Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 05:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly
Ruckus Offline
16 wheels will get to you...

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2015, 06:01 PM

Hello Dolly.

How about you ask your hillbilly daddy to pull out of you for a minute and let a real man have a go?

You know, you lizards are all the same. Dirty little runaways trying to sell what your fathers took for free, just to prove you still own it.

Sorry to break your heart, little sweetheart, but that pretty flower of yours is polluted. Every dark-skinned cock you earn 30 dollars from is a dagger in your mother's heart, you know that don't you, pumpkin?

Let me explain why you'll never be nothin' but another illiterate letdown, sugar. It's in your bloodline. You mountain folk ain't done nothin' for the country other than produce a bunch of bullet catchers to send over as human sacrifices for the dune coons in Iraq and Afghanistan. You're whole family history is derived from finding ways to run moonshine across borders. You invented NASCAR by running from the cops. Jesus Christ, that right there ought to condemn you to Hell. Ain't nothing good happened in NASCAR since Dale Sr. left a stain on turn two.

You followin', sweetheart?

Good. Listen, you worthless twat in a training bra and momma's high heels... you ain't nothin' more than a spit bucket for this roster between two thick legs, and no amount of cheap hair dye is gonna get the stink of the last fifty dicks off of your breath, you hear? You can wash the grass stains off your knees, but not off your soul, honey.

Best thing you can do is lay down like always and let this big boy take what he wants from you.

Cry about it if you want to.

I like it when little whores cry.

Ruckus climbs on top of Dolly and places his palm over her mouth to keep her quiet while he rubs himself against her.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ruckus Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-02-2015, 09:39 AM

Ruckus looks down at Dolly and sees she has passed out. He removes the small handkerchief he had hidden in the palm over her mouth.

Guess the little lady needed a nap, or maybe she left her dirty tampon in too long and got herself some toxic shock. Either way, it's a damn shame. I was havin' fun with them barely legal bits of hers. I'll just finish up here and then take this Federweight belt when I'm done with my business.

Ruckus' hand disappears below his belt line and we hear a loud zipping sound, and then he goes back to pinning the unconscious Dolly, thrusting with his hips against her pelvis.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-02-2015, 11:46 AM

Tommy just stands there with a devious smile and claps for this man...

You're more sicker to this girl than I, I hope she NEVER wakes up!... such shame she would end up getting kissed from Prince Dick E.

He pulls a chair and sits on it while watching Dolly suffering by Ruckus.
Hate Post Like Post
Ruckus Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2015, 09:09 AM

Eventually, Ruckus' back stiffens and he lets out a groan. He rolls partially off of Dolly, zipping himself back up, and reveals a large wet spot on her jeans. With his leg over her torso to maintain the pin, Ruckus pulls a smoke out of his yellow box of American Spirits and looks at Tommy Wish.

You enjoy the show, kid?

He takes a long pull, blowing smoke rings in the air and waiting for someone to hand him his title belt.
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-12-2015, 11:13 AM

*takes a whiff*

it smells like semen in here

Winner and probably soon be convicted of multiple felonies: Ruckus!

Ooc- I'm not really around much anymore, so ill ask another mod to take over counting duties

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dick E.'s post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-12-2015)