors with a determined look on his face. Without knocking he storms into Wallace Witasick’s office. Wallace is sat behind his desk in discussion with Tyrone. Macbeth doesn’t wait for them to finish.

Macbeth: What the hell is going on Wally?

Wallace looks up at Macbeth with a confused look.

Wallace: Not much Chris, how are you?

Macbeth: How am I? Are you trying to wind me up?

Wallace: I sense you are not happy about something Chris.

Macbeth: No I am not happy, in fact I am furious. Week after week I have asked you to show me the respect I deserve and book me in some bigger matches. Ok you kept to your word once and put me against Gilmour but and I took him apart and defeated him in that very ring out there. But now it’s back to the scrap heap again. What the hell am I supposed to do to get anywhere in this company.

Wallace sits back in his chair folding his arms.

Wallace: I don’t see the problem here Chris. You can’t really get any bigger than your opponent tonight plus at Gauntlet City you competed in one of the biggest matches in the history of this business. In fact it is a little bit insulting that you would come in here moan about these things when in reality I have probably gave you a lot high profile matches than you deserve.

Macbeth: How the hell did you work that out?

Wallace: I put you in a match with consisted of our US Champion Mark Flynn and you failed.

Macbeth fly’s off the rails slamming one hand down onto the desk and pointing at Wallace.

Macbeth: I did not fail in that match. That was your poor officials that failed in that match. I tossed Flynn over that top rope to the ground below.

Wallace leans forward in his chair.

Wallace: Watch who you are talking to Chris.

Tyrone steps around to Wallace’s side staring intently at Macbeth who eases away trying to calm himself down.

Wallace: There is nothing wrong with my officials. In fact the Warfare officials are some of the best in the business so please see yourself out of my office. You have a Big Match to prepare for tonight.

Macbeth turns and walks away from the desk.

Macbeth: Just sort it out Wally, stop holding me back.

Macbeth leaves the office slamming the door behind him. Wallace looks over to Tyrone and shakes his head.

Wallace: So where were we Tyrone?

CM Punk calls out.... Himself???

~The lights in the arena darken as the X-tron sparks to life ~

~The crowd leaps to their feet at the sight of this WWE superstar, but some are cautious based on Punk's performance of late. Punk walks out on stage, dressed in jeans and a gray hoodie. He looks around, stern, chewing gum.~

~He starts down the ramp, ignoring the hands of the fans trying to reach out and touch him. No climbing up on the top turnbuckle for Punk, he's all business as he steps into the ring. He walks over to the timekeeper and asks for a mic.~

~The crowd starts chanting -- "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!"~

~Punk stares ahead, blankly looking out into the crowd. He brings the mic to his lips.~

"It's recently come to my attention that there is someone here impersonating me."

~A small pop from the crowd.~

"Imagine my surprise when I'm flipping through the channels one night and I happen to find another episode of this Mickey Mouse production..."

~The crowd gives a mixed response of boos and cheers. Punk just smirks.~

"And what do I see? Some whining, sniveling, little turd out here dressed like me, hair cut like me, spouting off lines like that's all it takes to impersonate me. I got news for you, wearing a CM Punk t-shirt, saying some little catchphrases, and taping your wrists doesn't make you CM Punk!"

~The crowd likes that and reacts with a favorable pop.~

"If that were true, one of you Georgia 'good ol' boys' could pull up your overalls and head to the WWE shopzone and suddenly there would be CM Punks running around everywhere."

~A chorus of boos from the crowd as Punk smiles.~

"Look, let me level with all of you. I'm not here because I want to be. I'm not here to boost ratings, though let's be honest, that was the motive when this used car lot of a promotion tried to drum up some revenue by hiring some pubescent plebeian to impersonate me. I'm certainly not here to promote a movie or to be in the state of Georgia by choice. I'm here because this Sunday I watched a pay-per-view, and yes, I watched it illegally. Seventy-dollars is seventy-dollars too much to pay for anything that this company does here, and I look and see that this phony, this little whining, bitching, wannabe me, is tagged with two trannies and he's getting his ass kicked. Hey, I wasn't going to even say anything. The WWE was going to sue on my behalf, but I stopped them."

~The crowd had been listening intently, but now they're not sure how to react to that.~

"My credo has always been leave them wanting more and leave them needing you. After this Sunday my contract with WWE comes to an end."

~The crowd erupts in a cheer.~

"Settle down, settle down, what? You think I'm coming here? You're more undereducated than I thought! This isn't a wrestling business or sports entertainment. It's a freak show. Half this roster is a bunch of guys who saw 'dubyah-cee-dubyah' at the YMCA and decided they'd like to try that. And each, and every week you continue to tune in and watch the train wreck, watch the depravity. Good. Let it seep into your skull as you continue to be the lowest common denominator."

