Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I do not fear Death
Marek Matthews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-25-2015, 09:31 AM

As the wind blew strongly, Marek Matthews walked bare foot in the sand. He walked slowly and with purpose as the wind blew open his white dress shirt. Seagulls cried above him and waves came into the beach. Marek was not alone, beside him was a woman wearing a red top and jean shorts. She wore flip flops and she laughed as she walked with Marek Matthews.

Marek Matthews: You know I have to leave soon for my wrestling show right? I want to stay with you baby, I really do but I can't. I will see you whenever I get some down time. Will you be able to wait? Most women can't, they don't like the idea of me leaving for a long period time. Will you be able to wait? You'll have to because wrestling is my passion and what I live for. What do you say Veronica, are you able to wait or are you going to run when the going gets tough.

Veronica: I'll be able to wait, I think. I like you, I really truly do so don't worry about me leaving to find some love in different person. You love wrestling and it's your passion and I love that you have a passion. Most guys I've been with just do the regular nine to five job and they don't have any dreams and goals. You're different, you speak with such passion for professional wrestling and that to me is why I like you oh so much.

Marek Matthews: Thanks, I am glad that you'll be able to stick it out or at least try. I've got a big match coming up on Monday Madness, but I'll spare you the details, all you really need to know is I'm going to kick is rosey red butt around the ring. I need you to stay here in California, I want you to feed my dog Wayne and take him for walks. I need you to keep my place clean. You can stay at my place as long as you want, are you able to do that?

Veronica: Of course I am able to do that. I'll still have to go to work and spend time with my family but of course I will stay at your place, you're my boyfriend after all. I love you and I don't want you to ever change. Keep that passion you have for wrestling in your heart and you'll always have me apart of your life.

Marek Matthews: Wow, now you're making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I have to get back to my condo to pack for my match on Monday Madness. Don't worry though, I am not leaving just yet, I am taking you out to a nice dinner at the finest of restaurants. You should get ready for that while I pack for my trip.

Veronica: That's going to be great to hang out with you one last time. You know I love you and I want to spend more time with you. Let's go get ready for our last night together for a while. You're my everything Marek, I will miss you when you're on the road. As soon as you leave I'll be counting down the days until you get back.

[The two continued talking as the camera panned out to show the condo where Marek Matthews had called his home. They walked up the steps to the front door, with Marek Matthews following Veronica. Veronica opened the door and Marek Matthews came in behind her. The camera shot switched to them walking through the front door.]

[There was a bright light on at the door which Marek Matthews shut off. It wasn't dark out so Marek decided to shut it off. He followed Veronica through the front entrance into where their living room was. There was a love seat tucked in the corner. They turned right which led them to a hall way. On the left side, it lead to a bathroom. If they kept going straight it would lead to the kitchen. On the right was his bed room. He walked inside and flipped on the light. Marek didn't know where Veronica went, but he wasn't worried about that right now. He had to pack for a trip for his first show at Monday Madness. He walked towards his closest which had a bunch of suits hung up. He grabbed his luggage and placed it on his bed. He then went to his drawers and pulled out some clothes. He began to think about his match with Christopher Isles. Isles was his opponent at was pumped and ready to show the wrestling world what he could do. He started to stare off into space. Soon his trance was interrupted by a familiar voice, that of Veronica.]

Veronica: Are you okay Marek?

[Marek looked quickly to the door, startled. He looked at her and began to speak.]

Marek Matthews: Yeah I'm fine, thanks for asking, just thinking about my big match at Monday Madness. It's a big match for me, I have to prove to the wrestling world what I can do. I have to show the world that I am the very best the X-treme Wrestling Federation has to offer. I am going to bust his skull, I do know that. I am more worried for him than I am for myself, because when I get into the ring, I am going to hurt someone and that someone is Christopher Isles. He may think that he can get one up on me, but he better realize real fast that he can't. I am going to break his leg and he will be screaming in pain in front of the wrestling world. He better realize when he walking down the aisle for our match that he is going to get hurt. It's falls count anywhere in the building, that mean we can fight anywhere we please. I am going to beat him from one end of the arena to the other.

Veronica: Whoa, that was intense. I was just asking you how you were, you don't have to go on a huge rant. I am afraid for Christopher Isles' life. I am very afraid for him. You sound like an animal, a real killer. Look, Marek, you need to relax a bit. You need to go in the living room and watch some television or something. I'll pack your luggage for you. I'm already ready to go to dinner. Marek just go sit down for a bit.

