Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Divide & Conquer
DMX-Factor Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-31-2015, 02:42 PM

[Image: MyspaceNetwork.jpg]
"Divide & Conquer"
XWF Monday Night Madness RP #2
""

Characters used: n/a
Characters mentioned: Samuel Nyström, Trax, Ryan Hunter
OOC: DMX-Factor's twitter profile: @dmx_factor

[Image: DMX%20Tweet%201.png]

(A popular podcast starring DMX-Factor called "Freestylin'" airs its second episode during the week before DMX's next match at Monday Night Madness. The intro begins with an portion of an original track from DMX called "You Heard Me".)

I take it how I take it, it comes as it comes
Let me show you wat it takes to be number one
Focus, dedication, and overall stability
All of dis coupled wit unmatched ability
I rise to the top, there ain't no way of stoppin' it
Can't stop da hustle, there ain't no way of coppin' it
Wanna take a shot, wait in line like da rest
Dis is more than a test, dis is proof dat I'm da best!

Ya heard me!

(An instrumental version plays for a few seconds as DMX-Factor begins his podcast, and eventually fades out as the podcast goes live.)

Episode two, muh'fuckas! Wat's good fam, you know who I am, I'm da DMX-Factor, comin' at ya straight from my hometown of San Antonio, Texas, home of da 2014 NBA World Champion San Antonio Spurs! Nobody's won a championship yet dis year, so da Spurs are still da champs. Dat's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Now I didn't expect to be back home so quickly after my first ever XWF match dis past Saturday night, though two reasons why I decided to come back home before my next match dis comin' Monday in New Jersey. 1) There's a week layoff, so dat gives me time to relax and recover. Not dat there's much need for a recovery other than gettin' over dis ring rust. But da whole narrow minded whip gimmick was thrown out 'cause XWF management finally got their heads out of their asses and did somethin' about Swagmire's racist ass. Dat's a story for another time. But basically I have an eight day break before I'm back at it. Gives me time to visit family and friends again. And 2) Amber Rose at Club Rio, ooooh weee! You know I'm there!

But anyway, as I said, dis Monday I have my next match against dis guy whose last name I can't pronounce. So I won't even bother wit it. Today's podcast isn't about da match itself though. It's about wat's goin' on around me in my first few weeks of bein' in da XWF. Now for starters, I can say dat if I didn't turn heads before my match at Bad Medicine against Trax, then I'm sure I have people's attention now. It's not quite time for me to go after a title yet. Dat will come soon enough. But my plan is to stir up da pot enough dat I won't have to beg for title shots like other people. I've always been about earnin' rather than takin', and it's no different now.

I'm absolutely certain dat I can light a fire large enough to grab da attention of not only my past, present, and future opponents, but also every champion and everyone who's part of upper management. Even if it takes them longer than necessary to kick a racist son of a bitch out of an organization, it shouldn't take dat long to realize potential. It shouldn't take dat long to realize dat da XWF has acquired da greatest and most valuable new talent of da modern day era.

Trax has mocked my claim of bein' da Innovator of Innovation. I've only had one match thus far. Sure, dat's not enough time to make an imprint. But give it a few more weeks. Dat fire dat I've mentioned time and time again will engulf da nonbelievers and da doubters and da haters alike, while those wit enough sense will steer clear from da "madness". As da sayin' goes, you're either wit me, or you're against me. We don't have to be friends for you to be wit me. You just gotta learn to respect me. Realize da potential, and witness da incredible performance of a man like myself. Do dat and stay out of my way, then we have no problems. But if you insist dat you're gonna knock some sense into me, or even so much as mention my name in a negative context, then best believe I will come at ya full blast, and I will make you wish dat you kept my name out ya mouth.

Though I will say, bad publicity is publicity anyway. Whether someone likes me or someone hates me, or someone is disgusted wit me, they're thinkin' of me. But speakin' of publicity, you may have noticed a man dat appeared at da end of my match at Bad Medicine. You may have also heard me mention da name Ryan Hunter at least once. Trust me when I say you haven't seen da last of him. Why did he attack Trax at da end of da match? Well, you're gonna have to ask him day yourself. His reason for makin' his presence known in da XWF? Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen. Y'see, Ryan and I go way back. He have a great history, both good times and bad times. But I can without a doubt say dat he is my most trusted ally. Ryan is a unique individual when it comes to talent and performance. He's dominated da wrestling circuit, winnin' championship after championship, and he's not gonna stop there.

We're both Kings in our own right. Whenever either of us speak, everyone else listens. At least it would behoove everyone to listen. We don't just speak just because we know how to use wordplay at an Eminem level. We speak because there's much to be heard, and there's much to look forward to. We speak the truths dat silenced voices dare not speak. We speak wit pursuasion, determination, and even intimidation. If it falls on deaf ears, which it won't, trust me, then da audience panics, chaos will reign, and anarchy will rise. Da superstars of da X-Treme Wrestling Federation don't realize it because they're used to dis environment, but dis is an atmosphere of chaos. There's no structure, no hierarchy, no upper tier or lower tier. A nation will fail if they do not realize da missin' pieces. Ryan Hunter and DMX-Factor, we are da missin' pieces. We're here to take our place at da top, and if it means breakin' down da foundation and toppling dis tower of ignorance and utter ridiculousness, then dat's exactly wat Ryan and I will do.

So to my listeners, again I thank you for takin' da time to do da intelligent thing and listen, and I ask of you to relay dis message. Facebook it, tweet it, Instagram it, Myspace it if dat's still your thing, hashtag it, Google it, hell, snail mail it. Make sure dis message is delivered to da right people, and make sure they know and understand...dat da fire has started...and things will be heatin' up.

I conclude tonight by sayin' dat dis will not be an overnight thing. There will be victories, and there will be setbacks. But I need you, my listeners to continue supportin' me and da cause. I didn't get back in da wrestlin' game just to job around. I will be a household name y'all. Don't believe me, just watch. Remember to tweet at me @dmx_factor, don't forget da underscore. Get at me, let me know your thoughts, and I'll get back to ya! Until next time, play on playas!

(The instrumental version of "You Heard Me" plays for the outro as DMX-Factor's "Freestylin'" Podcast concludes.)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like DMX-Factor's post:
Matthew Oaktree (06-01-2015), Ozymandias (05-31-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates DMX-Factor's post!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (05-31-2015)