~The crowd is nothing but a chorus of boos.~

"When my contract ends for the first time in years I control my own destiny. No more hackneyed story lines, shit angles, being left out of main events. I get to go where I want and do what I want, however I want. And if you people think it's to come here and entertain you, to be your little puppet, because it's clear that's what you want when you cheer for some impostor with sprayed on tattoos, then you really, really have no hope left."

~"Cult of Personality" hits the speakers as Punk smirks and tosses the mic back over to the timekeeper. The crowd is booing as he climbs out of the ring and walks backwards up the ramp, almost laughing with pity at the crowd.~

Chris MacBeth
- vs -
Big Bad Leroy
Standard Rules

Steve Sayors: Ahhh, there go the lights...which means here comes Chris MacBeth...why do wrestlers love to have the lights shut off as part of their entrance? Its very dangerous...someone could get pick-pocketed while the lights are out...

Liz Weinberg: Sayors, you really are every bit the coward Big Bad Leroy says you are.

Steve Sayors: Why, because I didn't interfere in his match last week, like he asked me to? I'd say that makes me a man of integrity!

Liz Weinberg: Sayors, you're just a coward period. And if he thought he could count on you to do anything, he must've seen something in you that I missed.

Steve Sayors: Say, isn't MacBeth's pyro supposed to have hit by this time...? This is taking a bit longer than usual...

Liz Weinberg: You know, you're right, for once Sayors...his fireworks should've gone off by...ah, there they are! And there's his theme, the instrumental 'Slam' by Pendulum.

Steve Sayors: Hey, who are those guys in black...they look like...ninjas? Is that a bunch of ninjas attacking Chris MacBeth on the entrance ramp....? Where's security....?!

Liz Weinberg: Doesn't look like MacBeth needs them, Steve! He's knocking them around like bowling pins...whoah, a puff of smoke...and the ninjas are gone!

Steve Sayors: Just like in some old Sho Kosugi movie! MacBeth shrugs off the assault and proceeds to the ring, scowling and swaggering.

Liz Weinberg: And here comes his opposition...Big Bad Leroy, with his so-called Iron Valkyries, Jade and Vixen, leading him out.

Steve Sayors: Leroy's looking even more smug than usual...is he that confident in his ability to take out Chris MacBeth? This is the guy who threw Mark Flynn over the top rope when Flynn was still reigning US Champion...and pinned Peter Gilmour, one half of the tag champs! Leroy still hasn't gotten a single win in the XWF...in spite of his massive size! Speaking of which, this is another instance where Chris MacBeth, at 155, is fighting somebody nearly double his own weight.

Liz Weinberg: Yeah, maybe Leroy should share some of his steroids with MacBeth so he can at least get up to 200 or so...he'd still be a cruiserweight, but 155...that's just ridiculously small!

Steve Sayors: We'll see if ridiculously small means too small...right now! They're squaring off...and...Big Bad Leroy has left the ring! The referee is beginning to count him out...or he was...Jade has gotten up on the apron...she's batting her eyes at the referee...the referee's telling her to get down...Jade's slipped off the apron and to the canvas...it looks like she might've twisted something...the referee's going down to check on her...a true gentleman...

Liz Weinberg: More like a true idiot! While he's checking on Jade...look at what's happening in the ring...two ninjas have joined Chris MacBeth...all while Leroy looks on from the outside, arms folded!

Steve Sayors: MacBeth doesn't look surprised by the presence of the ninjas...he levels one of them with his trademark back-flip kick...and then its a front-flip...into an axe-kick to the back of the head of the other ninja! Chris MacBeth stacks them up...springboard off the ropes...into a Resting Bird! He rolls the ninjas out of the ring...but now three more have just slid in to join him! He levels two of them with a double clothesline, but the third has managed to get behind him and apply a chokehold to the British-born grappler! MacBeth throws the ninja over his shoulder and disposes of him with an elbow drop, only to find what looks like at least ten ninjas now in the ring with him...

Liz Weinberg: And what's that referee doing...he's still fussing over Jade on the outside...do all men think with their...ah, never mind...this is a family show.

Steve Sayors: MacBeth is a whirlwind of kicks and punches...even outnumbered ten to one, he's mowing the ninjas down left and right...wait, one of the ninjas has produced a bo staff...he doubles MacBeth over with a strike to the stomach...and follows up with a blow to the temple...MacBeth is down! Now the ninjas swarm over him like a pack of wolves...they're beating on him with what looks like a mixture of bo staffs and kendo sticks...and now...a puff of smoke...and they're gone again...just as the referee has finally broken away from Jade...what's that he's putting into his pocket...?

Liz Weinberg: Well, at least he got her phone number out of it. No doubt he's also going to receive his walking papers from Witasick for utter incompetence.