Marek Matthews: I don't want to relax. I don't want to go to the living room. I just want to be ready for my match. I don't know what's going to happen and a part of me really likes that, the unknown is what gets me. Christopher Isles, is going down that is for sure and there is nothing he can do about it. It's all on him because he accepted my open challenge. He's going to wish he had never done that. He's going to wish that he never met me, he's going to be sent to the hospital because I am going to make an example out of him.

[Marek Matthews pauses for a moment and then continues speaking.]

Marek Matthews: See, you don't understand Veronica, every since I was a little kid I wanted to be a pro wrestler. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to do this and you know what, I got to do just that at Bad Medicine. Muddy Waters, he got one over on me, but that's okay though, I'll get him back and I will take is X-treme Wrestling Federation Federweight championship belt from him. You know it's been a really long time since I've wanted to do this, ever since I saw my first pro wrestling show on television. As soon as I finished watching professional wrestling, I knew it'd be what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I don't care what everyone else says, they say that I am wasting my time.

[Marek takes a deep breath and continues speaking.]

Marek Matthews: I am not wasting my time, I know that professional wrestling is what I want to do with myself. I love it pro wrestling so much and it won't be long before I am holding the Xtreme Wrestling Federation's Universal championship. I can't wait to have that belt around my waist. I will do everything that I can possibly can to win the championship belt and there is no one, and I mean no one who can stop me from accomplishing my goals. Veronica, if you think for one second that I won't be successful in this business, you better get stepping because I don't need a woman who doesn't support my decisions and dreams. I take wrestling very seriously. Now then, are you ready to go to dinner? I am so hungry I could eat a horse. I want a big juicy steak. Let's get going so we get a table by the window.

[Veronica walks up to Marek Matthews and gives him a big kiss on the lips and a hug. She smiles at him and gives him another kiss. From there they both walk together out of the condo. Marek Matthews and Veronica walk to Marek's car – a red Lamborgini. They get in and Marek Matthews backs out of parking spot. The scene cuts out.]

[The scene opens again at the restaurant. Marek Matthews, wearing black dress pants and a white dress shirt sits across from Veronica, his girlfriend, wearing a purple dress. They sit patiently at the table by the window, the one that Marek Matthews had wanted. Veronica smiles and then begins to speak to her love, Marek Matthews.]

Veronica: So what are you going to do when you beat Christopher Isles?

Marek Matthews: You're asking me what I am going to do after I beat Christopher Isles? I am going to through everyone who thinks they can go toe to toe with me. I am going to do everything thing that I can to get to the top of the X-treme Wrestling Federation. Everyone will fall. They will all fall . If they think that they can beat me, while they better realize that I don't care if I get hurt in the ring trying to hurt them. I am not afraid of death. If I don't fear death then what do I fear? That's right, absolutely nothing. Shouldn't he be afraid of someone who fears nothing? I think so. I am going to punch him in the throat and I am going to beat his head in with any weapon that I can find. It doesn't matter what, as long as it's not tied down, I am going to smash it over his skull. He's going to get a trip to the Intensive care unit at the local hospital. I feel bad for him in a way. I feel bad because he is stepping into the ring with me. I wouldn't want to be him at all. I wouldn't want to step into the ring with me. I'd rather quit wrestling than wrestle against someone like me with my mindset. I am going to destroy him like I am going to destroy this steak that is coming to the table right now.

[The waiter comes with Marek Matthews and Veronica's meal. Veronica thanks them for the meal and the two begin to feast. After taking a few bites of their food, Marek Matthews looks at the camera and motions with his left hand for the camera to come up to his face. He swallows his food and then begins to speak again.]

Marek Matthews: Christopher Isles, kiss your mother good night and say your prayers, because you're going to need all the luck in the world to beat me. You may be tough but I am tougher. You may be quick in the ring, but I am quicker. I've got you beat. It's not going to be a walk in the park Christopher Isles. It's going to be the biggest beating that you ever got in your life. Remember – They Will All Fall!

[Marek Matthews looks at the camera for a moment and then begins to speak to Veronica. Nothing can be heard of what they are saying. Marek and Veronica seem to be having a normal conversation over their steak dinner. One thing is for sure, Marek Matthews is sure going to bring it to Christopher Isles at Monday Madness on June first. He is pumped and ready to go. Will Marek Matthews walk out with the victory? Will Christopher Isles get the win? Will Christopher Isles or Marek Matthews be sent to the hospital? We will find out on the next episode of the X-treme Wrestling Federation's Monday Madness!]

[Image: 38z6C1d.png?1]

XWF Record

0-2-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post