Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Those Who Hide Behind the Shadows
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-31-2015, 01:16 AM

We fade in on the Aerial Knight watching Matermind's promo on him with his newly bought tablet. One would consider it selfish that money was spent on himself and not on his family, but what the Cambot failed to record is that the tablet was a gift from his parents for supporting them while he wrestles in the looney bin of all wrestling federations, the XWF. He appears to be having problems watching the video, either caused by the hotel Wi-Fi or his unwillingness to listen to his opponent's brooding. He pauses the video and goes to the hotel mini fridge to grab a small, cold bottle of water, as if he's not acknowledging the little drone at all.

He pulls out some Aquafina before closing the fridge and looking up at the bot, not expecting it to be on at all. He twists off the cap and takes a quick sip from the bottle. He twists the bottle cap back on and sets it beside the TV. He puts on a smile before addressing the camera, getting ready for his speech, no matter how improvised it comes across as.

"You know, I've been holding off talking to this guy for a while because I felt that all I wanted to say on him matches and matches ago. And yet the management wants to keep milking this poor old cow until the last drop has dripped into the bucket. Well, if that's the way the XWF wants to play it, then so be it."

The knight walks over to and then sits on his bed. He then proceeds to pick up the tablet and put it on his lap.

"I would've gotten around doing this sooner, but let's face it, do you really want to have five or six matches against some dumbass motherfucker that thinks he's up there with the likes of Morbid Angel? In terms of intelligence maybe. Hell, I got good ol' MM to laugh at the fucking puppet show, so that must say something about how well he's able to master anything. But it's not just him that managed to set me back for more than a few days. No sir, this hotel isn't giving me good enough connection to watch this entire video in full."

He takes a brief pause as another smile rises from his face.

"However, if what I heard from the staff in the back is true, I'm not missing much. If what I heard was true, he might as well just have been miming his past matches between me and him. And even then that doesn't really give me that much to work with. Maybe that's him admitting that he's suffering from a midlife crisis and he knows that he shouldn't be exerting himself as much as he has been in his glory days. But if that's the case, he wouldn't have said that he was coming for me and he wants, no, needs to defeat me. Well, if he needed to take me down, what makes all of those other times not as important?"

He chuckles.

"After the fifth or so attempt, you'd think a person with common sense would give up and move on. And I know what you're going to say, Aussie; 'That sounds like you and Gator! Huehuehuehuehue!'"

The smile sinks from his face as he rolls his eyes out of annoyance.

"I can sense those fucking Gator jokes coming from a mile away after hearing them so fucking much. Besides, once I was bought into a title match and I didn't think I'd get another shot after that. The second time we fought, it was in a fatal four way match that, surprise, surprise, Mastermind was in. He'll be more than happy to tell you what happened with that. The third was the gauntlet match on Turning Point, which MM was also in. Besides, I wasn't in the ring by the time he entered the ring and, debatably, he did the worst out of all of us. I would've won the match if I had gone for the win earlier and if Austin hadn't fed Gator that fucking bean.

"Oh, and now that Austin's pretty much gone for good, I might as well give him the send off he deserves."

The knight raises both of his hands in the air I front of the drone and extends both of his middle fingers. After showing off the double deuce, the knight smirks and drops his hands, letting them rest on the bed besides his tablet.

"And finally, since Kirk wasn't happy with things ending with a draw, he came out and supposedly wanted to extend the time, only for Ozy to come out and say 'fuck that shit', and give us another match not too long after Turning Point. Which I lost, and you already know that."

He pauses for a moment.

"Now take those matches me and him had and compare them to the ones me and MM had. What's the difference between those and the ones with pre-sellout Gates? Those matches were that of true quality. They stole the show if audience reactions were anything to go by. And the ones with MM? Forgettable, save for the one that had TJ being the cheating hoodrat that everyone expected him to be. Hell, even I can't remember some of our encounters me and MM had. The only reason he can remember them is probably because of how I scarred him so fucking badly after how he never got to touch me or he had to look them up on the website's archives.

"Seriously, after all this time going through some of the best and getting your ass handed to you, you still wanted me? I don't know if I should be ashamed or disappointed in you. I mean, I know that I joked about your midlife crisis before, but when I hear that you don't care about anyone else, anyone holding a belt, or anyone that the Asylum wants you to fight, it just makes me...well...ashamed and disappointed."

He smirks.

"Hey, you had five tries to take me down, two of which you didn't even get to punch me in and three of which you were able to. Hell, you did get your revenge at one point, but no, somehow getting the pin was more important than making me bleed. Well, I didn't think that's how revenge worked, but in your fucked up little head, you missed your opportunities five times, five more than I would've given you. Well, if you're really suffering after missing your chances five times in a row, what makes this time any different than the others?"

He shakes his head.

"I'll tell you; none at all. This match will go down like all the others. You failing to get your chance at your definition of revenge while I once again elude you. Come after me 'hunter'. You'll only become Elmer Fudd while I dodge each and every one of your schemes. And if you end up thinking otherwise because of the reasons I can't wait to hear you make up, I'll once again be back in front of this drone to tell you just how absolutely wrong you really are."

Just as Johnathan finishes that last sentence, he gets a Skype update from his sister. Curious as to what it's about, he opens it up and reads what his sister had typed up for him.

The Message Said:"Hey Johnny! Long time no see! :)"

He smiles as he types up a response.

Johnathan Said:"Hey sis. How have you been?"

Johnathan continues to stare at his tablet, as if he doesn't realize that the Cambot is still recording. It takes a few moments of silence for another message to pop up.

Syndi Said:"I've been great! Especially since I got a new job for the XWF!"

Just then, all color seems to have been drained from his face after that message. He looks up at the Cambot, seemingly dead on the outside.

"Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post