Steve Sayors: Now Leroy, showing his courage, has returned to the ring...he lifts MacBeth up for a power-bomb...MacBeth explodes with lefts and rights to the face of Leroy...then he places a fist next to the big man's neck, and locks his legs up around Leroy in a figure four--essentially compressing his fist the artery, while pulling his head down with his free hand! Its some kind of makeshift triangle choke! Leroy's blinking....he's gone! The big man is out on his feet...he's tapping out! Why doesn't the referee ring the bell? Wait, what's this...a clown has hurdled over the barrier fencing...he's attacking Jade and Vixen...! The referee has slid out from the ring once again...to defend Leroy's bodyguards, apparently!

Liz Weinberg: Well, chivalry is alive and well...but apparently professionalism and common sense is dead. Chris MacBeth has relinquished his hold on Leroy to go and get the referee's mind back where it needs to be...

Steve Sayors: And MacBeth has got company in the ring once again...in the form of a big, powerful bald man in black shorts, knee-pads and shoes...he's beating his chest and growling...its...indy wrestling star, Ultra! He charges at Chris MacBeth, who turns around just in time to see Ultra coming at him with a spear...at the last second, MacBeth leap frogs over Ultra, who recovers with a forward roll...and comes at MacBeth with yet another spear! This time he catches it! MacBeth is down! Ultra holds the 155-pounder aloft, gorilla-presses him...then tosses him like a toy...catches him...and powerslams him to the canvas!

Liz Weinberg: This has been one challenge after another for MacBeth...but none of the challenges have come from the man who is supposed to be his opponent tonight...in fact, Big Bad Leroy has not generated or barely even attempted to generate any offense of his own! Ultra--is that his name?--he whips MacBeth off the ropes, goes for a clothesline...MacBeth ducks under it, nails the big man with a roundhouse to the head that would make Angelus jealous...but Ultra shakes the blow off and simply roars at MacBeth!

Steve Sayors: MacBeth establishes a Muay Thai clinch with Ultra...and feeds the big man a diet of knees to the face...Ultra is unfazed, grabbing MacBeth up in a powerful bear hug! He's going to snap MacBeth's spine! Meanwhile, the referee is watching this clown make a coin appear from behind Jade's ear! Where did they find this joker...?

Liz Weinberg: Ultra's pouring on the pressure...MacBeth's ribs can't take much more of this...in desperation, he boxes Ultra's ears with his fist...and the big man releases him, holding his ears and roaring...this time in agony! MacBeth comes alive, lashing out with a one-two combination, punctuated by a middle kick...the big man staggers back...and MacBeth hits a low kick...followed by a Superman punch! Ultra retreats to the corner...MacBeth rushes in for the kill...flying knee by MacBeth...but Ultra, with speed belying his bulk, counters with a super-kick!

Steve Sayors: MacBeth is reeling...Ultra lifts him up by the throat...MacBeth counters with a flying armbar...! He just broke the giant's arm! I heard that elbow pop from here! Ultra rolls out of the ring, writhing in pain...meanwhile, the clown as taken to juggling flaming bowling pins for the amusement of the referee and the Iron Valkyries...! But inside the ring, MacBeth kicks Ultra to the outside...and now its finally down to him and Leroy, who is just now shaking off the cobwebs from MacBeth's modified triangle choke...MacBeth levels Leroy with a back-flip kick and takes to the top turnbuckle...he's going to hit the Resting Bird...wait, wait...someone's stormed the ring...dressed like a Rambo clone...Leroy has got one last trick up his sleeve, it seems! This Rambo-wannabe shakes the ropes, sending MacBeth tumbling off the turnbuckle...but the Brit lands on his feet...only for the commando to nail him with one of the most brutal running lariats I have ever seen! He slides out of the ring and runs off into the crowd...Leroy gets to his feet...and stomps MacBeth in the groin...again...and again...and again! Now he lifts him up...power-bomb...and there's the cover...the referee has finally broken away from that clown...he's making the count....1.....2....3!

Winner: BIG BAD LEROY

Your new US Champion!

The lights in the arena go out for a 20 seconds. Catching everyone off guard, the X-Tron explodes into flames.

Sebastian Dukes custom X-Tron plays as 8 hooded monk make their way to the ramp carrying lit torches. 4 on either side. Sebastian Duke makes his entrance along with Shane beside him. Duke holds the title over his shoulder. N.A.Z.I., John Madison, and Luca Arzegotti follow a few feet behind.

Duke enters the ring first followed by the rest of the Black Circle as the music fades. The lights remain out and the torch bearers surround the ring. 2 on each side.

The crowd boos the Black Circle appearance and tosses trash into the ring as Duke holds a mic.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "A few weeks ago, I sent a message to everyone. I warned the world that the Black Circle was headed to Gauntlet City to unleash hell!"

