Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Special...
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-24-2015, 01:14 PM

Well if the title has got your attention, then I want to make something clear. I've been on hiatus for awhile now and I have an itchy and sweaty palms to fight again, i've tossed and turned on an opportunity to just fight against anyone who wants a fight.

I don't care about your ratios and your number one contenderships to the Big Nosed Championship, or that we aren't in the same Wrestling Position as either Midcards or Openers.

On June 3, i'm wanting to make it a X-Terme rules match, anything goes all out in borefare opss i mean WARFARE!

Anyone is up for this challenge, or should I just forever remain anonymous in this company?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-26-2015, 10:01 AM

...Hiya' Mr. Wish...
M'Name is Dolly Waters, tha' daughter of former X-dubya'-F rassler, Muddy Waters
...Yeah, tha' same one you just pinned and took his belt...

Aint no biggie though, Daddy had some issue he needed ta' work out anyhow
I'll tell ya' what, I seen this here challenge done gone over like ah' lead balloon
But how's bout' I give it ah shot? You aint gotta put yer' belt on tha' line or nothin'

Unless of course, yer' scurd

XoXo
-Dolly
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

05-26-2015, 04:15 PM

You know what Dolly, I would love to fight you until you start to bleed in your young unhairy vagina, You look like you should be playing with your toys; and not getting hurt in the ring.

This would be better if I fought your daddy into retirement, instead of having a girl like you accepting this challenge; this ins't going to be us play fightin, this shit is going to get messy and possibly bloody.

Here is the deal, if you beat me (which you won't) if I am still the Federweight Champion (this is IF i am able to keep it), i'll give you a shot at it next upcoming Wesnesday, if you LOSE (which will happen); you are going to become my next bitch in the making.

I am hoping you are ready to be on your knees when you dad isn't round the block anymo'
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

05-27-2015, 08:00 PM

(05-26-2015, 04:15 PM)Tommy Wish Said: You know what Dolly, I would love to fight you until you start to bleed in your young unhairy vagina, You look like you should be playing with your toys; and not getting hurt in the ring.

This would be better if I fought your daddy into retirement, instead of having a girl like you accepting this challenge; this ins't going to be us play fightin, this shit is going to get messy and possibly bloody.

Here is the deal, if you beat me (which you won't) if I am still the Federweight Champion (this is IF i am able to keep it), i'll give you a shot at it next upcoming Wesnesday, if you LOSE (which will happen); you are going to become my next bitch in the making.

I am hoping you are ready to be on your knees when you dad isn't round the block anymo'

Fixed my statements for standards and practices, since now you are the new Sid Federer Champion, I've signed up for the June 10th; and I was wondering if you are interested in that offer? Who knows, i might put a girl like you over in the ring with standing ovations from the pedo male fans watching on.

I really hope we can play and make magical ponies fall from the sky!
Hate Post Like Post