Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
One Big Boom From Areano[Vs Sebastian Duke]
Ursula Areano Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

01-09-2013, 04:41 PM

Scene 1

Scene opens up. With Ursula just laying around on the crouch. After a few mins she sees Duke's promo, pop up on the screen, Ursula then pauses it and pop's a bag of pop corn. After that she sits down and watches it.

Moments pass. After a few mins the promo is over. Ursula has some many thought's on her mind at the very moment that she must talk about. She then shuts off her TV, And sits up on the crouch.

**************************************************************************************

Hello Duke honey. How is it going?....... I guess that means not well at all. But it will be right. You see I saw your promo. Well I must say it was really weird. Like a that is crazy. You don't understand?

Well it is ok. Because I will help you understand. Where I am coming from. You said I am worry about statistics then actual competition? Which is kinda true. I am not going to bullshit with you. But you must fail to understand. I came here for competition. If you did your research. Let me make this clear to you. If you even seen I never fought any actual competition.

You said you give people something to talk about? Well let's see. I give more people a lot yo talk about then you did. You will be another statement of that. When I beat you in that ring.

You wanna know something that made me laugh? You don't know? Ok I will explain. When you said that I don't have enough fight in me. Are you fucking joking. I have more fight than any of these superstars in the back. You claim that Courage and heart doesn't win you nothing. Sorry to hurt your feeling honey. But it kinda does. If you have the heart to walk down to that ring. Get between them ropes and have a heart like a warrior. Anything can happen.

This what I will show on on madness. So much heart and Courage and even power. That you wouldn't know what to do. Because I will not give up. Even if you have size over me. You will think that will stop me? No it won't. Not at all. Because it will increase. The enjoyment, When I beat you. In the middle of that ring.

Sebastian you said. That I want fans chanting my name. If course I do. But sad to say. It's not the reasons you think. It's really simple really. Because there my fans. Because I put on a show for them. You see you like you I care. That I do what it takes and show them. That they can be like me someday. That those little girls that have no one to look up too. They will have me. That anything can happen. Your passions and desires, Seem very stupid. Sorry to say that. But it''s very much the truth. I show them the passion and desire. That you can do anything. No matter what said in your way. As long you don't give up. These words right here. Is something for the fans to remember. The passion and desire, That I am not in the battle by myself. That they are right there next me. They will be next to me. When I am in that ring fighting against you.

You are stating that I called you out. Well pretty much ya I did. To show the fans. They don't fear you. That if I have the heart to call you out and don't you. It will show the fans that you can beat the demons that haunt you. To make you points across. Of course I don't fear you. You are not a man to fear. You is just a man that got bullied when he was young. Thought he had dark powers and shit like that. But sorry you don't nice try honey. I don't want you to take it easy on me. I want you to try your best. So you don't have you make excuse for yourself self.

Do you know what excuse. It is the tools of incompetent of nothing, And those who use them seldom achieve. If I lost you look it up. You said you will give me the opportunity to back down. Are you out your damn mind. I will never back down to the lights of you. If you are smoking something you should stop. Because I heard it kills brain cells. Which is not good for you. Because that last cell is hang on for dear life. You said I would let my pride hinder my vision?

Sorry honey but I don't wear glasses. I can see pretty fine. You will stop at nothing to defeat me? You take the words right out of my mouth. Because I was going to say the same thing to you too. That I will use all my skills to take you down in that ring. No matter what.

You know what is really creepy. You tried to hit on me. Like some fucking sick weirdo. What makes you think that, I would come home with you? Are you out your damn mind? I know you are. Do you think I would marry you? Hell the fuck no! You want to know something?

I will tell you, I will rise up the top of the mountain of XWF. I will do it without you. I will do it myself. With my heart and will. You see Duke. I am a rising star here in XWF. I will make my way through the roster and become champion. My fans will be sitting in that first sit with me through this ride.

Screen fades to black

Scene 2

Jan 8, 2013

My beautiful city? A city of peace it is. It's prefect morning and night. But this is not the place the battle will be held. It will be held in Las Vegas. Which is also a pretty place. But it's a different. Argentina is beautiful not pretty. But this is the very place where. Me, Ursula Areano XWF Next Big Deal. Will face a guy. Which claims he is a guy that should be feared. I have a question Duke.

Do you think I am scared of you?

You damn right I am not. Not even close to that. Duke you make me laugh with your threats. I am being for real, You do make me laugh. How you said you was going yo beat me. That right there made me laugh the most. But I heard you won your first match?

Can I say you finally won your first match. Come on Duke, But Duke don't worry because I will beat you. Then you know what I will make you my bitch.

I know what you thinking your bitch?

You damn right I said that. You see in that ring. You are my punching bag. My little girl that needs an lesson in ass kicking. I will be your teacher for this long lesson. You see Duke I will not Bow Down To You. Instead I will break your neck.

I know fans I know what you thinking. She is all talk? Well lets see. Have I been all talks since I got here?

No I have not. I went in that ring day in and day out and fought hard. This match against Duke will just be like the same. I walk in that building, Down that ramp way. Walk between them ropes. Then I kick is ass all over the face. Which him bleed and win this match

Then after this. I will make my way to a title. It's ether the US title or the European title. What about the World title? All this is possible. You see I will make it possible. By beating everyone on XWF. There are more talent coming into XWF. This is will be epic. More battles, More rivals, More wars.

2013 is my year. My year to be on the top of the XWF mountain. To go other level in this company. To main event. That is my goals.

Oh ya I forgot somebody?

Oh ya Duke?

How you doing honey?

How's life treating you?

Are you mad that I would beat you in that ring?

I would be mad to honey bun.

You see Duke after the smoke clears. You will be the aftermath of what I am capable of in that ring. When I beat you I would be 3-1.

I know what you thinking all she cares about are wins and loses. Well you are wrong honey boo boo. I care about the fight. This battle field called the Squared circle. Which this battle field. Will prove all the haters wrong. That I might be the underdog. But in this woman. There is a big fight.

So Duke I hope you ready for that Superkick?

Because after it. All there will be is a big Boom when you hit the mat.

Sweet dreams dear.

Ursula then blows a kiss to the camera. Before she gets on her plane to Las Vegas.

[Image: ursula.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post