The crowd boos as Duke pauses.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You didn't listen. I warned you, it happened, and now all of you bull**** fans and XWF competitors alike now refuse to believe it!"

More boos aimed toward the Black Circle.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The time is now, sheeple. Respect it. Accept it. Believe it. I warned you all and I warned Mark Flynn that his time was up as United States Champion.

"You laughed. You mocked. You didn't take it even remotely serious."

Duke holds the title high.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Who is laughing now?

"I'm sure Mark Flynn will try and sugar coat his loss to me and claim that he lost because he was screwed. Tell me, Flynn. How does it feel, how does it feel, Flynn, when everything you worked so hard for, and everything you know you deserve, gets ripped from your hands because someone else stuck their nose in your business?

"The fact is, what goes around comes back around to bite you in the ass eventually. I've been screwed over more times then I care to remember. By members of the XWF roster, by referees, and by management!

"Those days are most definitely, and most decidedly over. My allegiance with the men in this ring isn't an accident. The Black Circle was an experiment. An experiment that was failing due to weakness. Weakness in its worst form. I've said before, any entity is only as strong as its weakest link. The Black Circle was plagued since its re-emergence, with weak members. All of which were sought out and eliminated. I mean, look around you at the collection of talent in this ring. One mans weakness is another mans strength. Collectively, we are the perfect combination.

"Today, the Black Circle is no longer an experiment. The Black Circle thrives on destruction. Thrives on devastation. Thrives on inflicting pain. Thrives on.... unleashing hell.... The Black Circle is stronger now then it ever has been. We'll only continue to get stronger.

"A lot of times, it might even seem like we just don't get along. It's fair to say that is true. What you all need to realize, sheeple, is that when push comes to shove and our backs are put against the wall... We will always stand up for one another. We will always have each others backs. We will always protect our own. We will always.............. dominate.

"Sunday night at Gauntlet City, was just the beginning. Hell has been unleashed upon the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!

"Sheeple, you are witnessing history in the making. With your Angel of Darkness as the United States Champion, it is the dawn of a new era!

"The work though, has only just begun. Mark Flynn, the ball is in your court. As the former champion, you have a right to a rematch. Anytime. Any place. Anywhere.

"You've been unable to beat me three times.

"It's highly unlikely that you'll succeed in round four."

Duke gives a mocking smile toward the camera.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Trust me."

Dukes music hits and he drops the mic. The Black Circle exits the ring as the crowd continues to boo, heckle and throw trash.

Steve Davids
- vs -
'Slick' Rick Jones
- vs -
Benjamin Crane
Standard Rules Triple Threat -- One Fall

Steve Sayors: Ben "The Monolith" Crane and Slick Rick are in the ring waiting as the monstrous Steve Davids walks down to the ring, punching at the air with a dark, solemn look on his face.

Liz Weinberg: With his ripped muscles and dreadlocks, he looks like some strange combination of Conan the Barbarian and Bob Marley...really, he does.

Steve Sayors: What Steve Davids is, is a savage. Chris Hartt found that out the hard way last week. Davids is indeed a modern day barbarian...he fuels himself on anger and aggression...and he's got plenty of both! He doesn't have much in the way of technique...but he makes up for it in brute force.

Liz Weinberg: He sure does! He just leveled Crane and Slick Rick with a double clothesline...!

Steve Sayors: He's lifting Crane as if he was...as if he was Wonderboy, his former, pint-sized sidekick! He slams the Monolith down atop Slick Rick's body...and then crashes down on the pile with an elbow! Now he pulls both men to their feet...and slams their heads together with a sickening crack! He military presses Slick Rick...and heaves him right out of the ring, onto the concrete below...

Liz Weinberg: That's not good for the Monolith...because that means all of Davids anger is going to be focused on him...

Steve Sayors: Davids tosses Crane into the corner...and crushes him with a running clothesline...Crane staggers limply out of the corner...into Davids waiting arms...he tosses Crane into the air...and Crane explodes with a dropkick, suddenly coming to life! Now Davids goes crashing into the corner...Crane follows with a body-splash....and a hurricanrana....! Crane is not one to go quietly! Davids growls in frustration...he thought he had this in the bag already! He charges Crane...and Crane meets him head on with a super-kick...!

Liz Weinberg: Davids is down! Crane follows up with The Sorcerer Supreme...and how he's going to the top, looking for his finisher, For Asgard!...

Steve Sayors: Davids is back up...he grabs Crane by the throat...sit-down chokeslam! There's one....two....and three! Huge win by Steve Davids!

WINNER: Steve Davids

Forming a monopoly

Our camera crew gives us a shot of the parking lot where a limousine with a UFC decal on the side of it has just pulled up.

Dana White steps out of the limousine, and is immediately greeted by Wallace Witasick and Tyrone. We notice that Dana White's excitement doesn't really match Wallace's or Tyrone's. He actually appears to be quite annoyed.

Will we find out more about the UFC/XWF partnership tonight?

[Image: tumblr_mj5zpgMqge1rxi9exo1_500.jpg]
What if?

On one night...

XWF superstars

Settle their differences...

...under new rules

[Image: tumblr_mivxikQADl1qm9rypo1_500.jpg]

IN THE F***ING OCTAGON!

On April 10...
The XWF superstars will be put to the test as Wallace Witasick and Dana White present: ULTIMATE Wednesday Warfare!

All members of the XWF roster are invited to join us for this very special edition of Wednesday Night Warfare.

Matches will take place inside the octagon, and the only way to win is to submit or knock out your opponent.

Who has the balls to step into the cage?

Man Preaching Nothing
- vs -
'The Paladin' Chris Hartt
Standard Rules

Steve Sayors: Now here's a classic song...'Like a Rolling Stone' by the man himself, Bob Dylan! But what strange, strange oddity to accompany the classic...Man Preaching Nothing...a guy who makes Nietzsche look like a man of great moral conviction! He looks normal enough...but what a weirdo!

Liz Weinberg: Way to keep it professional, Sayors. But yeah, this guy is a loser if that's your point. He needs to stick to haunting coffee shops and drum circles...he's worse than those Germans from the Big Lebowski.

Steve Sayors: Well, he might not believe in anything...but here comes a man who certainly believes in something...himself! Its Minnesota's favorite son, The Paladin, Chris Hartt! It looks like this match is going to be narcissist versus nihilist! Hartt's long brown hair trails after him as he charges to the ring to the tune of Fireflight's 'Unbreakable'!

Liz Weinberg: Hartt's perhaps just as strange as Man Preaching Nothing, actually...given Hartt's name, you'd think he'd be a religious zealot or someone obsessed with resurrecting chivalry...but really, Chris Hartt doesn't believe in anything but Chris Hartt...and he's said as much.

Steve Sayors: Yes, Hartt's a bit arrogant...but he is a good person...he fights clean and he's got a lot to be proud of....former state champion wrestler in high school....scholarship wrestler in college...and he's made quite a name for himself in the pro circuit as well!

Liz Weinberg: Yeah, well, good for him for not being quite as cheesy as his nickname indicates.

Steve Sayors: Twenty-pound weight advantage for Chris Hartt, and that'll be tough for Man Preaching Nothing, because Hartt moves like a lightweight! I'd liken him to a jungle cat...big and powerful...but every bit as agile as he is big! And unlike Man Preaching Nothing, Hartt is no stranger to the high-flying side of this sport!

Liz Weinberg: Well, for a match between two men with very strange world views, this one started off normally enough...with a collar and elbow tie-up...

Steve Sayors: Go behind by Hartt...waistlock by the Paladin...takes MNP to the canvas and forces him to his back with a half-nelson...MNP slithers out before the count can begin...now he's behind Hartt, with a waistlock of his own...Hartt puts an end to that with a snap-mare...followed by a low dropkick to the back of the Preacher...and now a side headlock on the canvas by Hartt...MNP to his feet...pushes Hartt off him, into the ropes....Hartt explodes off with a flying clothesline...and then another! After dropping a couple matches in a row, Hartt is on fire tonight! He plants his Nihilistic nemesis on the canvas with a body-slam...followed by a leg-drop....he's scaling the turnbuckle now...he's going for a frog-splash off the top...and the man who believes in nothing apparently believes in self preservation just enough to roll out of the way at the last second...

Liz Weinberg: Now its the Paladin who's reeling...

Steve Sayors: MNP goes to work on his legs...looking to limit one of Hartt's major advantages, that high-flying expertise the Minnesotan-born, modern-day knight possesses...stomps to the knee of Hartt...pulls him up by that long hair of his...Hartt elbows MNP away...and comes at him with a super-kick...but the Nihilistic preacher goes low with a drop-kick...right to Hartt's knee! Perfect timing! MNP looks for a Russian leg-sweep on Hartt....but he suddenly changes direction...slamming the long-haired wrestler face-first onto the canvas! Now he takes Hartt up for a body-slam...float out by the Paladin...he's looking for The Avenger...but Man Preaching Nothing sneaks in a low-blow...and follows it with a DDT...no, Hartt counters it with a Northern Lights Suplex...he's going back to the top turnbuckle now...bad knee be darned!

Liz Weinberg: Wow. Great hair, no brains, apparently.

Steve Sayors: Hartt comes off with a flying leg-drop...he nails MNP flush...but it looks like Hartt's the worse for wear! He's screaming in pain, clutching his knee! The Preacher has locked in a figure-four...Hartt's screaming even louder now...I think he's going to...

Liz Weinberg: I guess he really is a nihilist...MNP just let go...for no reason...and...he's leaving the ring...to...what's he doing? He's talking with one of the fans...he just convinced that kid in the front row to give him his hamburger.

Steve Sayors: The Paladin is helpless in the ring...while MNP is in danger of being counted out...for...for what? For nothing! Couldn't he have waited till after the match to eat? The referee is at eight...Man Preaching Nothing leisurely strolls into the ring...still eating the hamburger...he's eating it with one hand as he climbs the turnbuckle...he finishes it off and...comes off the top rope with an elbow drop...right to the heart of Chris Hartt! He follows it up with a swinging necbreaker...and that's all she wrote for the Paladin! 1-2 and three! The nihilist has beaten the knight! And quite frankly, he looks like he couldn't care less!

Winner: Man Preaching Nothing

The Return of a Star; but the war is never over!

The lights automatically cut to blank. Lose Yourself by Eminem rocks the entire stadium and the crowd is on their feet. A single solitary spotlight lands on the stage. A figure walks into the spotlight. It’s ……. AJ FREAKING POWELL!!!!! He’s back he’s back! The crowd is going insane, AJ Powell is here! He runs to the ring, interacting with fans, slapping hands, pounding fist, and all that crap. AJ gets in the ring hops on the turnbuckle and does the pump of the crowd taunt, and they love it. AJ grabs a mic.

AJ Powell: Did you really think I would leave you guys? Ha-ha, you guys crack me up! Well if you don’t know me, I am A J FREAKING POWELL! And this is WEDNESDAY WARFARE! It feels good to be back. Well for starters I’ll tell you why I was gone. Over the last few months, my life was on the verge of failure. I quit my only loved job. My parents and grandparents died, in a car wreck. And I was evicted. It was just crazy. But now, I have to get my life together, and I got a call from Wallace Wistack, saying that he I am always welcomed back to XWF. So here I am.

Sleep Now in the Fire plays by Rage Against the Machine –

WW: Welcome back AJ. Great to have you back in business!

AJ: Well I’m happy to be back.

WW: Now, you’re in this business to do one thing. Wrestle. In two weeks, because of the UFC Rules for next week, you will have a match, with a man that keeps complaining to me all the damn time about his opponents not be good enough, Chris Macbeth. Lets see how he does against you.

Pendulum - Slam Blast out over the loud speakers and Chris Macbeth walks out onto the stage.

WW: What do you want Chris?

CM: What I want Wally is for you to tell me how after our conversation earlier you thought this is what I meant?

Macbeth points at Powell and shakes his head.

CM: I mean who the hell is this?

WW: This is if you did not hear me correctly your opponent for next week.

CM: Another nobody then, thanks a lot.

There are loud boo's ringing around the arena and Macbeth turns his attention to the crowd.

CM: Oh shut up!! Do you not understand. I am here for each and every one of you to help make your boring lives worth living even if only for a couple of hours on a Wednesday Night.

Macbeth points to Wallace.

CM: And this guy right here is stopping that from happening. It is he you should all be booing not me. Every week without fail he books the card for this great show and let's you all down by putting me Chris Macbeth in mediocre matches with mediocre opposition. Just like he is trying to do now with this guy stood out here.

AJ Powell has an angry look in his face as Macbeth turns to face him nose to nose.

Macbeth steps away again shaking his head.

CM: You know what forget it, Wally I'll have this match and show you and the world Again that I deserve to be held at much higher regard than I am.

Macbeth turns and walks backstage.

WW: Have fun with that one won't you AJ.

AJ smiles as Wallace walks backstage leaving AJ to soak up the atmosphere and cheers from the crowd as his music hits again.

He eventually turns and begins to walk towards the backstage area when suddenly..

WHACK!!!

A stinging chair shot to AJ Powell's face causes him to tumble onto his back at the top of the ramp.

Chris Macbeth walks out and stands over Powell and drops the chair and looks down over him with a massive amount of boo's ring out.

CM: You better be ready because in two weeks time your going to be in for the lesson of your life.

MAIN EVENT
Mark Flynn
- vs -
Sweet Cheapshots
Xtreme Rules

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is our MAIN EVENT!"

The lights in the arena go out as smoke begins to fill the stage. The first sounds of “Can You Hear Me Now?” by Downstait come blasting over the P.A. As the main guitar riff kicks in, several blue spotlights begin to search the darkened arena for something or someone. The camera pans down to find The Cheap One on stage. He stares out into the crowd, giant smirk on his face. He turns around and extends his arms wide as he yells to get himself fired up. Cheapshots then begins to head towards the ring running his mouth about something the entire way. As he approaches the ring steps, he runs a hand through his hair and flings the excess water onto a nearby fan. He walks up the stairs and around the apron, where he hooks his arms over the top ropes. Then he runs up to the turnbuckle where he shields his eyes from the bright lights as he tries to peer into the audience, then waves them off as if he can't be bothered.

"Introducing first, from the City of Angels, weighing 213 pounds: Sweet CHEAPSHOTS!"

Eleanor Rigby plays as Mark Flynn comes out in an overblown robe. No expression, no eye contact with opponent, eyes open when the bell rings.

"And his opponent, coming from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing 210 pounds: Mark FLYNN!"

With both superstars taking their position in the center of the ring, the bell sounds, and the main event is on!

We notice early on that Flynn looks to still be hurting from Gauntlet City while Cheapshots is pretty fresh.

Flynn goes after Shots for a lock up, by Shots pushes him away. He gives off a cocky smile as he taunts Flynn. Flynn goes in for another lock up, but Shots whips his body around and goes behind Flynn with a waist lock. Flynn reverses and applies a rear waist lock of is own on Shots. Shots takes Flynn down with a headlock, but Flynn quickly regains his footing. The two technicians continue to go at it in the center of the ring with some more chain wrestling moves. They both move gracefully through the air as the audience tries to keep up. The sequence ends with both men in the center of the ring squaring off. The crowd gives them a standing ovation for their display.

They lock up again, and this time Flynn avoids a technical encounter by throwing an uppercut to Shots. That move caught Shots off guard as he stumbles to the corner. Mark Flynn continues to work on Shots with some kicks in the corner. He then catches Shots across the jaw with a forearm strike, leaping into the move for added momentum.

Flynn throws Shots into the opposite corner of the ring. He runs after him for a corner attack, but Shots moves out of the way. Flynn's chest bounces off the turnbuckle as he stumbles back into a schoolboy roll up from Shots.

Flynn rolls out of the pin attempt. He quickly goes on the attack, and takes Shots over with a headlock take down. He tries to hold Shots down, but Shots rotates his body so that he has Flynn rolled up.

Flynn rolls back over. He weighs himself down some more to keep that from happening again. Shots tries a different approach. He impressively bridges his body, moves up to his feet, and spins out of the headlock. He jumps high into the air and hits Flynn with a leg drop bulldog. He covers Flynn again.

Flynn gets his shoulder up just in time. He hit his face on the mat badly from the bulldog.

Shots goes right back to work on Flynn with another ground headlock. He knows Flynn is banged up from Sunday, all he has to do is drain him.

Flynn slowly pushes up to his feet while Shots has the headlock applied. Flynn then pushes Shots off and into the ropes. Flynn ducks under as shots passes by and hits the other end of the ring. Flynn goes to catch Shots with a hip toss, but Shots blocks it. Shots tries for a hip toss of his own, but Flynn block him as well. Shots reacts by swinging a fist at Flynn, but Flynn ducks, and gives him an inverted atomic drop.

With Shots bent over at the waist, Flynn runs off the ropes and hits him in the face with a knee lift! Shots drops down, but Flynn picks him right back up and puts him down with a DDT. This time Flynn is the one with the pin attempt.

Shots kicks out.

Flynn goes right back to work on Shots with a short arm scissor. This is his chance to regain his strength while keeping Shots trapped in the center of the ring.

Shots manages to sit himself up. With his free arm, he lifts Flynn up about three feet and drops him on the back of his neck. That modified power bomb was enough to loosen Flynn's grasp.

Shots and Flynn exchanged punches in the center of the ring. Flynn ducks one of Shots' punches, goes behind him, and hits a reverse suplex. Flynn goes back to work with some stomps to the chest of Shots. Flynn never disappoints when it comes to him stomping the life out of a downed opponent. He holds Shots' head in place with the toe of his boot, leaps up into the air, and then drops the knee over the forehead of Shots. He shoves his forearm down into Shots' face for the pin.

Shots powers out.

Flynn throws Shots into the ropes. He goes for a knee to the face, but Shots ducks it, keeps running. Shots bounces off the ropes again, and takes Flynn out with a running drop kick! Shots is back in this... He runs off the ropes again and plunges into the ribs of Flynn with a running senton. He covers Flynn.

Flynn kicks out.

Shots sits Flynn up on his butt and applies a sleeper hold. Flynn doesn't give Shots enough time to lock the hold tight enough, and breaks free with a jaw breaker counter hold. The effect of that jaw breaker caused Shots to shoot off back-first into the corner. Flynn sees this as a perfect opportunity to go to work on Shots with some chops in the corner. He hits 1 chop, and a second... and 3... 4... 5... Shots breaks up the series by turning the tables. He gives Flynn some chops of his own! 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Shots gets a head start... and takes out Flynn with a corner splash! Flynn peels Shots from the corner, and takes him over with a northern lights suplex with a bridge pin.

Shots bridges his body as well to break the count! He tries to lift Flynn up for a power bomb, but Flynn shifts his weight and lands on his feet behind Shots. Flynn runs off the ropes and goes for the attack on Shots, but Shots catches him with a scoop power slam! Shots with the pin.

Kick out by Flynn!

Shots has Flynn's ankle... he's going for the Sweet Shot Lock! (Figure Four)

But Flynn kicks him away as he went to turn through it.

Flynn is back up now...

He lands two chops to the chest of Shots. Shots fires back with a European uppercut. He runs off the ropes, dives, and lands another European uppercut on Flynn that sends him flying.

Shots begins his climb to the top rope. He leaps off for a leg drop bulldog, but Flynn jumps up and counters with a dropkick!

Flynn follows up that impressive counter with a neck breaker on Shots, and covers him.

Shots kicks out.

Flynn is looking to put Shots down as he motions for The End... If he hits that finisher it's all over.

He goes to apply the set up on Shots, but shots takes him over into a small package.

Flynn reverses the small package into one of his own.

Shots rolls out.

They both run after each other... Shots ducks a clothesline, Flynn hits the ropes, and flies through Shots with a crossbody. He waits for Flynn to sit up, and goes for a Sugar Shot (RKO)!

Flynn is down on the mat and Shots makes the cover.

Three!

WINNER: Sweet Cheapshots

Breach of Contract

[Image: dana-white-calls-greg-jackson-sport-killer.jpg]

We go backstage to Warfare General Manager Wallace Witasick's office where Dana White is sitting down with Wallace Witasick and Tyrone.

"I gotta say, Wallace; I don't like the direction this is going with Mark Flynn versus Tyrone for next week's Ultimate Warfare. We have rules in the Ultimate Fighting Championship for a reason. We're a professional fighting company now, not a human cockfighting league."

"Dana, I appreciate the concern you're showing for the XWF superstars, but I know what I want. I want fights. I also respect the UFC, its fighters, and the rules they abide by. With all due respect, we're doing Warfare Wallace's way, not White's way. The contract has been signed. You're welcome to sit at ringside and enjoy the show, or sit at home and cover your eyes."

"Listen, I never agreed to these terms. I said that I would partner up with you for a UFC show, not a no-holds-barred bloodbath. I have higher ups to answer to!"

Wallace brings out the contract that he and Dana signed last week.

"Look there, you said that you would put your full support behind this event."

"You better read it closer because if you make that no-holds-barred cage fight the the deal is off!"

"Well, I've already scheduled Tyrone versus Mark Flynn to be no-holds-barred in the cage. I have a business to run as well, and millions of fans to answer to. They want to see Flynn-Tyrone in a real cage fight. If other members of the roster-- or outside members seeing as how this is open invitation-- want to set up rules for their matches then they can. Or they can just go out and fight."

"Well then, good luck with that. You can run the show however you want, but it won't have the UFC name in the title."

"Wow Dana! I didn't know you were such a softy."

Tyrone tries to step in between Wallace Witasick and Dana White who are now standing face to face. Tension is heating up.

"Tyrone, you and Mark Flynn are making a stupid f***ing mistake by doing that match. (Pointing at Wallace) This guy here doesn't give a s*** about your health, and doesn't know s*** about our sport."

"Don't speak to my client in that tone, Dana. We run a clean product here so watch your mouth. Do you even realize where you are right now?"

"Oh don't you dare threaten me! You know? I'm done here. F*** this. You go ahead and run this the way you want, but I'll have no part of it. All I can say is that you better hope that no actual MMA athletes accept the challenge. I don't know about this moron here (points to Tyrone), but I do know that if any UFC fighter past or present steps in the ring with an XWF wrestler for a no-holds-barred fight, that it will be the end of that wrestler's career. Or worse-- the end of their life. Screw this, I'm done."

Tyrone: "Wait-- Dana..."

Dana ignores Tyrone as Wallace hushes him.

Dana White picks up his belongings and stomps out of the office. Out camera crew follows Dana through the corridor. He turns the corner when

Oh my God!!

MARK FLYNN just tackled Dana White to the ground. No! He's giving Dana White some kicks as he mercilessly beats him to the ground.

Mark grabs Dana by his bald head, and slams him into the wall. He kicks him some more until Tyrone responds to the commotion.

Tyrone shows up before Mark can cause any more pain to Dana, but Mark heard him coming and fled the scene.

Tyrone: "MARRRRRK!"

Tyrone yells after Mark Flynn as he goes to check on Dana White. Dana is bleeding from the top of his head.

"NOOOOOO!"

"MAAAAAARRK!"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(04-05-2013), (04-04-2013), Angelus (04-05-2013), Unknown Soldier (08-03-2014)